Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swapna Ch
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swapna ChYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, after marriage I had taken the combination of mifepristone and misoprostol 2 or 3 times in yearly for unwanted pregnancy. It can be possible in future to happen any side effect for next pregnancy?
Hello Dr. I am 20 yr old and I hv gained 10-15 kgs from last 2 yrs. It bleeds only for 2 days in periods. I consulted a dr, she told me that there is some ovary problem. Is this a very serious issue? Will it affect my married life ahead or will I never become pregnant? please help me.
In most Indian homes, a family is not complete with just one child. Until about a couple of decades ago, a family with a single child was very rare. The most common response would be 'with whom the child will play'. Between the siblings, there is always so much love. Starting from getting attention from the parent to education at all stages of life, this is one relationship which just grows and grows. While it definitely is a feel-good factor, scientifically too, it has been proven to have multiple benefits.
Read on to know some benefits of having siblings and how it can help you stay healthy and positive.
- A constant companion: With a sibling around, there is no need to look for a play or study companion. There is always one available right in the same home. This provides for a happy, healthy equation with a lot of give and take that just extends through life.
- Continuous learning environment: With a sibling around, the learning never stops. There is a constant teacher/mentor-student relationship with the elder one having an upper hand and trying to teach the younger one all sorts of things from using a chalk to spoon to math to magic.
- Sharing begins at home: Whether it is your toys or colours, stationary or chocolates, siblings share a lot of stuff and so from a very young age, there is a behaviour that encourages sharing of all sorts of things. Studies have shown that children with siblings show a lot more sympathy and are more open to sharing things as compared to single children.
- Builds selflessness: The next time you see two siblings, notice how the elder one is always so protective of the younger one. The elder one is willing to give up their chocolate just so the younger one smiles. Similarly, the younger one also would give up a toy so that the elder one is happy. This selflessness is ingrained in children with siblings, which extends into their other relationships too later in life.
- Tougher individuals: Problem solving is something which gets built in early in life when children have siblings. This comes in handy later in life too, which makes them tougher individuals. They are also better skilled at negotiating, good at setting and achieving goals, managing relationships (both professional and personal), and are so more successful.
The relationship with a sibling just continues through life. The above are some pointers as to how having a sibling makes for a happy, healthier, and positive life. Anyone with a sibling would definitely vouch for these!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello feel shamed to asked you the matter is about yesterday and 44 hours has been gone and I just have 1 day to gave her Ipill ot unwanted 72 so I need your help please guide me as soon as possible its urgent God bless you doctor aur aap log ke business me upper are aur success de so going on topic now the case happen yesterday, I took out my penis and my gf was wearing pant/salwar and underwear at that time I started touching her vagina from outside of her pant at that precum was coming from my penis, due to this precum the place where my penis was touching her pant that place become wet due to my precum and I not ejaculate sperm on her nor we have sex after that I took her and make her stand 1Metre away from me and I started masturbating myself and I ejaculate on ground so did there is any chance of pregnancy if yes than please say can I give her unwanted 72 tomorrow morning.
दोस्तो अभी मौसम परिवर्तन के कारण शरीर मे भी क्रियात्मक परिवर्तन हो रहे है तो इसमे ये आयुर्वेदिक काढा उपयोगी सिद्ध होगा-
- Tulasi ptte 7,
- Sabt dhaniya sukha 1/2 tsf,
- Chirayata 1/2 tsf,
- 3 dane kali mirch, thodi adrk,
- 1 gilas pani lekr dhimi aanch me ubalna
- Pani 1/2 cup rh jaye
- Usme thodi mishri mila kr chhan kr gunguna pi le fir odh kr so jaye.
- Ye 7 ratri tk leve.
- Kisi bhi type ka fever ho like-chiknguniya, dengu, viral. It is helpful in many of the cases.