Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SwamyYour feedback matters!
While playing cricket we throw balls but while throwing I don't feel power in that and after throwing the shoulder pains a lot for e.g. As if my should is cut down. That kind of pain. I thought of resting for a month will take care but still it has not and now it is being more than 2 months. Need help as to how I can get my shoulder working as normal.
How I get relief from back pain. And I have some internal injuries on my hand, leg ,knees. So please give me some solution of these problems.
I am 18 years old I have backpain for over 5 months I can not spend more time in a same position I think this is bcoz of my weight bcoz my weight is 67kg and height is 5'10.
So I sprained my ankle last Wednesday and I knew I did because I have before so I knew what it felt like so I used my crutches for 5 days and I tried to go to school without them today but it still really hurt to walk on it should I continue to use my crutches?
I'm 25 years male and I have low back pain strongly at top of the buttocks. I'm 81 kgs. I thought it is only because of my weight and started to exercise (jumping rope 1000 times per day). There is no change in pain. I don't use medicines yet. If I have to visit hospital what should I have to tell the doctor. What is this pain actually?
I have pain in my back. It started from a point in back and continuous to left leg psin goes from back to leg.
Hi. I have spondyloarthropathy and I've consulted a doctor 3-4 months ago and wasn't given sazo 500 x3 with dolonex x2. And after the dose was over my pain is back. I was stretching and did physio too but I'm starting to fall back to the same pain despite all that. I have booked an appointment with you. Please advice me briefly. I'm am coming from Tanzania. Thanks.
I am having acute lower back pain every morning I wake up actually I wake up due to pain the pain is so intense that I have to get out of bed due to discomfort. It's happening since 7 months but after half an hour of waking up the pain disappeared so I never felt a need to consult any doctor but its not seem to go away by time on top of that it is getting worst. Please suggest what should I do or what type of doctor I should visit to get out of this trouble as I tried yoga and other back exercises for it but nothing seems to be working.
Joint pain is considered to be one of the first few signs of aging. According to the science of Ayurveda, joint pain is triggered mainly by an accumulation of toxins in the body. These toxins can create an imbalance in the doshas which in turn can cause pain and inflammation on the joints. Along with joint pain, a person is likely to experience a loss of flexibility, weakness, tenderness and enlargement of the joints.
Unlike some popular forms of medication that focus on relieving the pain, Ayurveda addresses the root cause of the issue. Panchkarma aims at cleansing the body of toxins and clearing blockages in the body’s digestive and circulatory system. This helps the vatta dosha flow easily through the body and reduces pain associated with arthritis etc. Panchkarma can be defined as a collection of five ayurvedic techniques. These are:
- Vasti or Medicated Enema: Vasti aims at removing toxins and waste products from the body through the colon. In doing this, it cleanses the digestive channels and improves circulation of air or the vatta dosha in the body. With better circulation, joint pain is effectively reduced. An enema also nourishes the body and gives it the strength to rebuild tissues while boosting the immune system.
- Abhyanga or Full Body Massage: This technique helps I the removal of toxins from deep tissues within the body. It pacifies the vatta and nourishes the body while simultaneously reducing stress and enabling better quality sleep. A full body massage also helps calm the body both physically and mentally.
- Potli or Poultice Massage: As the name suggests, a potli involves massaging the body with medicated herbs tied together in a tiny bundle that has been warmed with medicated oils. This potli is then used to massage the entire body. This technique helps relax the muscles of the body and soothes the aggravated vatta dosha. It is very effective when it comes to providing relief from joint pains caused by arthritis, spondylitis, muscle cramps etc.
- Pizhichil or Rich Oil Massage: A rich oil massage involves subjecting the body to streams of lukewarm oil that has medicinal properties while simultaneously softly massaging the body. This type of massage helps relieve tension and stress and is a very effective remedy against joint pains. It is highly recommended in the case of rheumatic diseases.
- Svedana or Steam Bath: A steam bath helps cleanse the body both physically and mentally by aiding in the removal of toxins through sweat and calming the mind. It also helps soften the muscles and tissues and dilates the channels in the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.