Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SuvarnaYour feedback matters!
Hi Doc, I am facing itching problem from last two days. I don't know the reason whether it is due to scabies or bed bugs or anything else. The itching also occurs during the daytime also on arms, legs and fingers. So suggest me some solution to get rid of this problem. Regards.
Hi, I am healthy fat (around 75 kgs, height 5 ft 10 inches ). Though I wish to be much thinner (face fat, body fat ). I was quite thinner till last year as I was staying in hostel and starved most of the times. I still can moderately starve and I know my body will respond very quickly. However, I saw a documentary how starvibg moderately could be lowering my metabolism which in turn will make me fatter if I start eating normally. Pls suggest me a way to get thinner, possibly increasing metabolism and decrease body weight. I eat clean mostly.
I am too much thin and I want to become quite thick. Which type of food I have to take. Give me their examples. I am getting pain in my whole body.
What are the edible items which contains carbs that needs to be avoided at night? Also if dinner should be had by 7 pm or latest by 8 then why is carbs not permitted at night?
I'm 23 yr old and I'm suffering from very high myopia -18 in both the eyes pls suggest me what to do?
I am boy and my age is 28 years and I am unmarried My penis has never been standing when having sex. What is the treatment.
Sir two year back I used steroids decca durabolin and testosterone drugs from then onwards I got erection problems what I have to do.
I am suffering from fever. For last 5 days nd dry cough .can you suggest the best medical treatment?
I am suffering from severe stomach aches, head aches and running nose and also fever. What medicine should I try?
How to reduce gap between teeth? Since there are gaps between teeth which makes it awkward for me to even smile in public.
Hello sir/mam, I am 21 years old, This is related to lower extremities, actually my penis is slightly tilted in loose conditions as well as in erect position also and my ejaculation period is short nearly 5-7 min. Its thickness is not good and length also please help me to short out these problems. Thank you.
Fibre is crucial for proper digestion and 85 % immunity of the human body is due to digestion alone. Scientists have recently concluded after years of study that the human brain and gut are indeed connected. This leads us to the question whether we are looking after our guts to stay healthy and fit for years to come?
Consider modern diets have left millions worldwide with deficiency of fibre. And, this is really alarming because high - fibre foods help to guard against cancer, heart disease, kidney stones, PMS, obesity and diabetes.
Fibre comes in two varieties- soluble and insoluble. Soluble fibre turns to gel in the stomach, slowing digestion, which helps lower cholesterol and blood sugar. Insoluble fibre remains untouched all the way to the large intestine aiding in proper evacuation of the GI tract. Since fibre is never absorbed into the body, you have to eat sufficient quantities of it every day. Experts suggest that you need 25-38 gm of fibre each day in your diet. But how do you get this amount?
Here are a list of 10 high- fibre foods for jacking-up fibre content
- Legumes like split peas or ‘dals’: Fibre content - 163.3g per cup. Eaten as a staple food in India, split peas are full of proteins and fibre. They can be had in soup, stewand and dal form.
- Lentils like quinoa: Fibre content - 15.6g per cup. They are also a good source of protein, iron, folate, manganese and phosphorous.
- Artichokes: Fibre -10.3 10.3g per medium vegetable. The reservoir of vitamins A, C, E, B, K, potassium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorous, Artichokes are one of the top highest antioxidant foods.
- Peas: Fibre - 88.8g per cup. They are also filled with protein, Omega-3s, vitamins and folates and contain insoluble fibre.
- Broccoli: Fibre -5.1 5.1g per cup. A power packed cruciferous vegetable, full of anti-oxidants.
- Brussels sprouts: Fibre -4.1 4.1g per cup. Contains balance of soluble and insoluble fibre apart from nutrients like vitamins C, K, B1, B2, B6, folate and manganese.
- Oatmeal: Fibre 4g per cup. Great for breakfast with milk!
- Flax seeds: Fibre -3 3g per tablespoon. Tonnes of nutrients are packed in the humble flax seeds. They contain protein, thiamine, manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, Omega-3 fatty acids and fibre. They reduce cholesterol and help ease symptoms of menopause.
- Avocados: Fibre 67.7g per half fruit raw. Pack with the goodness of vitamin C, E, B6, folate, vitamin K and potassium. Contain healthy fats that help to lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Pears: Fibre - 55.5 g per medium fruit. This fruit contains Omega-6 fatty acids which help keep the cells in brain and nerves healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.