Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SuvarnaYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years guy. I captured cold and cough in my office and have been suffering still. I was advised to consume the following medicine: Leon 500 twice a day, Allegro 120 before sleep at night, Reswas cough syrup 10 ml thrice a day and gargle with Tantum oral rinse. Had this dose for 5 days. Things did not helped. Only the fever vanished and my cough became wet from dry situation. Then I consulted my doc again and he changed Leon to Azee 500 3 tablets for 3 days. Now I am still striving for cure. Consulted one more time. This time he gave some kind of steroid medicine as well along with these medicines which I don't want to consume. Could anyone recommend something better? Thanks in advance.
What should I do to protect my skin and face from sun rays which affects my skin more. And what should I use for dry skin?
He is 4 months old .he is having nose congestion for a long time .he is having cold and nose blocked. I am using nubiliser and using saline nose drops for a long .but he is still having this since a long time.
In this fast-moving world, everyone is so busy that it's hard to take self-care. People give less importance to what they eat, when they sleep and so on. Conditions such as anaemia have become very common, and we still neglect knowingly and unknowingly. You tend to find quick alternatives. Homoeopathy is the alternative for such a condition.
Understand Anemia: If hemoglobin (that carries oxygen throughout the body) count is less in red blood cells, such condition is known as anaemia. Body doesn't receive enough oxygen, thereby leading to weakness and fatigue. Anaemia can affect all age groups; from kids to elders.
Apart from poor diet, certain anaemic conditions could be hereditary, which are beyond one's control. Women who are of childbearing age tend to be anaemic due to menstruation.
Causes and Types:
- Accidental blood loss, child birth or medical conditions such as gastric ulcer lead to haemorrhage, which ultimately lead to anaemia.
- Iron deficiency during pregnancy, poor diet or haemorrhage may cause anaemia
- Megaloblastic anaemia occurs due to deficiency of Vitamin B12 (Folic Acid).
- Pernicious anaemia occurs due to autoimmune disorder. One is unable to absorb Vitamin B12 adequately.
- Hemolytic anaemia is caused to destruction of red blood cells during ill health conditions such as in malaria or due to irregular red blood cells such as in Sickle-Cell Anemia.
- In a condition where haemoglobin production is impaired due to hereditary disorder, it is called Thallasemia.
There are numerous homeopathic treatments available for anaemia.
- Aletris Farinosa is mainly given to women who are extremely weak and feel tired. Such patients always feel tired with minimal energy levels. Vertigo and fainting are quite common. Facial skin looks pale.
- China is the best for one who experiences excessive bleeding. Bleeding could be due to traumatic injury, periods and so on. The person is usually tired and faints quite often. China is used to control haemorrhage as well as improves blood quantity after bleeding episodes.
- Cinchona also helps to treat anaemia due to blood loss.
- Ferrum Metallicum is considered to be the best homeopathic medicine for anaemia.
- Natrum Mur helps to treat anaemia due to grief. Reasons could be personal tragedy or any other circumstance. The condition worsens due to heat. One tends to ingest more of salt content food.
- Nit-acid-One is given to anaemic persons who have a desire to eat chalk, paper and earth.
Besides these treatments, eat iron-rich food and have a regular blood check-up at least once in six months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
I am taking Marijuana from last before 4years. And my face is look is somewhat dull and blackish. And how should I avoid this drug addiction? And about skin problems also. Please advise me.
Actually I want to increase my weight I daily try to eat more and more but it is not increase can you tell me some techniques which I will use.
Hello. I am deeksha .i need some suggestions for my mother .she is suffering from diabetes, she also have stone.
I have a hairfall problem. I have tried many home based remedies and different oils. Its very depressing and what should I do.
Eating high fibre, carbohydrate, heavy food every hour during the premenstrual week help prevent emotional outbursts.
Sir I see many company addiction n sale sexual medicines for make long n big dick. Example medicine name (dreamnight)) This medicines harmful or suitable for us. Many time I asked them talk with expert but company never replying my questions. I hope sir your reply satisfy me inshaAllaah.
I have acne on my face so what should I do and my skin is also oily so please provide me some medicines.
Hello Sir /Madam, I am 30 year old Man, 78 kg weight. Single not yet married, Next month is My wedding, I have few clarification, 1) Last 10 to 15 years having masturbation habits 2) Sometimes in dream the seamen gets leaked Because of those two I am getting fear and not able to be free. Kindly advice upon the same and your inputs for health foods and sexual weakness.
I am 39 years doctor sahib consult about my teeth I have more pain and blooding in my teeth Dr. Ji what can I do?
I am suffering from left tmj pain from last 4 months and have referred to many dentist and taking medicines from last 4 month and last week I was given lower tmj split by one dentist which I wore for 2 days and my pain get worse. Please help what should I do?
I am a 33 year old female. My height is 5.6 ft and I weigh 66 KGS. For the past one your II am suffering from sciatica. Why is it so. And what can I do to prevent it? I have started walking recently and doing yoga.
I am 24 years old female. I have acne problem for last 1 year. I used many remedies but no result got. Now what should I do?
Mint or pudina is a herb that is synonymous to freshness. Use it for seasoning your salad, adding it to your cup of tea or grind it finely to cook 'pudina ki chutney', mint can bring that extra zing and unique flavour to almost anything you cook, making you salivate every single time. But apart from its dressing and seasoning value for various recipes you cook, you should also know the numerous health benefits it offers.