Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suthram PanduYour feedback matters!
Not eating well, and always drinking soft drink everyday causes eating disorder right? Then eating disorder leads to hormonal balance. Which causes breast tenderness, nausea, abdominal pain, dizziness (sometimes) hungry or craving, unable to breath properly, irritated, depression, urinating frequently w/ small amounts, skips menstrual period, bloated tummy, cannot sleep well, always farted gas out and suddenly just feel cold? Right? Plsss help. Just type in YES OR NO and a explanation! pls.
My son is 10 years old. He is not developing according to his age group. His height is 128 cm and weight is 23 kg. please help me.
My baby is 7 month (premature). Now he is now 52 days old. Recently we had giving him vaccine for 6 weeks. Now he is getting continously fever. After giving him medicine he will be fine for 1hrs. Then again fever will come. So, please suggest what should we need to be do for his fever? or we need to go for doctor? vaccine had given on 08.06. 2015.
My son aged 12 years is very thin but he is very active I am worried about his health and growth. Although he is a student of class 8 but physically he does not look like a student of class 8. Moreover how to improve his diet also.
My daughter (7 years) is suffering from adenoids. We found this problem in the age of 3-4 years and suggested to wait for another two years. She had no problem during these 2 years. From last month onwards she was suffering from ear pain and now doctor says to go for surgery. Request you to kindly suggest is there a remedy without surgery or still shall we wait for some years?
My son has developed some kind of black material (dried up skin) on his body (at few places on chest and back) from the age of 3years and now he is 12 years. There is no itching n pain. Doctors told us it is birth mark only. I have pictures and can send them if email I'd is given by any doctor. Please advise, Thank you.
Its about my child, who is 4 months old. I dont have enough breast milk. Could you please suggest some alternative food for him. Currently I am giving lactodex 90 ml with 3 teaspoon ib an interval of 1.5 hrs. He cries frequently and sleeps very less in nght. Could you please suggest some alternative food for him.
6 to 8 leucocytes found in urine for a boy of 8 years. Please advise the medicine to be used. Is Novamax 250 ml, Mefta gesic DF and Citra Ulka are useful? If not kindly suggest medicines a small boy of 8 years.
When 2 month baby have duodenal abstraction is this natural or cause of any effect of medicine. Mother have infected hbsag positive.
Scabies is a type of skin conditions that causes itching and rashes. This dermatological condition is caused by Sarcoptes scabiei, a microscopic mite. It is a contagious condition, which can spread through physical contact. An estimate shows that scabies infects over 300 million people worldwide per year.
This eight-legged microscopic mite creates a tunnel in the human skin and lays eggs in it. These larvae move under the surface of the skin and spread across the whole body, once hatched. Dogs, cats, and mice can also be affected by this disease. It usually takes 2-6 weeks for the symptoms to develop. Signs and symptoms of scabies involve itching, rashes, sores and thick crusts on the surface of the skin.
Some of the risk factors of scabies are:
- Scabies spreads through direct, prolonged skin-to-skin contact with a person who has mites.
- An infected person can easily pass scabies to his/her household or sexual partners. Scabies in adults is usually sexually acquired.
- The likelihood of scabies increases easily under crowded conditions, which involve close body and skin contact. Nursing homes, prisons, and several types of care facilities are sites of scabies outbreaks.
- Immunocompromised, elderly and disabled people also suffer from an increased likelihood of contracting this skin condition.
Complications of scabies include:
- Persistent and vigorous scratching can break the surface of your skin, which can lead to secondary bacterial infections. Impetigo, a superficial infection, is a quite common occurrence in such cases.
- Crusted scabies, the most severe form of scabies, can be common in certain groups. People suffering from diseases such as HIV or leukemia who have weakened immune systems as well as severely ill people have high risks of contracting this condition. This condition, also known as Norwegian scabies, is very contagious and also hard to cure.