Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushmitha Paul Nishanam
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushmitha Paul NishanamYour feedback matters!
From my teeth left corner a teeth is gets half black and some parts from the upper part of that teeth is getting damaged. Resolution Please
Hi sir my friend teeth are going yellow colour daily almost he tried all tooth paste but no result help me.
I have dental problem. What type of food should perfect for me? Is soft or freeze food harm for my teeth? Please help me I really facing this type of problems too much. Thank you.
Hello, my mom is planning to get her damaged or decayed tooth extracted. So is there any need for her to take pain killers or antibiotics before extraction. She complains about pain. Previous doctor used to give us tablets before extraction, now we met another dentist, he dint give us any tablets and asked her to have heavy lunch before extraction. thank you.
I am getting blood while brushing teeth tell me what is the problem and how can I clear it naturally?
I have teeth pain. My right side corner teeth are paining. I have cavity in that. My doc fill silver cement. Its about 5 months later. Now I have pain and swelling. Doc gave me this tablet. C symbiotik p T metrogyl 200 T nimulid 100 T chymoral forte. I took this tablet from yesterday .pain is not reducing. What can I do.
Hi I am 21 years and the main problem I have is bad breath all the time and my teeth is little yellowish in colour outside and inside their is tarts so please help me to get rid of these problems and if you all can suggest some home remedies for it and or medications. And I don't have any gum problems.
Can I use backing soda and lemon to remove my teeth tartar nd plaque, is thr any side effect please help me Dr.
I'm 20 have an underbite and maloccluded jaw The right side has started paining and the blood vessel nearby seems very enlarged and cord like My mouth is cut from the inside on the right side too What should I do?
I have problem in my teeth, there are extra growing teeth, and it's give me lots of pain what I can do?(sorry for my English)
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Hi sir Mujhe mouth ka problem hai mera move khulna kam ho gaya mujhe urgent treatment ki zaroorat hai plzz help me thank you.
I am 31 years old have fall down and got injury inside the mouth it got cut and lot of bleeding and big swelling and pain !can not eat properly due to the pain and swelling! can you please suggest me what medicine I should take or what ointment I can apply over there in the inner lip.
Hello doctor, my problem is that I can not open my mouth last 5years properly, I have take vitamin a capsule, antioxidant capsule but no effect in my mouth so please help me what can I do.
A smile is said to be a person’s best accessory. No matter what the colour of your teeth may be when you were born, exposure to various things including tea, coffee, berries, wine etc can stain your teeth and mar their beauty. Thankfully this discoloration can be fixed by whitening your teeth. Here are a few things to know before you decide to whiten your teeth.
- Cleaning and whitening are not the same: Cleaning refers to the removal of plaque and tartar from the surface of the teeth while whitening is a chemical procedure that brightens the enamel.
- Not all teeth whiteners are the same: Most teeth whiteners have a hydrogen peroxide base, though they all act in the same way by releasing oxygen that reacts with strainers and removes them, they vary in terms of the strength of the hydrogen peroxide.
- Whitening can be slow or quick: Teeth whitening can be done in a dentist’s office or at home. In a dentist’s office, this procedure can take an hour while teeth whitening at home can take a few weeks. However, home treatments are usually much more budget friendly than getting your teeth whitened at the dentist’s office.
- Teeth whitening is not permanent: The effect of bleaching your teeth to whiten them can last from a year to three years. You will need regular touch ups to maintain the sparkle. You should also reduce your intake of food like wine and coffee that can stain your teeth. Regular brushing and flossing will also help maintain the look for longer. On the other hand, keep in mind that excessive teeth whitening can permanently damage teeth.
- Not everyone can get their teeth professionally whitened: This form of treatment is not suitable for children, adolescents, pregnant women and lactating women or people who are allergic to peroxides. This procedure can also not be performed on teeth that have cavities, exposed roots, bonded fillings, veneers, crowns incomplete dental work or on patients who suffer from gum disease and hypersensitivity. Bleaching may also not work in cases where discolouration is a result of prolonged administration of certain antibiotics or excessive fluoride intake during childhood
- There may be side effects: Sensitivity is one of the most common side effects of teeth whitening. This can vary from person to person and can be relieved with pain relievers. Sensitivity can also lead to gum recession. Other common side effects of this treatment include irritation of sift tissue and nausea or vomiting. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.