Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushma Raavi
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma RaaviYour feedback matters!
I am chandan kumar from Biharsharif I want to know about losing my hair problem please give solution about losing hair.
Can I know my original skin colour, because my hands are black shoulders are fair legs are fair face is black uneven tone.
I have acne problem or pimples problem. Because there are holes on my skin. I want to get rid of this.& I want plain skin. Without any scar. Suggest me some remedies or medicine.
Hair quantity problem and my scalp problem so can you suggest me what to do and what the solution of my problem because my hair is too light an very low texture.
Hello Doctor, 2 months back I moved to university hostel for my bachelors, I am suffering for itching on my body and severe itching on my penis and scrotum. I am taking medicines which has composition Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride & Montelukast and using clotrimazole dusting powder. But I am not using any cream, kindly suggest me the best medication. I am suffering alot. Thanking you.
I have hair fall problem last from one month. Also done with mesoscalp treatment but no results found. Hair fall increases day by day specially when I wash my hair. Please suggest.
Psoriasis is a skin condition marked by red, itchy and scaly patches on the skin although the problem of psoriasis extends to even deeper parts under the skin. People who suffer from psoriasis face an increased likelihood of contracting other serious medical conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and psoriatic arthritis. The common factor among these associated conditions is understood to be inflammation.
Here's a list of associated conditions of psoriasis.
1. Obesity - People suffering from mild psoriasis are 30% likelier to be obese than those who are not. For people diagnosed with severe psoriasis the chances increase by 80%.
2. Cancer - People experiencing psoriasis are subjected to an increased risk of contracting certain cancers like lymphoma. A study discovered that people diagnosed with psoriasis have an increased likelihood of 40% to contract cancer than the general population. The reason for this particular risk hasn't been yet understood.
3. Diabetes and high cholesterol - High levels of triglycerides, total cholesterol and lipoprotein are present in patients with psoriasis, and these patients are 28% likelier to have high cholesterol compared to the general masses. According to a recent study, people with have a 46% increased chance of suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
4. Kidney disease - According to a 2013 study, published in the British Medical journal people with psoriasis have an increased risk of encountering kidney disorders. Severe and mild psoriasis increases the likelihood of kidney diseases by 58% and 36% respectively.
5. Peptic ulcers and mood disorders - In some cases, peptic ulcers are also linked with psoriasis. The reason for this is attributed to inflammation. Psoriasis also leads to mood disorders like depression due to the pain and anxiety arising from the condition.