Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushma
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SushmaYour feedback matters!
I am 33 year old working married woman having 9 year old son. I have monthly painful & heavy periods, currently I did sonography and result is Globuar Uterus with heterogeneous Myometrium as described suggest possibility of adenomyosis. Please tell me if this is untreated (not did hysterectomy) will it causes to cancer.
I am using digest 2 mg only for 20 days in a month I will get my period within two days and I will resume my dienogest tablet from my fifth day of my period. digest should inhibit ovulation so how can I get my period. So am I ovulating.
Reproductive health is a significant social and medical concern in a developing country like India. An estimated 25% of women in India suffer from acute cystitis and recurrent UTIs or urinary tract infections. Women are susceptible to the condition and those that develop this disease within two weeks of treatment either undergo a recurrence or an infection owing to the original uropathogen. Preventing urinary tract infections has become even more significant since it can lead to further complications that may require surgery.
How to prevent recurrent UTIs?
The three main risk factors for recurrent urinary tract infections in women include a high number of sexual intercourse without protection, the use of a diaphragm and spermicide, and lastly, the loss of effect of estrogen in the vagina and periurethral structures. Women that suffer from about 2 to 3 urinary tract infections in a year can significantly benefit from behavioral modifications.
A few effective measures have been listed below:
- Emptying the bladder: Sexually active women must void the bladder right after sexual intercourse. This action reduces the chances of coitus-related introduction of bacteria into the bladder. According to some experts, large volumes of urinary flow can also reduce the risk of urinary tract infections.
- Drinking more fluids: The increased intake of fluids, preferably coconut water and plain water, can reduce the risk of repeated infections in women’s urinary tracts. The benefits are not limited to premenopausal women, but women of all ages. A frequent voiding of the bladder also cuts the chances of infection.
- Refraining from holding it: As long as women retain urine to sit in their bladders, bacteria can build up and spread to other parts as well. Medical professionals advise women to use the washroom once every 4 hours and more often if they have recurrent urinary tract infections.
- Wiping from front to back: Bacterial infection to the urethra can be accessed through the vagina and the rectum. When women wipe from back to front, the bacteria in the rectum accesses the urethra through the vagina. To avoid this, women are advised to wipe from front to back.
- Cranberries are good for health: Cranberries are rich in proanthocyanins. These chemicals are believed to inhibit bacteria from sticking into the bladder. In the absence of access to real cranberries, women should drink cranberry juice or its supplements.
- Choosing suitable contraceptives: Women that are prone to develop UTIs should stay away from diaphragms and spermicide since these can alter the natural pH balance of their private parts. This aids bacterial growth. Diaphragms are less problematic, but they may inhibit the complete voiding of the bladder and may trigger bacterial overgrowth.
Women who are approaching menopause or in menopause must consider ingesting estrogen supplements since the deficiency of this useful hormone makes them vulnerable to infection-causing bacteria. It is advisable to discuss the issue with the doctor and follow the recommendations. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The Right Way to Do Jelqing Penis Enlargement Exercises
A lot of men in today's day and age are interested in learning jelqing penis enlargement exercises, so that they can enlarge their manhood in terms of both length and girth. Unfortunately, there are only a few men out there who actually know the exact steps on how to do jelqing penis enlargement exercises correctly. If you aren't exactly sure how to go about these exercises yourself, here is a step-by-step guide that you can follow for the best results possible.
Step One: Warm Up Your Penis.
Ideally, jelqing penis enlargement exercises should be done for half an hour per session. However, before they are done, they should begin with a simple warm up, either in the form of a warm bath or of a warm washcloth. Most men choose to use a warm washcloth that they simply apply to their manhood to send more blood into it. After warming up the penis, the exercises can then be done right away.
Step Two: Apply Lubrication Onto Your Penis.
Before doing jelqing penis enlargement exercises, make sure you put some lubrication on your penis, too. It would be best to use water-based lubricants instead of oil-based lubricants when it comes to this, though, because the latter can clog up the pores and bring about infection. Water-based ones, on the other hand, will help you jelq effectively and smoothly without any discomfort or friction burns. While they may dry out with time, they can also be easily reapplied.
Step Three: Do the Exercises.
When doing jelqing penis enlargement exercises, it would be important for your grip to create an OK sign and for you to completely encircle the base of your penis with it. Whether you do this with your palm up and away from your body or with your palm down and toward the body isn't really an issue. Just make sure that your grip restricts the flow of the blood as needed.
Once your hand reaches the glans within 3 seconds, do the same thing with your other hand and apply the same motion from the base of your penis for the next 3 seconds. On average, you should do 100 to 200 of these movements per session. If you ever feel any pain while doing these exercises or if you end up getting a total erection from doing them, though, stop doing the exercises right away.
If you are new to jelqing, then try jelqing for 5 minutes per session first and then just keep increasing the length of your sessions by the week. After doing these exercises correctly for a few months, you should be able to notice your penis size increase in both length and girth.
Step Four: Practice Your Grip.
Believe it or not, your grip while doing these exercises play a big part in their overall success. It would be important to match the diameter and strength of your grip to the strength of your erection, for example, and to keep the same pressure going throughout the entire exercise. It would also be important to keep your grip consistent and not to rotate or increase it with each stroke. This will ensure that you grow your penis proportionately.
It would also be important to remember that you look great, no matter what, and that your potential sexual partners should care more about the kind of man that you are as opposed to how big your penis is. Truth be told, most men have an average penis size, though. In fact, a lot of the time, penis enlargement isn't even necessary, so jelqing penis enlargement exercises aren't necessary, either. However, they can definitely boost your confidence and make you feel better in the long run.
Hi Sir, On 28th I had unprotected sex within 24 hour I took an i-pill and my last period was on 23rd of may n Now it's 14th of July since I dint get my periods I checked with preganews 3 times but all it was negative and last I checked yesterday only and again it was negative so m I pregnant?
I am 19 years old. 10 months ago I had a major surgery of ovarian cyst doctor suggested laparoscopic but the cyst leads to major surgery. If I thought about sex I will get wet and I feel like I am having sex. I am too weak. I unable to resist the urge to thought about sex and getting wet and I am getting pains in my uterus. Is it harmful to do that. Help me please.
Maintaining a healthy relation with your partner in bed is of utmost importance for your relationship, but it should also kept in mind that it is not the only factor which is important. Your sex life is one of the keys to a successful relationship. With the advent of time, your sexual relationship with your partner may start to fade and seem uninteresting.
Here are 5 tips following which you can maintain a passionate sex life:
- Maintain overall intimacy: Regular good sex is important as it helps you to forget your daily hustle and bustle and end up in a different kind of world. Sexual intimacy is a key factor in living up your relationship. However, you should keep in mind that intimacy is not just confined to the bedroom. To maintain your spark, you must be intimate in other aspects of life as well with your partner. Preparing a meal together, dancing together, going for vacations enable to maintain intimacy in other sections instead of just the sex.
- Communicate: Tell your partner about your sexual preferences. Mention what you like and what is not suitable for you. Getting comfortable with each other is the most vital aspect in maintaining continued passion in your sex life. If you are not totally at ease with your partner, you may never find yourself experimenting or trying new moves in bed. Moreover, your partner is your counterpart and your most trusted companion. Communication at the level of friendship is also very important.
- Make Efforts and Moves: For people who are very busy and have got no time for their partners, a change in mentality is required. Instead of giving up on your sex life because of lack of time, make a move to find time and solve the problem. Taking time off will also relax your mind on account of which you can enjoy the sex better. Little things like dinner together, a shower together can be great boosters. So never ignore them. All you need is give some effort.
- Maintain a playful relationship: Always maintain a playful nature with your partner. Instead of pertaining to the bed, spice up your sex by choosing different locations. Indulging in sex on your rooftop under a full moon, or buying innovative, naughty sex toys allows you to gel better with your partner. Sex is enjoyed more when accompanied with laughter and fun.
- Be unpredictable: An ever static, same old routine dampens your sex life. Making unpredictable moves, which have got something new in them as these add new life to your sexual relationship. Try the funniest and most charming moves to surprise your partner. This ensures everlasting freshness.
Your sex life is an important part of your relationship and you should try your best to maintain the passion throughout. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.