Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushma
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SushmaYour feedback matters!
My age is 24. I have big doubt. The skin in my penis is not moving back. One day I forcefully moved it back with some pain which has not moved totally & regained its position. What should I do. My friends told me that skin on penis should move in order to have a good relationship with partner. Do I need any operation. Please clarify. Am afraid of it. Thanks a lot.
Hii doctor, I am 24 years old. I am married. Every time I had my periods on time and normal and there was no problem but in november 2016 I missed my period. I consult a doctor, had a pregnancy test also but I was not pregnant. Then he gave medicine then had period in december now this month january also I am not having periods. What can be the reason? Is it something to b worried about? Why m not having periods? Surely m not pregnant than what must be the reason?
Me and my wife trying for pregnancy. Her last period was delayed by 50 days. She never had irregular periods. Got after 50 days. Now we are desperately trying for pregnancy. Please help with tips.
I am 25 years old unmarried I hv been suffering frm irregular periods always start frm when I got matured .plz cn you help me out How to balance hormones give me tips.
My daughter is 23 days old as I feed him she demands more milk want to know whether I have sufficient breast milk or not n if no please suggest me how I can increase breast milk.
Hi Dr. is it safe to eat gulkhand during pregnancy in 3 trimester gulkand contains rose petals and sugar I heard that it improves hemoglobin is it right.
Hello doctor. My wife got pregnancy .so we are not interested in children now. So I consulted my neighbour who is a nurse. We used tablets for removal of pregnancy. After usage of 6 to 7 tablets pregnancy have been lost anthe end of 4 months. It had happened 2 months back. Now recently we got participated in sex. After 1 week from participation. My wife was suffering from bleeding. It is not the time of bleeding. U just pls give me useful tips. What was the reason for bleeding suddenly.
Do you believe in all the facts about infertility which you hear around you, and which a lot of people believe in? Infertility is the inability of a woman to conceive after having unprotected sex. There are various assumptions and perceptions of people regarding fertility, and many of them are not true. It is important for you to clear such myths and get the facts right.
Here is a list of the most common myths and facts associated with infertility in females:
1. Myth: A woman’s menstrual cycle lasts for 28 days.
Fact: A normal menstrual cycle lasts between 21 to 36 days. 28 days is an approximate estimate.
2. Myth: A woman can become pregnant only on day one of her cycle.
Fact: After the egg gets released, it is available for around 12 to 24 hours. However, a woman can get pregnant five days prior to and two days after the ovulation by having sexual intercourse.
3. Myth: Stress is a factor that leads to infertility.
Fact: Stress has nothing to do with causing infertility. Stress can only lead to some delay in ovulation by suppressing hormones.
3. Myth: Sperm can live for a few hours only.
Fact: Sperm can live for 5 to 6 days in fertile cervical liquid.
4. Myth: A woman must wait for three months for conceiving after stopping the use of birth control pills.
Fact: Birth control pills reduce hormone levels and cause suppressed ovulation. After having the pills, the hormone levels become normal instantly and ovulation is ought to begin during the next menstrual cycle.
5. Myth: Infertility is caused by females primarily.
Fact: According to studies, infertility problems occur in both men and women at an equal rate. 20% of infertility problems occur because of issues faced by both.
6. Myth: Ovulation takes place on the 14th day of the menstrual cycle.
Fact: This is not true, and for counting ovulation you should count 14 days backwards from the last day of your last menstrual cycle.
7. Myth: Having daily sex increases the chance of conception.
Fact: Having sex every other day during ovulation, especially between the 12th and the 16th day of a woman’s menstrual cycle is sufficient as sperm lives more than two days.
8. Myth: Fertility problems start showing at 35.
Fact: A woman reaches her peak fertility stage during her 20’s. Fertility keeps on changing all throughout her life. While some women remain fertile until their late 30’s, some experience problems at an early age. The chances of conceiving decline after attaining the age of 35.
Another common belief is that single embryo transfer lowers the success rate of pregnancy. This is baseless, as women have limited eggs. When they run out of eggs, menopause occurs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Talking about Evion capsules which are really rich in vitamin E and is really helpful for our body in many ways.
- For our face: We can use the gel of evion by the help of which we can get rid of scars present in our face very quickly. If we are using the fluid which is present in the capsule is though really sticky and oily but it will not harm our face. Using the gel regularly helps in reducing scars and tighten our skin. We can also use it with our regular cream and we can feel the difference after 15-20 days if we are using it regularly.
- For our hairs: Evion capsules do magic to our hairs. We only need to do is take 4-5 capsules and take off the serum and apply it on our hair and keep it for 30 min. After that we can simply wash off our hairs to get rid of sticky and we feel the magic how healthy our hairs becomes if we are using it for regular.
- General health: We can simply take these capsules as regular supplements as we know that these are rich in vitamin E. Taking 1 capsule daily is just enough to improve our skin, hair and our health. We will feel really good. The most important thing is that as it is rich in vitamin E there are no side effects and we can take it without any stress. These were some ways we can use the evion capsules and be sure that we can feel the difference after using it for a while and we should try to take it as a supplement as in today’s life we are giving less attention to our health and I think this is the main cause that in today’s life people are suffering from diseases.