Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Susheela
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SusheelaYour feedback matters!
My Wife and I had unprotected intercourse, wherein I pulled out before ejaculating even a single drop (although I know it's not effective much), 3 days back on February 2 and she has started feeling Nauseous since yesterday. Also she has an ulcer in her mouth. Her periods are due on 5th/6th. Is it possible that she's pregnant? UPDATE: February 6 has ended and still she hasn't gotten her Periods. I assume this is crucial information but she's kinda stressed. She starts feeling Nauseous suddenly, then after a while it goes away. What might be the reason?
In periods why there is so much of heavy flow even my weight is also not tht much n bcz of tht it create me a big problem I can not imagine to go outside also so much of pain and heavy flow.
I had positive pregnancy test and then periods which I took to be miscarriage. Doctors at aiims have asked me to prepare for hysteroscopy. How painful is hysteroscopy. Is there any option.
Men ek ladki ko sex kiyatha without condom, lekin semen (birya) nikalne se pehle apna pensis ko nikal liya tha, aur ek kapde men semen dala tha, to kya eise korna pregnent ka khatra hai?
Dear sir/ madam, Will I get pregnant with out actual sex is. Just By touching private part of male with female part can this happen, I'm still a virgin it didn't bleed or something like that was just touching? My last month period was on Feb 8th now it's March 13th still I didn't get periods yet. Is it because if this. If yes kindly suggest methods to avoid such.
i am suffering from pid, I need to know the diet chart apart from medications, and I want to know what exercises I have to do during these period. My doctor told me to wait to determine the effectiveness of current antibiotics, how long I have to wait.
My first child delivery time in dayabities but 13 years my dayabities is not gone. My body is slim but insulin starting morning breakfast and evening dinner before. 2 time insulin started last few years but please my sexual life is gone no compromise is this sexual life compromise but my husband are not a pressure to me my this dayabities. Please help me and supporting to me and my life.
Abdominal muscles play a very important role in supporting our spine from front. There is a muscle called transverse abdominal muscle which is different from the six pack muscles. This lower abdominal muscle can be strengthened in simple ways.
1. Active sitting
When watching tv or waiting for appointments, at bus stops, train station etc do these simple exercises. Sit up straight. Now draw your belly button in towards your chest but do not hold your breath. Count till five and relax. Repeat this 10 to 15 times.
2. Static abdominal exercise
When laying down flat draw your tummy muscles in and feel the arch in your back flatten. Do not hold breath. Just count till five and relax. Repeat 10-15 times.
3. Cycle in air
When laying down flat (on bed or yoga mat) lift both your legs up in air (your legs should be at 90 degrees. Now try to cycle in air for 10 rounds. Relax and repeat 5 times.
4. Cat and camel pose
Get on your hands and knees. Draw in your tummy muscles and hunch your back without holding your breath. (camel pose) hold five seconds.
Relax and get a curve in low back (cat pose). Wait for five seconds. Repeat this cat and camel pose 10-15 times.
Please check with your doctor if you can try these exercises safely.
Technology has become a major barrier in relationships these days. If you spend a lot of time with your laptop and phone, chances are that your love life may be getting affected without you knowing about it.
Here are a few instances when technology plays spoilsport in your relationship.
1. Tracking your ex’s social media profiles: Checking your ex’s Facebook and Instagram profile twice a day does more harm than good. Letting go of old flame is a good idea in order to thrive in your current relationship. While no one is advising you to stop using social networking sites, refraining from your ex’s profile will do a world of good to your relationship.
2. Your mailbox is bothering you way too much: People often become too engrossed in their professional life and tend to neglect their partner. The funny thing is, they don’t even realize it until the inevitable happens. While work is important, prioritizing your activities is the key here. It makes sense to completely stay from work related activities while you spend time with your partner. Your undivided attention to your partner will do the trick.
3. You are involved with too many chat groups: Platforms like WhatsApp and wechat can greatly sabotage your love life. Your partner might get irritated with the fact that your whole attention lies on your phone rather than him. A reply to your school buddy group can wait for a few hours. It is a good idea to stay away from typing while you are with your partner.
4. Planning a date is a nightmare for you: If you are too tech-savvy, it might take a long time for you to plan a date. Checking the feedback of every place you intend to visit not only consumes a lot of time, it drains your energy. While checking the star rating of a restaurant is a good idea, becoming over obsessive about the rating might ruin the whole idea of a date.
5. You have a super active twitter handle: A recent study has shown that people who are hyperactive on twitter often faces problems in their relationship. In your endeavor of updating your twitter handle, you become obsessed with it and end up spending a lot of time. This might greatly sabotage your relationship.
6. You take too much time deciphering texts: You might be dating for years yet get paranoid when it comes to texting your partner. You are too worried about the tone of the message, spelling of the words and punctuations marks of your text you are about to send. If this rings a bell, you surely need to mend your ways in order to save time and focus more on your relationship.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!