Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Susheela
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SusheelaYour feedback matters!
My last period was 10th march. Still I did not get period. I consulted one gyne Dr. She suggested me to take duphaston 10mg for 5 days I started it 20th april but still I don't have period pls suggest.
Hello doctors I have a physical relation with my gf from last 1 year. Some timw we do unprotected sex. Now she have a problem of late period form last 6-7 month and the period is come only for 1-2 days nd very light bleeding there. We take a home pregnancy test every month nd its always come negative nd she have no any symptoms of pregnancy except late period nd light bleeding. Now she have a pain in tummy nd in back and have a little white discharge like cough during sex only. Is she have a chance of pregnancy? Recently we take a home pregnancy test before 5-6 days nd it also come negative. To sir yha koi chance h kya pregnancy kaa jo test me naa aa rhi ho? Bcz humne fir family doctor ko test krvana agr yha chances naa ho pregnancy k.
Women, who travel during pregnancy, tend to face a lot of complications. However, most women can travel safely with a little advance preparation. In case you are pregnant and will be travelling locally or even overseas, take care and ensure to follow these tips so that you and your child remain protected and sound.
Different systems are utilised to classify medicines with respect to their use in and during pregnancy. As a rule, it is preferable to gather particular information depending upon the implications of a given medication during pregnancy instead of just relying on an over-the-counter medicine.
These are the important medicines that are required for women who travel during their pregnancy:
- Analgesics that can be utilised in pregnancy during travel include acetaminophen and a few opiates.
- Headache medicines like aspirin may be strong, therefore, try to take something with a little amount of the same salt. Other mitigating operators could bring about the untimely closure of the ductus arteriosus.
- Constipation may require a gentle mass laxative. A few direct cures are regularly helpful in removing the side effects of morning sickness after travel, and these may avert motion sickness as well.
- Nonprescription cures include ginger, which as a powder can be blended with food or beverages, for example, tea.
- It is likewise accessible in the form of candies as well.
- Also, pyridoxine (vitamin B6) is powerful in diminishing side effects of morning infection and is accessible in tablet frame, and also capsules and candies.
- Antihistamines, for example, meclizine and dimenhydrinate, are regularly utilised as a part of pregnancy for morning sickness and motion sickness and seem to have a decent health record.
- Medicines can be utilised to counteract or treat allergies or nausea. However, a large number of them can make you drowsy.
- Talk with your specialist about what is best for you in case that you think you require a solution for motion sickness. Regularly utilised solutions are diphenhydramine (Benadryl), dimenhydrinate (Dramamine), and scopolamine.
- In case that you get diarrhoea, the best thing to do is drink a lot of liquid refreshments while you sit and relax. In any case, your specialist may give you an anti-microbial you can take in case the loose motions are extreme. Try not to take items containing bismuth, for example, Pepto-Bismol or Kaopectate.
The main thing you need to do is meet with a specialist who has practical experience in travel pharmaceutical, no less than four to six weeks before you take off. A travel solution expert can audit your agenda, make suggestions relating to your health dangers and give you any antibiotics or medicines you may require. You need to likewise talk with your obstetrician about your travel as well so he or she can ensure it is all right for you to travel while you are expecting.
Hi Doctors, I want to sex with my wife without condom, actually we do not need a baby till 2 year, so please advice me which time period of woman is safe for sex without condom, so that we can enjoy the sex without condom.
I am 26 years old and had unprotected sex 10 days ago. I didn't cum inside her during sex. She didn't get her periods till now even her periods date passed. She had divery tablets for past two days but still she didn't get her periods. She tested positive in pregnancy test named I shor. Which medicine should we prefer so that she gets her periods?
I have sex 15 days before and her expection period was on 4th dec but till now her period is not come. She had not taken any conceptive pills what should we do to avoid or control pregnancy?
My wife has a lump in her right breast since birth of our child and it feels no pain when it is touched. Also it seems no increase or decrease in size. What to do sir.
Hello Doctor. I am 28 years old and my wife 29. We are having sex without condom from long time. But she is not getting pregnant. What should I do.
I'm not getting sleep for more than 38 days ,what shall I do .I had delivered six month old baby due to microcephaly. They used mtp for inducing delivery .may be this will be the reason for small cyst in my right ovary after a month of delivery.
Reasons for spotting during pregnancy and what you can do about it
Seeing spots of blood during pregnancy is usually a cause for concern. However, it is not uncommon. The light bleeding, which is known as spotting may occur for a number of reasons.
Bleeding during the first trimester
Spotting is most likely to happen during early pregnancy and the reasons could be many, such as:
- Implantation bleeding occurs during the first month of pregnancy when the fertilised egg gets attached to the wall of the uterus.
- Cervical polyps ( a tumour that form on the surface of the cervix) or yeast infection may also cause episodes of spotting.
- Miscarriage may be another possible reason for spotting
- Ectopic pregnancy is another cause. It is the condition in which the embryo plants itself in either of the fallopian tubes instead of the uterus.
- Molar pregnancy is a rare condition associated with spotting during pregnancy. When this is the case, instead of your baby, an abnormal tissue grows inside the uterus. Sometimes it can be cancerous too.
Bleeding during the second or third trimesters
Spotting may also occur during late pregnancy and the possible reasons are listed below.
- Problems related to placenta like placenta previa placental abruption can also result in spotting. These are serious conditions when the placenta either covers the cervix or it gets detached from the uterine wall respectively.
- Uterine rupture is the rare and unfortunate event when a scar from a previous surgery (like the removal of fibroid or previous caesarean scar bursts open and the baby slips into the pregnant woman's abdomen.
- Premature labour occurs when your body is too eager to deliver the baby, usually one month before the due date of delivery.
- Vasa Previa is another rare condition when a baby who is still developing has his blood vessels entangled in the umbilical cord or placenta-crossing the cervix. It is extremely dangerous because the blood vessels may burst open thus causing the baby to bleed and lose oxygen.
Here's what you can do about spotting
It is strongly recommended that you should immediately see your doctor as soon as you detect any spotting during your pregnancy. Only a well-qualified medical expert can suggest the appropriate steps to be taken, depending on your individual reasons and symptoms related to spotting.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!