Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Susheela GayamYour feedback matters!
I had c sec 5 months back. I have lost all the pregnancy weight and back to my previous pregnancy weight but belly is still there almost 38 inches in size. How can I get it settled?
Hi My wife walking feeling tierd and coming swelling her face she has 8 grm blood what should she eat give me a good advice please
Hi, I am married 29 years of age. I had one abortion done 4 months before. Recently I had white discharge, I am not sure about that. Is it something serious? Please advice.
I have two daughter and I am planning for baby but a doctors suggested me that I have low y chromosome in sperm I will plan it will daughter again can y chromosome will be increased. Any doctor who can help me.
I am planning for baby, I used 3rd day of LMP siphene 100 mg with folic acid 5 mg, 11th day of scan 3 follicles in ovary. Size RO 14x11 mm. What can I do for increasing size of RO. This range of size is possible to conceive? I will change my tablets or anything? My fsh is 7.9.
Hi Jab period miss ho jata h tab thik kitne din baad vomiting ,khatta khana peena, early morning sickness and night sickness Jaisa changes body me Dekhai deni lagti hai. Mera 19 days hogaya hai period miss huwe avi tak koi symptoms nhi dikh raha jisse pata chale ki me pregnant hu. Period miss ho Jane k 2nd day aur 4th day Urine pregnancy test ki thi toh neqative result aaya tha uske baad se avi tak test nhi ki hu because I am waiting for 15th day. Besides these one more thing I wana ask you, please suggest me During missed period Can I do sex or not? Is it safe doing? Koi miscarriage toh nhi hoga Na?
I had sex with my girlfriend on 18th Feb it was not sex but I touched my penis with her vagina without using condom Her periods are delayed by 5 days (now 24 March) in between we had unprotected sex for a while but I did not ejaculated and after then used condom on (18th March) but she took I-pill within 6 hours. I also took a Viagra before sex. As I can remember there was no Pre- ejaculation. Is she pregnant?
Are there any blood tests for confirming the “marriage with first cousin (Fathers sisters daughter" is ok or not?
My wife age 30 years has pcod .In year 2012 she conceives before that hsg test conducted which was normal. But unfortunately she suffers miscarriage after 3 months of pregnancy. Since then unable to conceived. Now doctor advice again HSG test which is very painful actually. Is it necessary that I undergo the test again? Pls help.
I am 4 months pregnant and I am diagnosed wiyh low lying placenta. Please guide me with the precautions.
Sir I am 24 year old and my girlfriend is also 25. Last week we shared bed. After the fore play I try yo insert my penis into her vagina. But it is very and and I can not insert it. I try this attempt for servral time but result was negative (i can not insert my penis). After all I ejaculate into her stomach. She say that she touch the clothe wiped sperm into her vagina. Sir is any chance for pregnancy. I am sure I didt ejaculated on her vagina. She is very tensed. Her last period start from 8th june. Please help.
The frequent, passionate portrayal of shower sex in movies gives most people the idea that it is an everyday occurrence. That couldn't be farther from the truth. While shower sex helps stimulating fantasies as well as disinhibiting and developing your sexuality, mentioned below are a few reasons why one should take precautions while performing this sexual act or avoid it all together. Lastly, a lot of people find it difficult to have sex in the shower, so if it doesn't work for you, don't blame yourself.
Cons of Shower Sex:
1. Slippery floor- All of us know that slippery and damp places are accident prone areas and the shower is no different. Both the partners must keep in mind a few precautions before getting all hot and heavy under the shower. Owning a non-slip rug is essential and goes a long way to avoid twists, cramps, shocks and painful fall glides that may break or seriously injure your arms or legs.
2. Condoms- It is best to stay out of the shower while having sex if you still use condoms because no tests have been conducted to see if condoms can withstand soap, shampoo or any other type of cleansers mixed with hot water. It could get away with water, increasing your risk of pregnancy.
3. Lubricant- Shower sex can be very uncomfortable for women because the water washes away all the natural lubricant produced. Moreover, for women (usually those who opt for birth control pills) who cannot produce enough lubricant, shower sex can be painful.
However, there are silicon based lubricants in the market that make having sex in the shower easier and more comfortable. Do not use water based lubricant because the water can wash it away easily.
4. Security- Being secure is a very important factor when it comes to having sex in the shower so that one doesn't harm or injure himself or herself while in the throes of passion. Only the wall should be used as support. During such sessions try to hold on to something that is firmly attached to the wall to improve support. Do not seize railings, pipes, shower curtains, etc. as they may break or come apart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Hello m not getting my periods regular after two or two and half months I get periods. I hv one and half year baby feeding. I had done pregnancy test but it is negative. I don't have thyroid or any odr pro but have vitamin D and vitamin B12 deficiency have to start wid treatment of vitcofol injection of 2 cc from tomorrow. please tell me the reason for not getting periods and even my weight is increasing.
Can you prescribe the medication, any side effects of garcinia combogia and if it works to the expectation, can a sudden stoppage of pill can make it worse.
I m 29years female and m pregnant from 1 month I want to abort my baby. Is abortion with pills are safe or what should I do.
Can I do the pregnancy test at home, because today 6th April 2016 is my period date and there is no period till now and can not see any sign of pregnancy also so should I check the pregnancy at home or go to the doctor for blood test, please advice.
Cuts and bruises, which you may get from a wide variety of sources, is one of the most commonly overlooked issues that many of you face on a regular basis. Cuts and grazes can be treated easily with homeopathy.
There are many great homeopathic remedies, which deal with pain, inflammation and the general healing process. Here they are.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy when you have a bruise on your body. It helps reduce the swelling as well as the pain, in whichever part of the body you have swelling on. However, it is worth noting that Arnica does not help much with muscle pain.
- Hypericum: It is worth note that arnica works best on parts of the body which do not have as many nerve endings. For example, the legs and arms are excellent places to administer arnica and it works very well there. However, it is worth note that arnica is not as good with parts of the body which have many nerve endings. This is where Hypericum comes in. Bruises to the fingers, toes and spinal cord heal better with Hypericum than they do with arnica.
- Calendula: Calendula is a medicine, which can be applied as a tincture. A tincture is when a medicine is dissolved in alcohol. Apart from a tincture, Calendula can also be used as a cream, spray or gel. It can heal shallow cuts very rapidly in all of these forms.
- Millefolium: Millefolium is the best homeopathic remedy when there is excessive bleeding and the wound is not clotting properly.
- Staphisagria: This is another medicine used for cuts. However, it is worth noting that Staphisagria is a very good medicine when it comes to treating cuts which are deep or have a stinging sensation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.