Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. SuryaprakashYour feedback matters!
My back pain is strongly high and belly pain is already high. Which causes during this illness and how treatment this illness.
My mom gets leg cramps and severe pain in knees. She can not walk much. As per the x- ray report, doctor told that the knees got spoiled. Some doctors recommend injection nd medsn procedure fr 3 months nd some doc told aftr some time you need to go wid d surgery. However, according to the age its vry early to go under surgery and injection medcn procedure. Whoever does after dat dey can not even walk the way they were use to. She has started. physiotherapy too. Please suggest what could be done? How can we avoid surgery procedures? How to go about it?
I am 19 year boy going to gym I am having a shoulder pain whenever I lift weight what can I do to avoid this?
I started to feel the occurrence of haemorrhoid around 45 days back. I tried doing every possible thing for the first five days. Then I took Duphalac syrup and Anobliss cream. After that I hv been taking proper ayurvedic treatment whether arshkalp or pileclide or some arshras and syrups and almost everything. Still nothing worked. Dying of pain. Can not work walk or sit. Is there something which can cure it instantly.
I am 22 years old male. I masturbate very often, due to which I frequently get knee pain. What do I do?
I am 27 years old male and have backpain from 3 weeks. And the kidneystones are not out of my body. So there will be any infection?
I have back pain in last 3 months I am 25 years old have if got any relief. What should I do now please give suggestion.
I have lowback pain from 3 years, my mri report gives disc bulge in L2-L3. doctors suggested me take bed rest and they treated me symptomatically. Is there any permanent solution for this.
My mom is 54 years and has severe knee pain since two months. I do massage her knee eitg blam and also she started morning walking. Still no change. Pls suggest a good remedy. She cannot stand on chair or sit on floor also to eat now.
My grandfather is suffering from knees pain. Doctor asked to replace knee with new one. Please guide.
That is my height and weight I am now 44kgs weight I am getting back pain what is the problem should I increase my weight.
I am a 41 year old female having continuous leg pain and also have foot corn in both the legs. Pain is aggravated on standing, sleeping and sitting and relieved on walking. What should I do? What is the treatment for this condition?
I do smoking from last one month I have pain in my left lbow and back bone down left. Is it because of smoking?
On your modern lifestyle to avoid the physical stress on your body.
sit for 20 minutes and walk 20 steps and sit again
Sir I have pain in back ribcage since last to days I have cough also I already have ambroxol hydrochloride terbutaline sulphate and zithrox plus table.
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
Related Tip: "5 Common Causes of Hip Pain in Women"