Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
After tubectomy how much time we have to avoid direct sex. After operation we have to use condom for some days as told by some doctors . Is it correct when both the fallopian tubes cut then how sperms reach .I want to do free sex with my wife. If tubectomy freeze my wifes sex drive. Pl tell me in detail. I am very much worried about this matter because we both want to live a healthy sex life. Please guide.
I m 36 yrs old married since 2 yrs. I have got 2 polyps in usg measuring 6x3mm and 3. 5x2. 3mm. Can I go for iui or removal of polyp is must bcos they are small size. Rest all factors are normal.
Do not eat too hot food. Too hot food and drinks may disrupt enzymes and injure the lining of the stomach. A useful thing to remember is that if it is hot in the mouth it is hot in the stomach. This includes tea and coffee. So, always wait for it to cool.
I'm one month pregnant but I'm also having UTI infection due to which I'm having lot of side pain two weeks ago I had urine test there 20-25 pus cell present in there this side pain making me uncomfortable feel nauseated every time not able to eat properly and also lower back pain is there what treatment I should take cure this and avoid this in future.
I am a 34 years old lady I have two children one is 9 years old and another is 4 years old. Before three months my breasts release white milk. My prolactin hormone level is normal ,no lump in my breast and my breast's sonography is normal. Generally I have m.c. Before 3 or 4 days but before some time m.c. Is coming back before 8 or 10 days. Presently my breast release milk. please give me proper reason and solution for above problem.
What are the possible effects and side effects if one consuming the following dose combined of 15 drops twice a day for a period of 2.5 years Cistus Canadensis 1m HECLA LAVA 1m Conium 30.
Sir mera period 10 ko ani thi pr aaj tak nahi aur aaj mujhe toilet karne me problem ho rahi hai dard ho raha aur baar baar mujhe toilet jana pad raha h kya karu 2 din pahle sex bhi kya h hamne.
Going thru ovulation study. Clomiphene citrate day 3 to 7, Hmg 75 on day2 and day 4. Today its 9th day- 11×10mm in right ovary & 5×6mm in left ovary. endometrium-5.3mm (my extra from day 2 to15) What to do? My doctor ask me to go for another ultrasound on day 12 to see if 11×10mm egg reaches maturity. But she didn't gave me another hmg injection today as the follicles are not dominant? So this cycle is a waste?
After 1 week of c section delivery I had sex with my husband. I had little bleeding, Will this intercourse leads to another baby formation instantly.
Hello, I am having sex daily for 1 and half months but still my wife did not get pregnant why? And doing sex regularly.
Hello . M from Nepal. My question is that, I have a gf . We met in a month and we r in a physical relationship every month. I never use safety because we do sex only with each other and no any type of infection or problems is there. I give her" Cipla I Pill" every month next day of sex. My question is that.*Is there any reaction or any problems of taking an I pill once in a month? And she already takes 5 or 6 times I pill in each months we met. Plz doctor ans. Me fast.
Dr . Saheb namaskar Presently I'm unable to enjoy sex because of standing problem of penis. My penis could not erectile properly. Pl . Suggest some medicine for penis standing and energy. My age is 48years. Thanks
I am 30 year old. My height is 5.1. My belly and breast is big. I am felling very odd. If I took weight loss medicine can I loose my weight. What can ido to loose my breast part?
Was on novelon 21 day pill pack from june. Missed second last pill of june doubled up the last. Took a break of 6 days on which I had my withdrawal bleed. Started new pack from july 8th. First time intercourse on july 9th. Then on july 14 well protected. Missed 21st july pill doubled up on 22nd july. Had a light bleeding on 22nd july morning. Pill pack ended on 28th july bleeding from 1-6aug. No pill or intercourse after that. Period due on 1st sept since it did not occur till 8th sept. Did a usg on 8th shows bulky ovaries with pcod and bulky anteverted uterus Serum beta hcg test on 8th sept (last intercourse 14th july) was 0.11. Doctor prescribed deviry for 5 days but after taking just 1 dose got my periods from 11-16sept. Did a usg again on 21 which shows bulky ovaries with pcod only My serum beta hcg was 2 months after intercourse and it is 0.11? Y not 0? Do I have to repeat the test? M I at a risk of pregnancy if no intercourse after july.
Hllo Dr. I am 24 years old. Mera c section hua h but I loss my baby after one week. Mera tummy skin loose ho gya h mere c section ko 40 days ho gye h please tell how I flatten my tummy after c section. Please tell me how can I care my body n my fitness n how can I get my body back.
I didn't get menses from last 4 months . . as I have pcod . . alwsys I suffered this menses problem . . so can u help me to overcome pcod
Laughter is the best medicine, we have all heard this a number of times. It is a well known fact that laughter releases healthy hormones like endorphins and send good signals through the neurotransmitters even as it oxygenates your blood with the huge gulps of air that you take in which also strengthens the immune system. Yet, for many us, not being able to laugh has become a chronic problem as we are so caught up in our day to day struggle, that we forget to smile and laugh or rather, we do not believe that we deserve to be happy. For many people, this is a lost art that they do not know how to bring back. So follow these five tips on bringing more laughter back into your life.
- Laughter Club: Join those early morning laughter clubs and get your funny bone working with a session. These sessions usually take place at the park and are a ton of fun to be in. Take a friend or two along and laugh with someone you know. These laughter clubs can be enjoyed by all ages and groups of people.
- Intent: Get into the mood with the right intention. Intent can make or break even the most trying situations and there is nothing the body will not do once the mind has decided to do it. So wake up and go to sleep with the intent to laugh more every day, no matter what the situation, so that you spread happiness within and outside and get some company for laughing even more.
- Morning Routine: Apart from the laughter club right in the morning, you can make laughing a part of your daily routine from the time you wake up. If you are in the habit of switching on the news or reading the newspaper as you get ready to face the world, chances are that you will less than happy and even slightly morose, by the time you step out of the house. So read the comic strip of your newspaper and enjoy a hearty laugh that will shape the way you look at things the entire day.
- Friends: No matter how busy you are, make time for family and friends beyond the routine greetings and meal times. Spend time with the people you love and find things to smile and laugh about.
- Comedy Nights: Reserve a special place for comedy nights in your weekly calendar and watch reruns of your favourite episodes from start to finish. Identify a favourite stand up comic and follow him or her! So laugh your troubles away and laugh your way towards a healthier lifestyle (lear more about Lifestyle Changes For a Healthy HEART)!
Hammer toe is a condition where the toe of the patient becomes deformed. The appearance of the toe will bear a downward curl that will make it look abnormal. This condition can mostly be seen during the childhood itself and it usually is known to affect the second or third toe on the foot. Let us find out more about the symptoms, risk factors and treatment for this condition.
- Symptoms: The sheer discomfort of walking around with a hammer toe is one of the first symptoms of the condition. The permanent damage will be visible in the way the toe curls and becomes deformed. The formation of corn or calluses is also a common symptom of this condition, while some patients may also experience the growth of claw like toes. Most patients feel pain when they are walking or running even as inflexibility sets in, which makes it difficult to flex the foot or stretch and wiggle the toes properly.
- Risk Factors: While the most common causes of the hammer toe remain an injury or even arthritis, it may be seen that those with a family history and prolonged use of high and pointed heels may be at risk more than others. This deformity can happen at birth or may progress as age catches on, depending on the risk factors at play. Also, when the patient suffers from the growth of calluses, corns and bunions that go untreated for a long time, it may manifest into a hammer toe eventually. This happens because these growths can make the layer of the skin thick and lead to a perpetual formation in the area due to the constant friction that also causes pain and discomfort. People with a high foot arch are also at risk of developing a hammer toe.
- Treatment: The orthopaedic specialist is the best person who can help with the diagnosis and treatment of this condition. While the diagnosis consists of the conduct of an X-ray to find the cause and extent of the damage, the doctor may also conduct nerve function tests to find out if any nerves have been damaged for the condition to have taken place. Also, the specialist will try to find causes like ligament injuries and other such things that could have led to the condition. Accordingly, the treatment method will be put forth. A mild hammer toe can be treated by wearing more comfortable footwear with pads to treat corns and other growths. For a severe condition, surgery is the only way out.
Ensure that you report the smallest and most persistent changes to your doctor so that treatment can take place well in time.