Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Surya Prakash Rao VYour feedback matters!
I have a problem in throat and joint of middle of chest and stomoch. I have pain in right side of chest cough or else what I do?
I am 76 years of age, having retired as Class I Gazetted Oficer from Ministry of Defence in 1996. Two years ago I lost my life partner in a sudden demise.I am a patient of Dilated Cardio Myopathy, Diabetic Type 2 Mellitus, having two stones each in both the kidneys, having arthritus in both the knees. I lose breath after walking a few yards or after tension due to any reason. I don't feel any appetite, rather suffer from constipation on having minimum bite at Lunch or Dinner. Obviously I wish to die in a working condition and without abnormal sufferings. Would you like to help me by way of suggesting adverse effect free medicines as I have already undergone various tests during the last 10-14 years. You may also suggest to me hasselfree treatment. I am taking Lenoxin (1/2 tablet OD, Lasix, Veltam 0.4, Monotrte 10 (BD), Zyloric 100, Dytor 10, Telma 20, Vitcoffel and Alprax (0.25 mg for andiety). I have tried to give all the relevant information about my condition. I will be grateful for pragmatic advice.
Hai sir, iam suffering on very painful in my heart left side. This pain comes to the rare. But once come is very dangerous. So pls solve my problem.
My heart beats more n more than a simple heartbeat and my windpipe gets problem while taking air. Soo now wat can I do?
Hi I want to know are Ayurvedic medicines are effective for the treatment of 1) Hyponatremia 2) degenerative LBBB with hypertensive heart disease. It is for my mother who is 98 years old. Sodium is administered by way of injection or tablets. If we stop it the sodium level drops down. Please advise alternative method to treat her.
I am a hypertension case and has been taking amlodipine 10 mg, Ramipril 5 mg and atorvastatin 20 mg daily. I am a smoker and occasional drinker may be 90 ml. Off late my blood pressure has been around 145/95 when checked from my automatic BP machine. No sudden change in habits. Whats the reason pl.
I have chest pain and left arm but get relief when taken rest at times it get pain as if needle is pinned, and it will transfer to the other areas above abdomen, I had tb 2 years back.
Hello sir please advise me fast time heart attack and what any injection control of second heart attack or more time.
My legs veins are getting hard with pain. I have been suffering from this problem for the last one month. I have gone through some info on internet that this may lead to heart problems is it true?
I am 52 year male diabetic since 1992 taking insulin 30/70 for the last 10 years. My echo report is 55. Out of five symptoms I am suffering with ED. Please advise how much is the cardiac risk for me my bp is around 130/85 I am taking envas 5 for that.
The heart is not just the seat of emotions. It is a vital organ that keeps your body working. It helps in circulation of blood throughout the body. You might get a heart attack if you don’t take care of it. It is an organ that needs utmost care. It is a muscular organ. A heart attack occurs when muscles that form the organ are deprived of sufficient oxygen supply. It is also known as myocardial infarction. It is believed that when there is not enough oxygen supply to the heart muscles, the part that has been affected gets damaged, which is a dangerous situation.
Sometimes, it even gets deadly or fatal. There are certain risk factors for heart attack. These are as follows:
4. High blood pressure and high cholesterol
5. Excessive consumption of alcohol and smoking
6. Sedentary lifestyle
7. Poor and deficient diet
Warning signs of heart attack
There are certain warning signs for heart attack. One must check this and immediately seek medical help, on experiencing them. Here are some of the warning symptoms:
1. Chest pain and a feeling of discomfort in the area: While some complain of pain, other doesn’t feel it. The pain can also radiate to surrounding regions such as arms and shoulders.
2. Excessive sweating
4. Shortness of breath
5. Light-headedness: It can occur at the time of heart attack. It is most commonly experienced by women.
7. Indigestion, nausea, and vomiting
8. Chest fullness
10. Jaw pain
Tips for a healthy heart
1. Maintain a healthy lifestyle by getting an adequate amount of night sleep. Go to bed early and wake up early too.
2. Don’t spend long hours in watching television or work till late night
3. Be happy. Happiness is the ultimate medicine for the good heart.
4. Eat a lot of fresh and green-leafy vegetables daily.
5. Avoid the intake of spicy, oily and fast foods.
6. While eating, ensure that the atmosphere around is absolutely peaceful and serene.
7. Consume home-cooked food only. Avoid eating out at restaurants or street-side joints.
8. Don’t drink excess coffee, tea or aerated drinks.
9. Don’t consume alcohol or smoke up cigarettes. Intake of raw tobacco or getting addicted to drugs is also harmful to the heart.
10. Don’t live a sedentary life and be a couch potato. Workout and exercise on regular basis.
11. Avoid emotional outburst and try to keep a control over your reactions.
12. Maintain a peaceful environment inside your home. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.