Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Surya Prakash RaoYour feedback matters!
I have a MRI scan with grade 3 medial meniscus horizontal tear in posteriorbody n horn of medial meniscus my ques is will it be repaired with sutures or have partial meniscotomy.
My mom had suffered from a lower back pain for nearly 2 years. We r going to many doctor but no relief from their medicines. As she take medicines, felt relief but when she skip the medicine again lower back pain comes. Also my mom suffer from headache and as she told me that the head pain felt on front of head. Doctor told her that her nerves are week. So please show me a best and very very effective way.
I have been getting lower back pain, in the sacrum region quite frequently, ie about once in three months or so. The pain & the heaviness continue for about 8-10 days & subsides, without any specific treatment. I am 60 years old, medium-built. I do regular fast walks (about 4 km +), certain exercises for joints & a bit of Pranayam on at least five days in a week. Can you please suggest a good remedy?
Hello respected doctors, I have chicken pox from today morning. Past two days I had high fever also. Actually my hostel mates had it (150 students) so immediately I consulted a doc and he gave two injections (20 days back) now I am having:(. So is it necessary to consult doc?
Sir I have a back pain on my right side when I consult doctor he said this is due to stones in kidneys but I am suffering it from 4 years can I please suggest me how to avoid this. Thank you sir Waiting for your reply it will be more useful to me.
I am 38 years old . I am FEELING PAIN AROUND THE SPINAL CHORDS MEANS THE BONES AROUND THE branches, BODY PAINS. SO SUGGEST ME TO MEET WHICH TYPE OF physician IS ADEQUATE FOR MY PROBLEM.
Sir. I fallen down 35 days ago and injured in back side near lumber vertebra reason. I feel pain only when I go to sleeping position. Or lifting heavy wgt. Or when I tried to standing from sitting position. But I do not feel pain during running, bike driving, walking. Today my doctor saw my x-ray. There was no any bone and lumber spine injury. He prescribed me some medicine. I want to know the actual cause of this pain that I feel only in some specific angle of moving. But not feel in rest position.
I have very hard pain in back daily early then I wake up I have red eyes and hard pain in my legs so what should I do.
I have back ache due to bad travel since last 3 days. I applied balm and had some aspirin still the discomfort persist. Can you suggest some medicine for immediate relief.
Mere right side head me bht pain hai from 6 days. Isi liye right eye, right ear and right side neck me bhi bht pain hai. Please suggest me ki Kya krun and Kon si medicine lu. Homeopathic medicine bhi bataye. No.
Mere pair me dard lagbhag 2 year se ho raha hai aur mujhe fever bhi lagta hai napne se fever nahi hai lekin fever ka ahsas hota hai kamjori bhi lagta hai?
I am 34. I am having constant pain in my lower back and thighs. I have long sitting hours of work. Please suggest.
I am experiencing pain from waist to leg since 2005 in some intervals. This pain vanishes in 3-4 days automatically and it does not happen on a regular basis or fixed time interval. It can happen any time or any day. Sometimes I take combiflam for rest. It always happen one side at a time. Sometimes it starts from left side stay for couple of days and then turn to right side for couple of days and then gone. This time it started 3 days back in right side of waist to knee. I have taken 3 combiflam in 3 days to sleep. I am confused whether it is a muscular or nerves pain.
Why Surgery For Knee Pain, Slip Disc Or Other Joint Pain? When Homeopathy Can Give You Permanent Relief!
Pain may occur either when a joint move or when it is at rest. Sometimes, the pain might from stem of the muscles, ligaments, or tendons. It can be knee joint pain, shoulder joint pain, or frozen shoulder, neck pain or cervical spondylitis, back pain or lumbar spondylitis, heel pain. Examples of such conditions include tendinitis and bursitis can be cured permanently with the help of homoeopathy only.
Arthritis may be associated with the pelvis or spine joints. Different disorders affect different joints and the causes and treatment options vary accordingly. There are some disorders which affect the same joint on both the sides of the body, such as both hands and the knees. In certain disorders, the pain resulting from arthritis keeps on moving from one joint to another (migratory arthritis).
The most common joint disorders are
- Fibromyalgia (widespread tenderness and pain in the muscles), pain in whole body and tiredness
- Bursitis (inflammation of the joint cushions) or tendinitis (inflammation of the tissues which connect the bone to the muscle)
- Knee joint pain: Swollen and painful knee due to torn ligament or tendon, pain in back of knee due to baker’s cyst, less synovial fluid in knee joints cause friction and stiffness in joints.
- Shoulder joint pain or frozen shoulder: Shoulder becomes inflamed and stiff, greatly restricting motion (can’t raise arms) and causing pain. Pain is usually constant, worse at night, and aggravate in cold weather. Due to surgery or arm fracture lead immobility during recovery causes shoulder capsule to stiffen. Mostly females above 40 age or diabetic people are affected by this.
- Neck pain or cervical spondylitis: The symptoms of this are pain around the shoulder blade, stiff neck, headache mostly in back of head. Patients will complain of pain, tingling and numbness along the arms and fingers. Holding neck in an uncomfortable position for prolonged period at the time of working on computer/laptop aggravate it. Smoking, heavy lifting also causes it.
- Back pain or lumbar spondylitis: This happens because of deformity or abnormal spine curvature, inflammation of the vertebra and some amount of fusing, which gives painful stiffness in back. Pain and discomfort aggravate when standing, sitting, or walking.
- Heel pain: This occurs either under the heel (plantar fasciitis) or just behind it (Achilles tendinitis. In Post-static dyskinesia (pain after rest), symptoms tend to be worse just after getting out of bed in the morning, and after a period of rest during the day. After a bit of activity symptoms often improve a bit.
- Most of the time, the root cause is arthritis. However, the reasons which cause arthritis are different from each other, in the way:
- The types of joints involved.
- The number of joints involved.
- Whether the central area of the skeleton is involved or not.
- Whether it is (a) acute arthritis (sudden) (b)chronic arthritis (longstanding)
- Acute arthritis which affects multiple joints can be due to:
- Viral infections
- A chronic disorder which was already present in any joint
- Chronic arthritis causing pain in multiple joints is most commonly due to:
Warning Signs Include
- Swelling and redness of the joints.
- Fever, chills or sweat.
- Pain, immobility, Stiffness in joint
- Difficulty in walking, limiting range of motion in joint
Homoeopathic mode of treatment is very effective in treating joint pains. Homeopathic medicines treat joint pains by moderating the activity of immune system. They help to reduce joint inflammation and symptoms including pain, swelling and stiffness of joints.
Homoeopathy offers a wide range of medicines for rheumatoid arthritis. Yet, there is not any single treatment for all problems associated with this condition. The most appropriate Homoeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis is selected based on an in-depth analysis of individual symptoms. Medicine will be selected on the basis of their characteristic symptom indications and these medicines give miraculous results. For getting early results we need to take following management with medication:
- The application of heat with a heating pad will lessen the pain to a great extent.
- Cold application with ice cubes wrapped in a cloth will provide relief.
- A sling or splint bag immobilizes the joint, which relieves the pain.
“Consult with a good qualified homeopathic doctor as soon as possible for permanent cure.”