Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Sir am 32 year old male. Sir my problem is that my penis is not hard completely during sex time. I want make hard healthy and strong. Sir expertise me well way to hard healthy and strong.
I have search from Web that masturbation 2 to 3 times a week is ok but more is harmful why and what about sex 2 to 3 time a week or how many times?
Hi, my age is 26, I do masturbation weekly twice and I am getting satisfied with in a 30 sec to 1 min, I am feeling that I am suffering from premature ejaculation. I am planning to marry with in one year. please suggest me some natural medicine or yoga to over come from this problem. What is the ejection time for normal person.
Hello Sir, My wife suffering from fever from last three days and take paracetamol and cipro- 500, dexamethasone two time but fever comes again and again please suggest me some medicines for relief.
Hello, I have coughing from 4 days and my throat is very pain. I am taking benadryl syrp. But not helpful. Please help me.
Hi I was on steroids cycle from past four months , hardcore trainings , but during cycle I lost my interest in sex , now I have stopped the cycle and done with PCT , but I am facing problem in erection , my sexual life before steroids was phenomenal . My trained has suggested some medicines nolvadex, fertomid 50 , armidex, clofert . Have not done with any checkups post steroids .
Sir I'm suffering from night fall from 4-5 days daily wat I do plan suggest, I'm a hotelier doing night job.
Scabies is a contagious condition, which can spread through physical contact. An estimate shows that scabies infects over 300 million people worldwide per year. This eight-legged microscopic mite creates a tunnel in the human skin and lays eggs in it. These larvae move under the surface of the skin and spread across the whole body, once hatched. Dogs, cats, and mice can also be affected by this disease. It usually takes 2-6 weeks for the symptoms to develop. Signs and symptoms of scabies involve itching, rashes, sores and thick crusts on the surface of the skin.
Some of the risk factors of scabies are:
- An infected person can easily pass scabies to his/her household or sexual partners. Scabies in adults is usually sexually acquired.
- The likelihood of scabies increases easily under crowded conditions, which involve close body and skin contact. Nursing homes, prisons, and several types of care facilities are sites of scabies outbreaks.
- Scabies spreads through direct, prolonged skin-to-skin contact with a person who has mites.
- Immunocompromised, elderly and disabled people also suffer from an increased likelihood of contracting this skin condition.
Complications of scabies include:
- Persistent and vigorous scratching can break the surface of your skin which can lead to secondary bacterial infections. Impetigo, a superficial infection is quite a common occurrence in case of such.
- Vigorous scratching, which can break your skin and can cause a secondary infection such as impetigo. This superficial skin infection is usually caused by the staphylococci bacteria.
- Crusted scabies is the most severe form of scabies which is common among certain groups. People suffering from diseases such as HIV or leukemia and severely ill people who have weakened immune systems are at a higher risk of contracting this condition. This condition, also known as Norwegian scabies is very contagious and also hard to cure. Depending on the symptoms and severity of the condition, appropriate medications and creams are prescribed by medical professionals.
- Severe scratching can also lead to damaged and reddened skin, which in severe cases can start to bleed.