Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Surya Narayana
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Surya NarayanaYour feedback matters!
My child is 5 years old. His speech is not clear yet and he is not able to speak clearly. Should I see a speech therapist. Can this treated at home?
Hello Doctor! My age is 32. I have bp issue and hormonal imbalance .Recently I had third nerve paralysis too. My Mri says my pituitary gland is bulky needs hormonal evaluation. I am suppose to meet endocrinologist .I want to know what is the treatment for my problem. I take tablet cardace am 5 daily from 1 mnth. I also have infertility issue .Are all these problems co related to bulky pituitary gland .In between my periods also got delayed for 3 months. What are things I can do .Any diet changes. Kindly reply.
I removed one ovary because of cyst. After operation, I became fat, so how to reduce my fat in stomach, thighs and arms.
I cannot hold on my urine. I pass it off in drops and it happens very frequently. Can you help me identify the problem and suggest some remedy?
Hi, am 19 years male, I have weird sexual fantasy. When I was 16 ,I have got a crush on my mom (sister. So I thought it's wrong ,so I completely want to forget, as days passed, I can't sleep ,can't wait to see her, I masturbated on her. I feel terrible. She doesn't know, fallen in dilemma to tell her or not. So to forget image a gf ,that didn't work .as days passed I have never met my aunt since 2 years wantedly, recently met again .I have got sexual inbiult attraction, frustration.what to do? Should I tell her? I know this Teenage infatuation but what to do?
Hello sir my self shahbaz & I am suffering from fever past 3 days I used tablets but did not cure what I do.
Hi I am 28 years old man. Whenever I eat belly full, I get lots of cough in my chest and it comes out of my mouth. It only happens if I eat lots.
When a man engages in sexual play with himself or a partner, it's safe to say he's set on having a good time. But what happens when that good time turns bad? Unfortunately, penis injury is quite common during extended or overzealous play. On the bright side, most of these injuries have clear ways to avoid them - and for those that happen anyway, excellent attention to penis care can usually see a guy through the healing process.
So what are these injuries and how can a man prevent them? Check them out:
1) Severe irritation or chafing. This is often the result of too much enjoyment without enough lubrication. Though some friction is a very good thing, too much of it can lead to a sore penis, one that is marked with tiny cuts or abrasions, or full-penis irritation that can make the penis appear red, swollen and even bruised. Of course, the best way to avoid this is obvious: Use plenty of lube, each and every time.
2) Diminished penis sensitivity. Many men are accustomed to dry masturbation, and they might be perfectly okay with sex with a partner without enough lube to make the going easy. The problem is that over time, this lack of lubrication leads to those aforementioned injuries, which in turn form scar tissue in order to heal. That scar tissue obscures what the delicate penis nerves can feel, which means a man loses a lot of penis sensation. This is yet another reason to use lube!
3) Infections of all kinds. A man should know to wrap up his penis when he's going to have sex with someone, but far too many men forgo that protection and take their chances. The problem is that it only takes one encounter to give a man a lifetime of woe. Infections can range from serious STDs, including syphilis and herpes, to infections that are annoying in their symptoms, such as yeast infections. Either way, these infections can be headed off at the pass with good condom use, each and every time.
4) Penis fractures. One of the most terrifying prospects of penis injury, the penis fracture is definitely to be feared. Fortunately, there are ways to avoid it. Since most penis fractures occur when the penis strikes a hard object, a man should remember this when he's getting a little overzealous with his thrusting. A small slip and the penis could hit the partner's pelvic bone, which could then lead to that serious fracture. Simply by being a bit more careful and staying cognizant of the risk can help a guy avoid this particularly awful injury.
5) Not stopping for pain. When pain comes calling, it's a sign that it's time to stop. Many penis problems have been exacerbated by a man who keeps going even though he's feeling a great deal of penis pain. When pain arrives on the scene, it usually means a penis injury is occurring or has already happened. Needless to say, this is a great time to stop and assess the situation.
To help keep the penis as healthy as possible when outside the bedroom, a man can reach for a high-quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Daily application of a good crème will give a man the dose of vitamins and nutrients a healthy penis needs, including vitamin A for odor control, vitamin B5 for tissue health and vitamins C and D for overall health. Amino acids like L-carnitine, L-arginine and alphia lipoic acid can also help. Wrap it all up in a luxurious Shea butter and vitamin E base, and a man can feel good about his steps to improve penis health and avoid injury.