Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Suri Babu AYour feedback matters!
My friend is suffering from a severe pain in the anus region. He could feel a extra flesh in the anus after bowel movement. What kind of an issue is this?
My brother is suffering from ADEM Disease. This time he is completely out of condition, but this time is suffering from some urinal problem, right now he is in under treatment of various reputed Doctor of kanpur, delhi, jaipur and mumbai. But all of them are suggesting for CIC. Last day I got bad news that due to continuous CIC he got some infection, kindly help me and suggest some advice.
I have been suffering from stones in kidney for last two months, sir please suggest me good treatment.
I have many times urinal problem in a hour. Often to often I am going for urine. I was consult with a doctor and he advice to do Yoga. Then I trying last three month but no improvement shows. So please suggest me what shall I do?
I had burning sensation around my rectum, but recently I observed swelling near the end of my anus associated with pain, though I don't see any blood or pus. It is embarrassing to show to a Dr. Hence, requesting a remedy to this. Can't it be cured through medication. Is surgery a mandate? please guide.
Hi doctor, age 21. My problem is I feel hard during my urinating. Then my urine is more strongly smelling. Please tell me how to cure.
I am 72 yrs old, suffering from diabetes fasting 120 pp 150, now days I am facing a problem that I could not control my urine while I feel I have to go toilet for urine. What should I do?
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
I am 24 Years Old I am Suffering with itching in Anus. So please help me to resolve this problem and There is no Bleeding. So please help me.
Hi I have a problem that I had to urinate eight to ten times a day. This problem arises from last 5 days. I get little bit constriction on my stomach and I had to urinate in order to relieve from pain. Please let me know what its all about.
For past one year I have pain around my anus and now I see blood when I go to toilet in the morning, to that I also feel pain down to thighs and legs, I aslo feel pain and burn while I urinate, is it piles? And for last 7-8 months I have allergy to my throat and feel burning sensations and pain in my mouth kinda sore throat all the time. To anything I eat I feel it on my throat real bad. Are these both problems inter connected? And what should I do really depressed?
I have 6.4 mm stone in my upper ureter. Doctor gave me urimax 0.4 mg for 15 days and told me to wait if I don't pass it then he will see. Is it ok? Can I pass the stone what are the chances?
Whenever some thing happened like if some one argued with me I feel like insecure. And full body shaking. Feel like urin coming. Please tell me how to avoid it.
I am 31 year old male. When I was 14 year old, I met with an accident in which my spleen, large intestine, pancreas and column connecting lung were ruptured. I was operated upon post which I developed problem of flatulence. The problem aggravated slowly slowly. For the last 8-9 years, I have to go twice to clear my stomach in the morning and some times during evening. During the day time I pass gas at least 20-25 times. I took ranitidine, then omeprazole. But the stomach clearing issue is not solved. My ultrasounds were alright. I do not have diabetes or any other disease. I used to smoke, which I have stopped recently and I drink alcohol occasionally. Few years back I had external growth outside anus, which varies its size (i have to press it inside after the stool, but it does not pain). It protrudes during stool and I can put it inside with finger. Rarely it beds also. My stool is semi solid with scattered small lumps. I have spoken to various doctors (not specialists) and got few medicines which did not make the problem go permanently. I do not eat spicy food and in case the food is spicy, my chest starts burning. The gas I pass are majority odourless while stool is not (neither too pungent). I have tried Kayam churna, Jhandu Pancharisht, but no success. I am more troubled by the morning schedule and what I perceive is due to gas. Many a times I have to move out for work early, then it becomes very difficult for me. I also take around 15-20 minutes in first time and 5-7 minutes second time. I have got my stool culture done, as advice by specialist. Nothing has come in the report. I do not have any abdominal pain. Only discomfort is there when gas is formed. Also the fissure is not painful. It is a very small external growth which causes discomfort in sitting if not pushed inside. According to me the main issue is gastritis which makes me go to the toilet again and mostly it is air which passes along with small portion of stool and then I am relieved, but after some time I feel that I have gas in the stomach.
I am 71 years of age, of course, with sound physique. However, I have some respiratory problem for some time now. I feel like taking deep breath. This makes me feel uncomfortable and uneasy. Recently PFT taken. It showed slight/mild airway problem for which taken treatment for a fortnight. ECG, ECHO and other pathological test reports such as blood test, urine test etc are normal. What is the way out for coming out of this respiratory infection?
In February 2016 I started having a bladder infection. Frequent urge to go but very little concentrated urine coming out. There was NO bleeding or pain of any kind. I consumed ayurvedic cystitis syrup and the problem got resolved. The same situation repeated itself in March. I drank syrup and it got cured. But for some few months since May-June now I find my bladder is behaving very strange. It acts perfectly normal during the daytime. I urinate not more than 7-8 times a day. The urine is clear and healthy looking - not concentrated at all. When I am upright (walking/standing/sitting) my urination is not noticeably frequent. But ANYTIME I lie down I feel bladder pressure and an increasing urge to void. The urge to void is frequent. And the urine is actually quite dilute. Even when I drink VERY little water during the day, at night the urine is surprisingly light and dilute. And also it is rather frequent. The trend is very different compared to my cystitis. When I had infection I had to urinate ALL the time, whether sitting down or lying down. Those days very little VERY small amount of urine used to come out. I had to strain to pass urine. Nowadays I am normal when I stand up or walk but when not active and especially lying down I feel the bladder fullness. I urinate a relatively dilute solution without much straining. Some background information: I am an 18 year old girl. I have been physical lethargic and inactive and tired for since around mid-2015 because of a gradual depression. I also suffer from a very mild case of piles since December 2015. It comes on and off - sometimes it's not even recognisable. I did a urine test in June which showed rather normal results. There were no pus cells at all. Absolutely NO foreign bodies or organisms of any kind. The epithelial cell count was 2-4 hpf and the pH was 5. Other than the above mentioned issues I function healthily. Don't have any previously diagnosed condition or abnormality. These health problems of mine have started quite recently - within the past ONE year. Please let me know what are the possible conditions I may be suffering from based on my bladder habits. Thank you.
A 12 mm stone is detected in my mother's kidney. What should she do to remove the stone from her kidney?
My son is 12 years old mostly he pass urine on bed at night and his memory is too week, that this reason of his week memory.
Many theories and as many reasons are given, but in most of the cases, cause of stone formation in the kidneys is not clear. Biochemical dysfunction seems to be the only possible explanation. Stones generally develop very slowly. Tendency to stone formation may be hereditary.
Stones may vary in size from sand particles to large stone. Urinary stones may be present for many years and may give rise to no symptoms. When a stone obstructs the urinary passage, mild pain to severe renal colic occurs. There may be restlessness, sweating, pallor, vomiting, frequent urination, blood in urine etc during pain. Attack of pain may last few hours to few days, varying in severity time to time. In many cases, urinary infection is a common occurrence.
Homeopathic treatment plan comprises of:
- Ultrasonography at regular interval of three to four months to monitor
- The size of the stone and
- Movement of the stone along the urinary passage.
- Kidney function tests should be done to evaluate the function of kidneys.
- Urine examination may be helpful to treat the accompanying urinary infections.
- Parathyroid hormone essay and serum calcium level should be considered if the stone formation is recurrent.
- It is a well-known fact that some stones can pass naturally. But often they may cause severe pain and at times obstruction. But with homeopathic treatment, even moderate sized stone can pass absolutely painlessly.
- Though the use of painkillers and antispasmodics can relieve the pain and spasm, but in the process can actually hamper or suspend the onward and outward movement of the stone. With homeopathic treatment, body's natural reactions are stimulated that helps throw out the stone without much discomfort.
- At times, it is seen that with homeopathic treatment stones gradually dissolve into sand particle s and get eliminated from the urinary system without being aware of it. This can be monitored by subsequent Ultrasonograms watching the gradual reduction in the size of the stones.
- As stone formation is just a bye-product of body's biochemical dysfunction at deeper levels, only removal of the stone by natural or surgical means is not enough. Homeopathic treatment not only removes the stone, but can also modify the tendency to form stones by improving body's natural balance in general, and biochemical dysfunction in particular.
- In bilateral, multiple and recurrent stones, constitutional homeopathic treatment is far-more superior than surgery or any other therapy as it has the potential to help the body, not only throw the stone out but also improve the biochemical dysfunction to check the recurrence of stone formation.
- Surgery can be helpful only when the size of the stone is very large and causing damage to kidney by back- pressure. Even then, homeopathic treatment is of significant importance to improve the basic biochemical defects.
- Constitutional Homeopathic treatment can also help avert the complication of surgery.
- With constitutional homeopathic treatment, accompanying urinary infections are also relieved.
- AND, the added advantage is that with constitutional homeopathic treatment, general health also improves.
Dietary Restrictions :
- Large number of dietary "take and avoid" is known to the masses, but their role is doubtful. With good constitutional homeopathic treatment and proper monitoring by ultrasography, dietary restrictions are not mandatory.
- Increased amounts of fluid intake are advisable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.