Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suresh Reddy
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh ReddyYour feedback matters!
Doctor , My son Master Ishah is 16 yrs old and having autism. He has good memory but he is very poor in mathematics he is learning vocal music and performing on stage.His Mutual communication is poor. He jumps while looking to ceiling Fan. Please tell me what to do now?
I am male 17. My are hands shaking even if I hold a small spoon. People say it's nervous weakness. I don't know how to solve it. Now a days many of my friends told me that when I keep hands on their shoulders my hands are shaking. Even while I'm doing workouts I feel that. So I stopped gym. I'm talking good food. I don't eat any junk food.
I having a headache since last 3 weeks an feeling like vomiting an suffering from insomnia cannot sit in a class room for a long time. Please advice what should I do?
I have stomach problem from past 3 months. But Now My hands are numbing fingers tingling, my upper bp is always normal but lower bp is above 80 sometimes 90, some times gastric fill in my chest in night (feels like heart burn) after eating food & then I won't able to sleep properly, when ever I woke up in the morning I fell light headiness or some times fainting felling, also having joints pain, problem in breathing (i am a cigarette smoker) I have performed all tests like kidney function,(THS test, ECG, Lipid Profile, Sugar test F, CBC ESR) all appears to be normal my cholesterol is 165. There numbing in my hands specially left hand (more then right hand) so please tell me what should I do.
I've been diagnosed with slip disc in L4-5 about 2 years back. Then severe pain in left leg had gone in 2-3 months but numbness still persist in my leg from side of mine thigh to fingers. I've very little motor loss due to which I can't run. It is not exaggerating. I tried cervispon capsule in ayurvedic for 3 months. I tried homeopath from different doctors for about 1 year. But none gave me any relief. I meet neuro surgeon and orthopaedic surgeon, they all asked me to go for surgery, but I am a bit afraid of it, due to its risk factors. And also it might not be helpful due to 2 years of compression of nerves. As said by one doctor. Recently I heard about ozone therapy to cure slip disc. Will it be helpful for me? Please suggest me what should I do?
My husband is suffering from traumatic Brain Injury (Diffuse axonal head injury. Since 23rd may 2014. Till date he in semi consious state. We reside in Dombivli (Mumbai). No neurologist is ready to visit home. He is on complete bed so its very difficult to move him.
Insomnia is a sleeping disorder, where an affected person suffers from sleeplessness and is unable to fall asleep or remain asleep for a long time which is required to stay healthy. Insomnia affects the functioning of the body and increases pain sensitivity of the body.
Insomnia has many cures and treatment options. Homeopathy is considered to be an important and very efficient form of medication, which treats insomnia and related sleeping disorders. Homeopathy eliminates the cause of insomnia from the roots, and both the disorders and symptoms are cured.
Here are some common homeopathic medicines, which are used to treat insomnia, along with the symptoms when they are prescribed for use:
- Arnica: It is used to ease patients when they overwork physically, and is also useful tor treating insomnia caused due to jet lag.
- Aconite: Aconite cures acute cases of insomnia, which results because of fear, shock, paranoia, grief or due to some bad news. Anxiety, tension and restlessness also cause insomnia, which is cured by aconite.
- Arsenicum album: This homeopathic remedy treats insomnia where a patient feels sleepy during the daytime, but cannot sleep at night. Restlessness and having bad dreams are observed.
- Calcarea phosphoric: This medicine treats insomniac patients who experience difficulty in waking up in the morning. The patient becomes anxious, restless and gets irritated easily and tends to avoid daily routine.
- Causticum: Causticum is used in cases of insomnia where bed wetting is likely by the patient, especially during the first phase of the night. The patient develops a fear of the dark and a strong sense of justice.
- Chamomilla: Used in cases of sleeplessness in babies where teething, anger or colics cause disruption in sleep. The eyes do not close completely during sleep, and the patient moans. It is also used in grown-ups who are irritable and peevish and experience fearful dreams.
- Cocculus: Cocculus cures insomnia, which occurs due to over exhaustion and over strain. It prevails in people who work during night shifts and need to spend sleepless nights due to work.
- Coffee: This homeopathic remedy is derived from coffee beans and provides relaxation to insomniac people. When a person gets over excited and is kept awake because of constant thoughts, coffee can calm that person and make him fall asleep.
- Equisetum: This homeopathic medicine cures insomnia where the patient wets the bed while dreaming. This happens due to immature nervous functioning.
- Ignatia: Ignatia treats insomnia occurring from extreme shock, grief or emotional stress. The patient becomes very moody, jerks his limbs during sleep and experiences disturbing dreams.
Homeopathy is an ideal treatment for insomnia or sleeplessness. Being natural, it works very efficiently without any side effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.