Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suresh Kumar
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh KumarYour feedback matters!
My upper lip corner gets very dry. Skin start coming out. I then start having minute pimples on my face. After two three days it gets recovered itself. And the skin is smooth for two three days. Again the lip corners start getting dry. This is happening from last two three months. May be due to some allergy.
She is 10 years old, 47kg, she has thyroid and her back neck and under arm are black, doctor said due to high level insulin. How to cure this?
I am 40 years old and I am suffering from severe itching. The skin colour had turned dark and it is peeling near armpits. Is it psoriasis,
I am 19 years old and am seeking for advise to keep my hairs and skin glowing and nourished in summer so that it gets a fresh look.
Hello, I am 24 years of age, I have scars all over my face, please suggest me some medication for this problem.
I have developed skin depigmentation on my cheeks. I tried using many creams but the problem still remains. Someone advice me for metacortil lite. I have used it for seven days and the problem disappeared. But after stopping using the cream it comes back again.
My face colour was fair but because of working in sunshine it is turning brown in colour (dark). What is real method to make it again fair. Also pimple problem also. What to do.
Colon cancer refers to the uncontrolled growth of cancer cells in the region of your large intestine. It is often associated with rectal cancer and is termed as colorectal cancer, since the process of metastasis (a process through which cancer cells pass rapidly to the other organs of your body) is very rapid for this particular medical condition. Colon cancer is prevalent among both men and women irrespective of their age, but is generally noticed in people above forty years of age. Though the causes of colon cancer cannot be specifically identified, there are certain factors that can increase your chance of developing colon cancer.
The risk factors are mentioned below:
- Family history of colon cancer
- Chronic diseases of the intestine(like inflammation of intestine)
- A regular diet with low fibers but high calories
- Consuming high amount of alcohol
If you are diagnosed with colon cancer, you may show the following symptoms:
- Inconsistency of bowel movements. (diarrhea and constipation)
- Passage of blood through stool
- Pain in your abdominal region
- Sudden weight loss
- Body fatigue
Colon cancer can be fatal if not treated at an early stage. Ayurveda offers effective remedies for colon cancer. Some of the remedies are mentioned below:
According to ayurveda, unbalanced physiology leads to malfunctioning of the system seen upto genetic level. Therefore, a balance of mental, emotional, physical and spritual health is very important. Herbs like turmeric, garlic, Ashwagandha, tulsi, etc. helps in preventing the development of cancer.
- Consuming Aloe Vera is another useful technique. It cleans the digestive tract and colon region by removing harmful toxins and can thus help to cure cancer faster.
- Turmeric is also very potent in fighting cancer. It contains curcumins which can destroy the cancer cells formed in the colon region.
- Ashwagandha is known to have certain properties that can control the growth of cancer cells and is thus instrumental in treating colon cancer.
- The juice of garlic has certain medicinal properties that can combat the growth of cancer cells in your colon region. Intake of garlic juice can thus be very helpful.
Since colon cancer has limited survival rates, it is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an Ayurveda practitioner if you wish to get healed naturally.