Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh ChandraYour feedback matters!
I have something fungus like thing in between two legs which I irritating what want to do answer as much quickly.
I am having black spot sunburn marks on face and forehead and when I go in sun I get burning sensation on my face what will be the treatment for that?
Mere sharir me bahut kamjori h or mere kandho par funsiya nikalti hai, halanki mera waight jyada h but sharir kamjor dikhayi padta hai?
I have skin disease. Since childhood mujhe daane nikalte h or usme bhot itching hoti h jab daane sukh jaate h to waha dark spot aa jata h. Please tell me permanent cure.
I wants glow on my face by naturally, bcoz my skin is so dry, I lost glow on my face. Please suggest me.
HelloMy skin is so dry, and I have dark skin in my knuckles, toes, neck, armpits and groins. Please helo me how I can get rid of thus.
I have a burn scar on my neck and its been 3 years and went to doctor and as per her laser treatment is required but she is not sure that it will vanish the scars or not, secondly I wanted to know about TPA as I will go for laser surgery but as it require 4-5 sitting and it will not allow for hospitalizations but as per TPA policy it is manage to be hospitalize for 24hrs then only cashless is done, so would request if this can be done or not if I go for laser treatment to lower down the scars.
Dermabrasion is a procedure where the top layer of the skin is removed by using a diamond wheel or a wire brush. The brush or the wire is rotated on the top layer of the skin and injures it. As the injury heals, new skin is formed. The procedure is used to clear scars from acne and other lines in the face.
The factors to be considered are the coarseness of the brush or the wire, the duration and the pressure applied.
There are certain things to keep in mind before undergoing the procedure:
- Too much sun exposure can damage the skin on the face. So take necessary precautions both before and after the surgery.
- Few days prior to the surgery, it is advised to stop using harsh exfoliating products on the skin. If all the unwanted cells are removed before the procedure then the healthy cells will be removed during the procedure.
- It can result in bleeding and scarring.
- Moisture is removed from the skin during the procedure so it is advised to moisturize the face on a regular basis.
- This procedure increases blood flow to the skin so the skin remains healthy. It also increases the skin's elasticity.
- This procedure also helps people who have large pores on their skin.
- It can help in getting rid of hyperpigmentation and age spots.
- The procedure helps in penetration of the various cosmetic products so the cosmetic effects are more prominent.
- The procedure tends to give better results in younger people than older people.
- The procedure lasts for about 30 minutes.