Lybrate.com has top trusted Audiologists from across India. You will find Audiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Audiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. SureshYour feedback matters!
What are the advadvantages and disadvantages of removing pubic hear? How can it be done for male and female?
I am a 52 yr old women and m 90%deaf of both ears fue to ear imbslance n vertigo. I tried all doc. They say m normal othereise but cant understand why I hv mineirs disease. Recently my ent is trying cognex to revive my nerves. She says she cant guarantee.
I have blurring sight low sight in dark and hearing problem sir please suggest me suitable cure so I can live normal life.
My mother is of 55 to 60 years old. One day she went for an eye checkup. She was given an ear drop. After she returned home she put it in her eye and after 1 to 2 minutes she started telling that she cannot hear anything. Is it possible that due to that eye drop she is not able to hear. The same day we took her to the ENT doctor he told that her left ear have lost 90% power and her right ear have lost 60% of power. Can this happen that a person can suddenly lose the power of his ear. The physician is also not telling any thing he had only given the medicine. Some tests were done in which her sugar & bp was high. But she was taking the medicines of sugar & bp from 10 years. So please help me to know what it is and tell me how to cure it? Please
I am suffering from tinnitus for last four year in my left year only and loss of hearing also in both of my ears. Consulted doctor at CMC vellore and completed the suggested medicine. Still suffering with hear loss & tinnitus. Please help.
I am 55 years age male. I am having hearing problems since 2 years. I smoke occasionally and drink regularly. I am non vegetarian. Pls advice me the best precautions.
Hello team of ent doctors I am using iic oticon hearing aid is there any medicine launching for hearing loss plss suggestions always humiliate in frontvof people with hearing aid.
My uncle has drinking (alcohol) problem and he do not want to quit. He always want to drink whether its day or night. He is not listening anybody. Please suggest me what should I do.
Sir, 8 days before I dipped into swimming pool from that my ears are blocked, stil it is not released. I can hear only 50 percent of my capacity. Sometimes I'm getting headache at that part. Could uo please suggest some ears drops or some ENT specialist. I stay at e city, bangalore.
I am lost my ear sounds up 60% audio gram report now I am eating tablet lisnor 60 from 3 month's can you help me what I eat for ears Help me sir That is your kindness.
I am hearing aid user sometimes to hearing se bii proper hearing naii aa pate aurr mujhe hearing aid not give original hearing I am tensed im just 28 years old iic hearing aid user please guide.
In this world there is no solution for hearing loss or nerve weakness kya hearing aid is the only solution.
Doctor few years back she was operated for brain malaria due to which her hearing power is damaged he have to speak louder to talk to her and mostly every few months ahe gets bleeding from her ear from were she was operated and huge head paid such that she cannot speak to any 1.
Sir, I have hearing problem especially in meetings I could not hear properly. Met audiologist in bangalore they suggested for hearing aids. please advise me.
I am unable to hear after flue past 4 month from my right ear and also getting noise How it will be cure.
Hello Doc, I am 24 years old working women with height 164 cm (5'4"). Over the course of time I have gained weight and now its stable between 61-62 kg. Although I have google a lot about diets and weight loss food tips, but I would love to hear from a dietician that is there any blood group specific diet that one should follow to reduce weight and fat. I am a bit reluctant to go and spend money on diet charts prepared by dietician because I cannot afford that much because I am average earning person. So I am asking for a response from your side if there is something called diet and diet tips and any blood group specific diet to reduce weight and fat, I would love to hear that.
Hearing is one of the five senses that you or anyone else relies on for communication and a whole host of other things. Among the five senses, touch, smell, taste, hearing and sight, it is often hearing, which is the most easily affected. You don't have to be a senior citizen to experience hearing loss as it is quite common among younger people as well. This problem is also getting widespread with each passing day.
Before coping with hearing loss, the first job is to detect it:
If you have a hunch that you or any of your loved ones is suffering from hearing loss, it is important that you get it diagnosed. Some of the common symptoms of hearing loss will be:
- Hearing difficulties while talking to someone over the phone
- Straining to hear conversations with family members or friends in household situations
- People usually need to repeat what they talk to you with a louder voice
- You often hear complaints that you keep the TV too loud.
- In crowded situations, such as family gatherings or a restaurant, you have problems listening to people.
Although this condition tends to affect senior citizens, an increasing trend shows younger people i.e. people mostly in their 40 and 50s and even younger than that suffer from this condition.
How to deal with hearing loss?
Some of the options to deal with hearing loss are mentioned below.
- Once diagnosed with hearing problems, change your ways of communication: If you or your loved ones have been diagnosed with hearing problems, it is important that both adjust your ways to deal with the problem. Rather than getting angry at the other for not being able to communicate effectively, develop and strategize ways to make communication less problematic and erratic.
- Cochlear implants: This is a newer technology, which has gained popularity in the past decade or so. These are directly implanted into the inner ear and are designed to bypass the damaged areas of the ear and directly stimulate the auditory nerve. These have become very popular, although, are not a replacement of natural hearing. It is only prescribed for people who have severe hearing loss or are deaf.
- Hearing aids: Although selecting a hearing aid is difficult as the patient needs to be comfortable, once selected it is one of the best solutions for the hearing impaired. The functionality of these devices can be extended with the hearing assistive technology or HAT devices that can focus the audio waves depending on the situations and give a more tailored approach for every individual's needs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Ent specialist.