Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Surendra UgaleYour feedback matters!
I am having my periods from 3 days its my wedding after 4 days I want to stop it now. Can primolut stop it ? If I start having it from tomorrow morning.
What are the basic precautions that we have to take during pregnancy. Is there anything that we don't have to eat this and that?
Hello doctors I am trying to conceive from 8 months as there was no result and I am having 42 days of cycle from before then I visited gynecologist she did ultra sound for me and she told I am suffering from pcod and she recommended me glycomet-500 & mcbm-69 and duphaston for 10 days and she asked me to give my blood test on 2nd day of my periods doctors asked me to reduce weight at least 5 kg, can you please tell me some home remedies to cure my pcod, I am having empty stomach fenugri seeds water and eating that after some time cinnamon and zeera water then I am having break fast in afternoon flaxes seeds can you please tell me weather I am going right I want to cure my pcod and conceive baby please.
We couple I am 36 and wife 31 haven't any child after 10 years of marriage life. Before 5 year we had unsuccessfully IVF process at Anand, Gujarat based IVF hospital. My sperm counting is normal. Wife's left tube is not working properly. Right tube working properly. The expenses of IVF and test tube baby is very high. We couldn't effort the same. What we should do? Please. Guide us.
I am having sex with my wife for last few days without any protection and always I have ejaculated at out. Is there any chance for pregnancy? I am asking this because she do not need any issue now.
Im married last month and I got my period on 4 September nd now again on 23 September my periods came why is that please hlp im worried. And what I shud do for normal periods?
Yesterday i got sex with my wife. While that my penis has damaged. Outer ligement dared. Lot of blood bleeded. Is this any problem ?
Hello! I am 22 years old and I have pcod since long time. I mostly have my period through self withdrawal. When I consult a doctor she suggest me to eat yamini for 6 months and i've completed that. But my periods are still not normal and as now m staying in hostel in another place I don't know what to do. And I think im still gaining some kilos even if I ate nothing at all whenever I skip my periods I got pimples on my face. Please can you suggest me something?
I and my gf was intimate on 11th july and there was hardly any penetration or ejaculation. But due to safety I gave her unwanted 72 within the next 6 hours. Her last periods was on 29th june and due date is 28 or 29 th july. Will she have a normal period and is there any chances of pregnancy. Please reply I am in great tension.
Certain diseases are a major cause of concern as often these diseases can cause severe health complications. Various campaigns and awareness have been spread both by the government and NGOs for practicing safe sex to fight against these sexually transmitted diseases.
Here are a few tips on how to avoid contracting sexually transmitted diseases:
- Selective Abstinence: Selective abstinence is when people indulge in certain sexual activities, but limit in what they do to avoid the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. People who do practice selective abstinence run a lower risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases, which is also dependent on the type of sexual activity they indulge in as certain sexual acts have a higher chance of spreading STDs than others.
- Using condoms: Using latex condoms decreases the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. If you use lubricants, make sure that they are water based. Condoms are however not 100% effective at preventing sexually transmitted diseases, but reduce the chance of infection to a great extent. It is highly advised to learn how to properly use condoms.
- Mutual monogamy: Another way to avoid getting infected by STDs is to practice mutual monogamy. If you and your partner do not have sex with anyone else, then it greatly reduces the chances of getting infected with sexually transmitted diseases.
- Getting tested: Getting tested for sexually transmitted diseases as well as asking your partner to do so decreases the chances of transmitting sexually transmitted diseases. Refrain from having sex if either of you test positive.
- Avoid alcohol and recreational drugs: Avoiding the usage of recreational drugs and alcohol reduces the chances of contracting STDs. Indulging in sexual activities while being highly intoxicated can both cause you to forget practicing safe sex.
- Practicing healthy habits: Practicing certain healthy habits also reduces the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. These include avoiding sharing towels and undergarments, washing before and after sexual intercourse and getting a vaccination for hepatitis B.
- Low risk and high risk activities: Certain sexual activities such as open mouth kissing and hand to genital contact have a lower risk of infection. Other activities such as oral sex, vaginal intercourse, and genital to genital contact have a higher chance of infection. Understanding the risks better would allow you to avoid contacting diseases easily.
My wife is feeling lot of pain in breasts and it seems like swollen. This increases more during menstruation periods. What could be the reason and what is the solution. We get to spend very limited time together due to official constraints.
What % of pregnant woman get period like bleeding or period for 4 months each monthly during pregnancy? Is it common or uncommon?
I am 33 years old female married. I got to know that there is swelling on my tube. Doctor says it's like TB. Homeopathic doctor says it's due to my past life depression as I have gone through bad days. It is affecting my whole body. What might be the problem? What should I do?
Hello doctor, I want to know about pregnancy, my husband and I had intercourse on 29 and 30 july 2016 my last period start date was 15 july 2016 and according to my regular mensuration cycle next date should be on 10th august 2016 bt till now I don't have periods we do not want a baby yet. Please tell me if there are chances of pregnancy or not.
I never had sex with anyone, last week my bf tried touching his penis to my vulva and he ejaculated, and I missed my periods, does it mean I am pregnant?
I am a 27 yrs old female, have backache for more than a year. D3up sachets didn't give any good results. Tried doing yoga also but still backache persist. I was diagnoised with pcos on 2010 and took medicines for 3 years. The precibed medicine was krimson35. Need a solution for my backache and also for pcos. My height is 5'2 and weight is 67kgs.
2. Limit vocal use when ill.
3. Take frequent breaks during voice use for extended periods.
4. Maintain good posture and breathe through your nose while not speaking.
5. Do not smoke & avoid alcohol intake.
6. Do not sing or mimic natural sounds or animal cries to train your voice