Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Surendra Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Surendra KumarYour feedback matters!
I have stone problem in right kidney. 4 mm in calyx & 7 mm in ureter. What should we do for that? operation or medicine?
I am 23 year old boy. I have urine problem urine urgency. I take 3 months of 400mg ofloxion. I done my seemen routine show 8-10 puscell. What is the treatment.
Normally I am going to bed 11: 30 pm sleeping and get up 3 to four of clock every day going for urine and doing urine yellow colour I am feeling bit uncomfortable what should I do and eat.
Hello sir/madam, 20 years ago doctor advised me for anal Fissure surgery and surgery done, Doctor told me that your left anal nerve is thick and he cut it and remove, yet time I feel good but yesterday right-side anal is itching and burning little bit. I am afraid if again same problem occur in my right side anal nerve please sir give me advice for any good cream or medicine please I am very thankful to you if you suggest me some cream or medicine then I am very thankful please Please recover me from this problem.
My mother is suffering with ckd since 3 yrs, she was admitted in hospital on 1st may 2015 with creatinine 5.36, doctor put her on dialisis after which creatinine is 3.5, patient on dialisis, going weaker day by day, admitted in gddi kolkata, ki dly guide, she is also diabetic.
Foods to be avoided for kidney stone and wat r d best foods and drinks to remove kidney stone naturally.
It is told that constipation is the cause of anal fissures but I have asked my family members, relative and friends that you never get constipation, they all told that one time they all got constipation but not anal fissures but if I get little hard stool then anal fissures occur. Why I get anal fissures if I get little hard stool while other do not get fissures if their stool becomes hard? LIS surgery fail to cure this problem, I want a lifetime cure from anal fissures because any time everyone can get hard stool and it is common matter but for this reason anal fissures is not common matter. Is it possible by any mode of treatment homeopathy, allopathy,ayurvedic?
There are two kidneys in the body on the right and left sides, which have a significant role in metabolism, as outlined below.
- Regulation of minerals, including sodium and potassium
- Production of urine through which metabolic wastes, including urea, are cleared out
- Production of the hormone renin which is essential for controlling blood pressure
- Production of the hormone calcitriol which ensures the bones receive the required calcium
- Production of the hormone erythropoietin which is essential for proper red blood cell growth.
Any impaired kidney function leads to all these associated organs being affected, such as increased blood pressure, improper bone functioning and blood cell formation. So, whenever a kidney disease is suspected, early diagnosis and treatment is very essential. This results in minimal treatment and better prognosis.
Most people undergo an annual chemical test to check the blood and urine, which would indicate increase in protein levels or other abnormalities. When there is increase in the protein level, a kidney disease needs to be ruled out. One of the best ways to identify renal issues is to do a renal scan. Some of the common reasons for getting a renal scan done are listed below:
- To assess the blood flow through the kidneys. Improper flow often is a result of arterial narrowing and high blood pressure. This could be the first step in diagnosing hypertension. This is usually followed by a blood chemical test, which indicates the increased amount of protein and urea in the blood.
- To check the abnormalities in the shape, size, and structure of the kidneys.
- To assess kidney disorders like tumours, cysts, abscesses, etc.
- To assess the effect of injury on the kidney from a trauma or injury.
- To identify renal stones, the size, number, location, etc., which is essential for planning the treatment.
- To find and assess any growth in the kidney. To assess the efficacy of the treatment for kidney diseases.
- To assess how well a transplanted kidney is functioning.
- The good thing about a renal scan is that it can help identify more than one problem during a single scan.
What is done?
A radioisotope material is injected into a vein and the flow of this material is then monitored. This scan evaluates the blood flow through and to the kidneys; how the urine flow takes place; and the size/structure of the kidneys. The scan will take about two hours to complete. A renogram is a graph that shows the flow of the tracer through the kidney.
A different density of uptake indicates different disease conditions. It is usually a painless procedure other than the slight discomfort caused by the needle prick. The results are usually available within two days for the doctor to interpret and take appropriate action.