Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Surendra KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 45 years female, married, one daughter. As per usg report urinary bladder contents echogenic urine-suggestive of cystitis. Irritation is there. What to do now? what composition of medicine I require.
I am looking for prostate gland operation of my father. Can you give me rough estimate of cost and no of days hospitalization ?
I have uric acid problem and 3.5 mm stone in my right kidney and excess calcium in body what diet plan should I follow to make the limit of uric acid and calcium stable in my body.
I am 30 years old male. I am facing issues with urine habits .I drink water and then go 4-5 times pee every time there is irritation and feel urge to per. I feel pressure but quantity is less. During night also wake up 2-3 times with pressure. I had ultrasound and nothing in there. Nothing in sugar test.
I have urine problem from last 5 years. I go for toilet many many times a day. What should I do to control it. Will this problem is harmful for health or any side effect?
I suffer from fissures.Don't want to get surgery done.Is there any good medication which I can take to keep this under control. Healing and pain relief medicine ?
I am 26 year old boy. My urine routine test show 2-3 puscell in urine. Is that possible I have mild infection. I have frequent.
Hello, my wife has been suffering from uti from last 4 months. She got married in last December but after 4 months of marriage she had a sharp and itchy pain in urine. So we went to a doctor who gave her a suggestion to did urine tests. In reports it is seen that she had a bacteria in urine culture test. Than the doctor gave her medicines like that amikacin injection for 10 days, urispas tablet, linogal-600 for 30 days. But still she has the same pain. I don't understand what should I do. Pls tell me an appropriate suggestion.
Painful swelling has occurred on anus. Can not even walk or sleep properly. Kindly suggest me a quick remedy and any precaution to be taken. Thank you.
Urine coming in every half an hour. Please give me solution for this disease. How to stop these kind of problem which is facing from 2 years.
I feel Pain during, and even after, bowel movements Small amounts of blood like on the surface of stools Burning and itching around the anus for whole day.
Sir I am suffering from anal fissures for two months. My age is 18. What are the suitable medicines I can use to cure it and what are the precautions I want to follow.
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure that patients of kidney disease go through in order to replace a non functioning kidney with a live one that is healthy and functions well. Other methods to treat this disease also include dialysis, which basically is an artificial way of doing what our kidneys are designed to do. When dialysis does not work, many doctors recommend a kidney transplant. A replacement or donated kidney can come from a living donor or a non-living donor. This new kidney will mostly work towards keeping the blood clean, which is a function that stops when the old and diseased kidneys fail.
So, here's a list of five essential facts that you need to keep in mind if you are looking at a kidney transplant:
- Donors: While there are living and non-living donors, the doctor will have to ensure that your donor is someone who has no medical history of complications, kidney disease or any other medical condition like diabetes or hypertension. Also, the donor would have to have two proper functioning kidneys. Further, one of the most important factors is the blood group. The blood group of the donor and the patient must match for the transplant to be possible.
- Procedure: During the surgery, the patient will be under general anesthesia. The surgeon will make an incision in the lower abdomen area and the blood vessels of the new kidney will be connected surgically with the vein and iliac artery of the patient. Thereafter, any excess fluid will be drained before wrapping up the surgery.
- Rejection: The patient's body may also reject the kidney. The immune system of the patient may mistake the new kidney as an attacking body and its natural defenses may work against it, which will lead to complications. For this, doctors usually prescribe immunosuppressant medicines that will help in preventing such an eventuality.
- Longevity: While a living donor's kidney may last longer, a non-living donor's kidney will not enjoy such a long life. In such cases, a second transplant can be conducted.
- Diet: After the transplant, the patient will be required to go through a number of measures like coughing to show that the lungs are clear, as well as administration of fluids and some amount of examination and dialysis. Also, the patient will have to have a special diet that includes raw fruits and vegetables, and plenty of non-fat dairy ingredients.
A kidney transplant is a major operation that can change your lifestyle in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.