Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Surampally BadrinathYour feedback matters!
How to get rid of acne from my body that I get because of intense heat because I travel alot outside?
I am 22 my brother 29 , he always insults me ,hurt me, think I am his enemy. Everyday we are fighting. I am tired for all of this. I wanna relief, trying suicide. But I am not enough strong to do it. My marriage is fixed in 2017. My father is dead. My mom , me n my brother stay in our house. When i'm sad , do not know why I am trying to committed suicide. I love my family but why my brother think that I am his enemy. Trying to rule over him. please help me.
Am soo fat. I do not how how to reduce. If am stay in hostel 30 days mean the wight will reduce. If am come to home for 1 day mean the same wight will increased.
I got my neck very dark please suggest me how to clean my Dar neck my skin is bright but my neck is only dark please help me.
Im 26 yr old and still hav pimples. During journeys my skin becomes oily how to make skin dry in journey.
Hi I weight is very less to my age. Wann to increase my weight. So have any medicine which having side infects.
Gastro Intestinal Tract problems can manifest in several ways. The GIT is the path traced by the food eaten through the mouth. The food enters the food pipe and travels through various organs on the way such as the oesophagus, the stomach and the intestines in order for the nutrients to be absorbed by the body. Finally, it proceeds to the rectum to discard the waste. Since numerous organs are involved the problems associated with GIT could be many, such as constipation, gastritis, diarrhoea and complex issues such as peptic ulcer, Hepatitis, cirrhosis, and Irritable bowel syndrome. And Ayurveda promises a complete cure for all these problems within a few months of ayurvedic medication.
- Constipation: Constipation is one of the common GIT problems suffered by many. Originated because of a bad routine, it leads to difficulty in bowel movement. This can be a huge discomfort. But there are natural remedies that could be of great help. Eating fruits, especially guava, grapes and oranges has proven to be effective in relieving constipation. And generally switching to a healthy lifestyle and adopting a good diet which includes fibre will help in the long run.
- Gastritis: An inflammation of the stomach lining caused by a bacterial infection by Pylori or constant use of drugs such as aspirin leads to the condition called gastritis. Like the most other GIT disorders, this condition again is accompanied by pain in stomach, nausea and bloating. Consuming flavonoid rich food is the Ayurvedic remedy for fighting the Pylori infection. Try and avoid smoking, drinking, caffeine and maintain hygiene to ward off infection will be of help in combating gastritis.
- Peptic ulcers: A hole in the stomach lining which causes pain and is relieved when an antacid is taken may point to peptic ulcer. Ayurveda suggests plenty of water intake which will help in alleviating the discomfort associated with peptic ulcers. Adding banana to the diet, drinking cabbage juice, eating short frequent meals and consuming cold milk will cure the disorder completely.
- Problems associated with digestive issues: Poor digestion results in malabsorption of nutrients and leads to deficiency diseases over a period of time. The symptoms such as loss of appetite, nausea, and fluffy tongue can point to digestive disorders. Taking certain measures such as eating small frequent meals, chewing food properly, avoiding greasy and spicy food and exercising will provide relief and correct the problem gradually.
- The practicality: As the diseases are numerous, the underlying point is to improve the digestive system. With Ayurveda, the Gastrointestinal Tract related issues can be cured completely. Yet, to prevent the problems from recurring back, it calls for lifestyle changes. Chewing food properly, intake of warm food, making lunch the bigger meal of the day, staying hydrated, and regular exercises are a few lifestyle habits that need to be followed to avoid the GIT problems.
I got a missed abortion, after that my cycle has taken place for 2 times. But still frequently I feel some pains just like the pain which occurs during or before period gets started at uterus. Nowadays I do not feel the same sexual urge like before.
I have fever since 2 days, which is relieved by paracetamol. But again rises after a few hours. Fever doesn't exceed 100 degrees. I have a lot of body pains, especially in my back, shoulders and legs. I also have a little shivering. I don't have any cold or cough complaints. Please Help!
Hello sir. I m bhagwan from jaipur. Sir muje raat ko nind nahi aati h. Kabi to subah 4 baj jate h kabi subah ho jati h. So me bahut paresan rahta hu. Isliye muje yesi tab. Dijiye jis se me 4-5hours nind mil sake.
The different parts of the human body grow at their own pace. When it comes to your brain, it stops growing at 25.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!