Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Surampally BadrinathYour feedback matters!
My heart beat is above 100 whenever I'm checking like 115, 109, 113 even I'm relaxed. My pressure is normal. Is this a issue? Do I have to consult a cardiologist?
Lybrate | Dr. Kiran Bajaj speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hi Dr. Actually My gfs age is 25 she is facing a Lot of problem with Stomach ache, during her periods, menses cycle is correct, every month she use to have her periods on 25th of the month, but than too she is facing this problem, She ll not be able to bare that pain, please can you suggest any kind of tablet to fix this problem.
Hello I'm a male 25 yrs old, and I am suffering from cold very badly, I had running nose and dry cough and my ears are blocked from 12 days due to sinus, even thought I went to ENT specialist and took medicines my cold and cough has been reduced but my ears still blocked and I unable to hear properly. Doctor prescribed medicines for me 1. ZOCEF-CV 500 2. PAN-D 3. OMNACORTIL-20 4. SINAREST. Please suggest me whether it is a right combination, i'm very much worried still as I cannot hear properly even after 15days.
My friends having her periods. So that she is taking some capsules to reduce pain name of cipcal is Meftalspac. Is it good to take his capsules to control periods and pain. If any problem by taking them?
My friend is 20 years old and Her periods are usually after 30to32 days but after her last period she is not with period even after 38 days today. She has done sex before 18 days but condom was used during sex. What can be the problem? How can she maintain her period date. Please help.
Extra tips on diet:
1. Do not eat animal meat every day, and then eat small portions.
2. Limit tea and coffee intake.
3. Eliminate or reduce takeaway foods (high in salt and fat). E.G. Deep Fried Foods, Cheese pizzas, burgers etc.
4. Plant food is good for you—have it as part of breakfast.
5. What you usually eat matters most, not what you occasionally eat.
A STD is transmitted by means of physical intimate contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all. But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to your healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduces the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
- Consider male circumcision: There's evidence that male circumcision can help reduce a man's risk of acquiring HIV from an infected woman (heterosexual transmission) by as much as 60 percent. Male circumcision may also help prevent transmission of genital HPV and genital herpes. You can also take the package for Having Safe Sex.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world. Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses is trust between partners, plans to have children and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.