Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. SupriyaYour feedback matters!
I have done an xray of my back from 2 angles as I was having constant pain from about a month and the conclusion of report was: Straightening of lumbar spine with loss of lumbar lordosis, and marginal anterior osteophytes airing from l1 & l2 vertebral bodies. I just want to know whether its a serious issue or a minor issue.
I have pain in both knee continuously, even do all possible exercise, but pain continue. 6 years back surgery have done in my right knee. Age 31 yrs.
I am suffering from my back pain frequently. I already used pain ointment like volini. What should I do.
I got little bump near my knee. After a workout. And its painless. I think there is liquid inside. What should I do now.
Hello Doctor! I am having pain in shoulder since 3 months Done Mri it says Slap Tear .I can move my arm though in all directions. My muscles get pulled in front shoulder left side .I also have little bp issue when pain is more my bp shows 150/90. If there is no pain my bp is 120/80. Will homeopathy help me. I have tried allopathy painkillers but not helping I want to get permanent cure. Even I tried stretching and physical exercises but I feel more pain after exercise. I have stopped doing that now. I am letting my left hand rest .Pls help me pls.
Is there any risk if rod is removed from thigh. Before 1 year the rod was inserted because thigh bone was fractured. And in how many weeks a person recover after removal of rod and start proper walking.
I am 32 year old male and have a pain in back injuries and lifting for last 1 months. So what should I do?
I am 42 years old I have pain in my fingers joints and toe joints my uric acid level is 5.8. How I can get rid of this problem?
I am 20 years old studying engineering. I have a pain in my back left wing oly while I'm studying with my books by looking down to my books. I donno why this causes me some pain. Please suggest me.
Hello Sir, My name is santosh. I am 45 years old. I have Spine Injuries disease. Always I facing back pain problem. It; s very dangerous to handle the problem. I checked from many doctors. But, still I am facing the same problem. What should do? Can you suggest me the proper way to solve this disease.
Hey. I am a cricketer. My height is 6.5 ft. Because of my extraordinary height I am a fast bowler. But when I bowl 10-12 deliveries. Then I feel very much pain in my lower back on left side. Please please please please help me. This back issue is disturbing my cricket life. Please help me please. Thank you.
I do not know what type of stiffness it is but I am having this problems from last 7-8 years and I have got this checked with the doctor also and had some reports which all were normal. Its kind of funny to say but I feel stiffness at the crucial time like someone is calling me and I have to stand and go or while playing cricket if the ball is coming towards me body gets stiffed and it take 4-5 seconds to get back to normal that feels like a quiet embarrassing I do not know the reason behind this. Is this due to masturbation? I do 6-7 times a week. I have been a victim of child abuse also which has brought me into all dis. Suggest any best option to cure this.
I am 26/m. I am having limbs pain since last 6 months. And my toe nails color become dark blue day by day.
I have a pain in my back and I do not have much stamina to fight with disease. I got an headache also and severely cold.
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain Due to disc problems?
Hi I am 31 yrs old female and I have the pain in my calf and its unbearable at night while sleeping and even some time I suffer from cramps also in deep sleep please help.
Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) is a type of arthritis that affects the spine. This chronic disease is caused due to inflammation of the joints in the spine and usually affects young men. It causes the vertebrae to grow or fuse together, causing a rigid spine. Actually, it affects the discs in between the vertebral column. These discs get swollen, causing a limitation of spine motility. It is an autoimmune disorder and its symptoms are lower back pain and stiffness, which usually moves to the legs.
- The deformity due to AS can be mild or severe. In extreme cases, the patient gets a stooped spine.
- Early diagnosis can prevent significant deformity as well as help in controlling the pain and stiffness.
- Allopathy doesn’t really know the real reasons for this disease and here is where Ayurveda scores.
- According to Ayurveda, AS is caused due to aggravated vata or wind, which causes an imbalance in vata dosha.
Ayurvedic treatment starts with detoxification and elimination of toxins. It relies heavily on the right diet and lifestyle as well as Ayurvedic herbal preparations. The panchakarma techniques called kati vasti, sarvangadhara and patrapinda svedana are very beneficial too. The basic explanation for the disorder is that AS occurs due to an accumulation of ama or toxins in the body. Where ever ama deposits in the body, pain is caused. Ayurvedic treatments aim at digesting the ama by using herbs as medicine and balancing the aggravated vata.
- Herbs used in the treatment of AS are dry ginger (saunth), guggul, turmeric, fenugreek, ashwagandha and giloy. Gugul, curcumin, amlaki, haritaki, and ashwagandha are all very effective in treating AS.
- Avoid getting constipated and ensure proper evacuation of bowels.
- Include ghee in your diet for lubrication and for lowering the vata dosha.
- Apply heat on the affected areas to control the pain and stiffness.
- Eat light foods and strictly avoid oily foods and curd which increase ama.
- Avoid sleeping during the daytime.
- Yoga asanas like pawana muktasana, bhujangasana, dhanurasana, paschimottanasana and vakrasana should be practised regularly.
- The practice of pranayamas such as and shodhana, chandrabhedi sheethali and bhramari also helps.
- Chewing 2–3 raw garlic buds on an empty stomach in the morning with water helps in alleviating lumbar pain in AS.
- Use a powdered preparation of dried ginger root, celery seeds and cumin seeds in equal quantities with rock salt for taste, and have one teaspoon of this mixture with warm water at bedtime to reduce flatulence as well as lumbar stiffness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.