Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Supriya NagulapallyYour feedback matters!
Some doctor has told me about Ultrasound uterus can you tell me what is this and how much it will cost? Please help me.
I am 21 yrs old female and I frequently notice that my vagina to be wet and there's a bad odour also. Please help me.
I know will that my 44 years old wife has hormonal deficiency. Symptoms are hair loss No interest in sex Pain in breast but no any disease fond. I do not want to go for any hormones test. Is any medicine for my wife. As on the base of doctor's experience.Please tell.
Hi Doctor, Me and my girl friend had protected sex on Nov 4th midnight. We did for 5 times and I used condoms all the times. Her last menstrual start date was Oct 12th. Now she didn't get her periods yet. We are scared about this. We did a home pregnancy test and it came as negative. Also her period cycle was proper till last month and it never got delayed. Pls suggest what to do. We are really scared to meet a doctor in person. Not sure how they will treat us.
Is it safe after taking i-pills at age 18? Me and my partner had sex. And periods finished before 1 day. And he is 21. We are not sure that sperm goes in or not. I take i-pills for our peace. Is taht safe for me?
According to a recent study of fertility and diet conducted by the Harvard Medical School, it has been revealed that consuming certain foods and abstaining from some can be easily opted for without any external intervention in order to aid in improving the ovulatory system, even though there are factors that you are unable to control, such as genetics and age. It is important to be aware of the small dietary changes that can potentially make you much more fertile than those who do not go for a healthy diet.
- Go for complex carbohydrates: Experts suggest eating more of slow and complex carbohydrates and restricting the consumption of processed ones. Your body is able to digest bad carbohydrates in order to turn them into blood sugar, which is harmful to the body. So you must stay away from cakes and cookies, white breads, white rice, junk food and all such items that appear unsurpassable. It is because the pancreas are compelled to release an additional amount of insulin into the blood for controlling the blood-sugar spike. On the other hand, you can go for good carbohydrates, such as whole grains, fruits and vegetables, which take time to digest and have a much slower effect on the insulin and blood sugar. It is evident that high levels of insulin can inhibit the process of ovulation.
Choose Iron-Rich Foods: A diet rich in iron that comes from vegetables and supplements may lower the risk of ovulatory infertility. Ovulatory infertility is only one cause of infertility and affects 25 percent of infertile couples. Vegetarian foods with iron include all types of beans, eggs, lentils, spinach, fortified cereals, long-grain enriched rice and whole grains. Add vitamin C from citrus fruits, bell peppers or berries to your meals to enhance iron absorption.
The "Fertility Diet": Women should choose the following "fertility diet" -
- Less animal protein and more vegetable protein
- Less trans fat and more monounsaturated fat (from foods such as avocados and olive oil)
- More high-fiber, low-glycemic carbohydrate-rich foods (including whole grains)
- More vegetarian sources of iron and fewer meat sources
- High-fat dairy instead of low-fat dairy
- Get enough folic acid: Folic acid has been proven to reduce a baby's risk of neural-tube birth defects such as spina bifida, and it is linked to a lower incidence of heart attacks, strokes, cancer, and diabetes. A good over-the-counter prenatal vitamin should contain more than the minimum recommendation of folic acid, between 600 and 800 mcg – what you'll need during pregnancy. In addition, you can eat folate-rich foods, such as dark green leafy vegetables like spinach or kale, citrus fruits, nuts, legumes, whole grains, and fortified breads and cereals.
- Dairy: It pays to bone up on dairy (milk, yogurt, and cheese) when you’re trying to conceive. Adding dairy to your preconception diet is good not only for bone health but also — potentially — for your reproductive health. So drink that milk, spoon up that yogurt, sip that smoothie, nibble on that cheese. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Want to have sex but my age is 14 and girl age is also 14 and don't want any pregnancy and anything else can we do sex?
Im suffering from heavy periods bleeding how can I decrease blood flow naturally through home remedy.
I would like to know which days of the month I can have sex with my wife without using any contraceptives - so that she doesn't get pregnant and we can enjoy sex without using a condom?
I got my first period after 7 month of my delivery it last for about 15 days. Next period after a month it last for about. 1.5 months then I consulted a doctor suggested me to take hormone tablets for 21 days. I used them gim my period. Started on 21st day. Please suggest me to regulate my periods in time.?
Be it measures for weight loss or a fit physique, in modern times, people are beginning to grow more health conscious. If you've already made the transition from burgers to broccoli, then you're possibly on the right path. Yet, following such stringent dietary measures can be a troublesome task. Considering such, the following foods that are mentioned tend to break the monotony of your daily diet and push you further into your quest for a healthier life. They are:
- Spaghetti squash: If you're a connoisseur of pasta, then take note. Spaghetti squash is a healthy vegetable that comes along with its very own noodles. It comprises of a wide variety of nutrients, which include vitamin C and A, along with being highly rich in potassium and calcium. Moreover, it also adequately provides your daily fiber requirement.
- Azuki beans: Azuki beans, commonly known as red beans, are rich sources of iron, magnesium and zinc. Along with such nutrients, it also overflows with folic acid, which facilitates the body in producing new cells and also aids in preventing DNA, changes which can result in cancer.
- Dandelion greens: Dandelion greens are packed with bunch of calcium, vitamins and proteins and can be usually used in smoothies and salads.
- Purple potatoes: All kinds of potatoes are packed with nutrients like vitamin C and potassium, but these delectable potatoes contain almost four times the quantity of antioxidants in comparison to normal potatoes. Furthermore, a study concluded that two helpings of purple potato can decrease your blood pressure by nearly 4% and can also decrease the risk of heart diseases.
- Chia seeds: These seeds, which are entirely grown for eating are packed with fiber, proteins and calcium. They are also rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, which lead to improved cardiovascular health.
Related Tip: "Top 6 Vegetables That Supercharge Your Immune System"
I have got fungal infection. Is there any harm applying propyzole NF cream (clobetasol propionate and clotrimazole) to genital area? There is intermittent itching at genital area especially more in folds of vagina.
Hi, I'm 45 years old housewife I have been suffering from diabetes with high blood pressure and nerve pain. Yesterday I have done some test and sugar is found 192 fasting in blood and in urine . I am using medicine gluconorm g2 and stamlo 2.5. How I can manage my diabetes without using much drug.
• avoid overeating during festive season as its just not the quantity but the intake of calories. Too many calories may lead you to gain weight.
• keep your body hydrated enough.
• avoid eating too much sweets, oily and spicy preparations.
• plan your meal in such a way that the festive specialities should be your lunch so that rest day's activities can burn your extra calories.
• and don't forget to have healthy breakfast and dinner as light as possible in festive season so as to manage extra calories.