Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Supriya NagulapallyYour feedback matters!
I am 26 old married woman, I have serious issue of vaginal skin tearing and cracking whenever my husband penetrates. He takes a lot of care while doing so. He uses condoms every time as we are not planned for kids. So we cannot use oil lubricants. My vaginal area seems to be very delicate, please suggest how get rid of this. I experience vaginal infections frequently whenever there is a white discharge. I use wash and candid Vgel ointment for infection.
I am a boy of age 16 and had sex with girl age 16 without condom. Which medicine should be given to girl to prevent pregnancy. And its dose . I had sex on 18 july. Today!
Sir I'm suffering monthly period for last 1 yr. Doctor prescribed me to continue overall tablets for 3 months. After all same problem occurs. Monthly period doesn't come. For last 3 months periods don't came yet. What can I do please help me.
I am 27 year old female and pregnent in 7th month. Yesterday morning after burshing the teeth, I saw few blood in the cough. Few nosal blood also. What should I do now?
Hi, I got married 10 months back. I was 5 months pregnant but I got abortion last week due to cervix incompetence. I got normal delivery pains and got abortion with a boy with gastroschisis. But from 2 days I am getting light white liquid from my right breast. It is not much but very light. What is it and why is that liquid coming?
My wife had a missed abortion on 30th dec 2015. She had one in may 2013 as well. Recent miscarriage occuerd bfor 5 weeks, no fetal heart activity was seen, jst before it happened she had a delayed cycle. Nobody in her family is having diabetes or had recurrent miscarriages. She is regularly taking thyronorm 50 tabs as advised after first missed abortion. Now she has advised to get her krayotyping.
Got intimate with bf on 21 may got normal periods on 27 may. Urine tests thrice on 8 june all negative. What should I do more to confirm? Can I preg? I want to avoid please help.
Hi doctor, I have the similar problem that is PCOD. I too get very light periods and there is a sign of hirsutism as well. I have acne problem as well. My height is 5'7" and weight is 58 kgs. Please help.
I got biopsy positive report and bactech negative report for mycobacterium tuberculosis. What does it means. I am not able to conceive. I conceive once but no baby growing in 5 yrs. Taking tuberculosis treatment. Will I conceive after the treatment.
Hi My wife was pregnant and after 27 weeks she got aborted on 18th february 2015. We don't know the exact reason but doctor said it was because of lack of rest. She was doing normal household work and she is mother to 2 babies of 7 years and 3. 5 years. Even after 2 months her health is not ok. She is suffering from body pain especially in the right leg (opposite side of knee) and right hand. She is also having little bleeding occasionally. Not only blood some other white particles are also coming out. Whenever she is walking or doing work for some time, she is not feeling well. We consulted 2-3 gynecology doctors but they are taking it too simple. Any one please help.
I am having cheese yellowish discharge with itching n folic Smell from last 3.5 yrs. Taken many medicines n tests done like urine culture, t sh, diabetes. All reports r nirmal. Still problem comes after 2 months of medications. Please suggest what I do now n what is the causes of this infection. How do I keep myself hygienic. I am 8 month pregnant n this is my first pregnancy.
I am pregnant 7 weeks. And my hemoglobin is low .plz suggest me some best food fruits to increase hemoglobin.
I am having pain when I touch my nipple. And even if I press my breast also it pains .i am very much worried about breast cancer .is it a sign.
Menopause marks the time in a woman's life when her menstruation stops, and she is no longer fertile (able to become pregnant).
- The menopause is a normal part of life; it is not a disease or a condition.
- Even though it is the time of the woman's last period, symptoms may begin many years earlier. Also, some women may experience symptoms for months or years afterward.
- In the united states, the average age for the menopause is 51.
- Perimenopause is the 3-5-year period before the menopause when a woman's estrogen levels begin to drop.
I am 30 year old unmarried girl. From last year my period gradually decreased from 4 days to 3-2 days. Now my period lasts only two days. Not any problems I feel during my period. Normal bleeding occurs. I had sex with my bf 3 (on August 2015, Dec 2015, September 2016) time last year. After each sex I took unwanted 72 ipil for preventing from pregnancy. After that I found that my period is getting less bleeding with less days. From last year 2016 my period lasts two days only. Now I am worried about it. Maybe any problem in my pregnancy after marriage because of less days period? My period is regular as it was. Not any delay in my period I had. Please help me. Should I contact with doctor?
If I had a sex with a girl with using condom and a girl is having aids what are the chances to that I will be suffer by aids.
The first fruit that comes to mind when you want to indulge in during summer would be watermelon. While it is refreshing and hydrating, there are also other benefits that it has.
Listed below are 8 reasons that you should have a watermelon:
- Body Hydration: The most important benefit of this red, juicy fruit is water, which is as high as 92%. It is no surprise that you feel hydrated as soon as you start biting into a slice of watermelon. In patients who need to be hydrated, this could work wonders.
- Reduces body fat: Watermelons contain an amino acid called Citrulline which converts to arginine. This conversion blocks the creation of fat from fat cells, thereby reducing fat accumulation in the body.
- Digestion: The high fiber content in watermelon, supplemented by the high water content, aids in smooth digestion and clears constipation.
- Healthy Heart: Watermelon contains lycopene, which dilates the blood vessels and allows for smoother flow of blood. The lycopene is proven to protect against various heart ailments. Tests done to check blood pressure at various spots including ankle and carotid regions showed significant decline in blood pressure. These also improve blood flow in the arteries.
- Musculoskeletal benefits: The benefits to the bones and muscles are multifold. After a workout session, athletes recover faster by eating watermelon. The are many reasons for this: The potassium-rich watermelon helps muscles function better, The amino acid Citrulline is believed to reduce muscle soreness and inflammation, Choline in the watermelon helps in better muscular movement and reduce inflammation
- Skin: The Vitamin A in watermelon aids in generation of hair and skin follicles, production of sebum, and moisturizing the hair follicles. This also promotes better condition of supporting tissues like hair, teeth, soft tissues and mucous membranes. Watermelon also contains Vitamin C, very essential for building and maintaining collagen. Collagen is what provides structure to the hair and skin. Add some watermelon if you have wounds, and see how wound healing is improved with better collagen formation. Needless to say, the high moisture content also adds to improved look of hair and skin.
- Cancer Prevention: Watermelon, especially a nicely ripened fruit, contains a lot of carotenoids, flavonoids, and triterpenoids. These are proven anti-cancer chemicals and reduce the formation of free radicals in the body which are responsible for cancer.
- Vision: The bright red colour of watermelon is from beta carotene and watermelon is also a rich source of it. Beta-carotene helps in the production of pigments in the eye. It can also prevent macular degeneration and night blindness.
So, the next time you bite into a watermelon, think about all the good things you are treating your body with.