Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SunitiYour feedback matters!
Foods High in Calcium
1. Sesame seed
3. Collard green
6. Brazil nut
10. Flax seed
12. Dried fig
15. Soy products
Sir, I have married since last 4 years but we do not have a child, what should i do to conceive the child?
Hi sir my wife is struggling form vagina pain and she got pimples near vagina so please suggest good medicine for her and she pregnant of 5 months.
I am 23 year girl, I have menstrual cycle date on 19-23 jan. I took contraceptive pill on 24 jan due to unprotected sex on 22 jan. Now on 28 I am having bleeding there little like MC dates so is it anything to worry about? Will I get my next period on time in february?
Here are some causes and treatments of infertility
Hello I am Dr. Rita Bakshi a fertility consultant. To make a baby it required a male and a female . A male sperm and female egg. Its very easy to blame a female for not having a baby but really speaking 50% of the cause lies with the male Or the sperm.
Today I would like to tell you that male that means the sperm produced in the factory called the testis they carry through the tubes and then they come out and ejaculate. Now the problem can be in factory itself that means there are no sperm being made it could be in the tubes that means obstructive where you know tubes are blocked and sperms are being produced but they are not coming out in ejaculate or the problem could be in the structure or the function of the sperm. That means the numbers and the motility its very common you know we have seen patients from Afghanistan, Iraq who are and if you see the number of sperm they have a very few or none it does not appear. Otherwise but single one sperm test done three days of abstinence when the male does not had any ejaculation for three days if he gives us sperm sample its very easy to see the number the motility the fallacy of the sperm weather to see its normally or not now people with obstructive so you know if you there is an obstruction and the sperm production is normal.
Then we either open the tube, the carrying tube or we can take out the sperm directly from testis by putting a needle and then doing an IVF procedure. I really like to give hope to all the males who are carrying this guilt of not having a baby because of the problem with them. But today it is possible, it is very much possible to have a baby of your own by the process of IVF, XE, IMC and carry your own genetic material forward. Of course lifestyle modifications like you know controlling alcohol controlling smoking drugs going for exercise you know keeping the diabetes under control not taking you know. People are taking a lot of strain so they have an ejaculation problem or they have impotence.
So all these causes can be easily dealt with in the process of IVF. it really doesn't matter because of you are able to give sperms or we are able to take out the sperm from testis sperm do. The process of IVF XE and give you your own baby now. That is so important so male do not lose hope their is so much hope in the proved of IVF XE. Keeping a good lifestyle is very important please maybe you don't realise that smoking has a huge territial effect on activity of the sperm. Taking lot if antioxidant is very important so keep a good lifestyle go to the Doctor there is enough health going for the procedure which can give you your own baby so. My motto in life is to have at least one child per couple.
OCPC is what I really believe in and for that I would like all of you who would like to contact me I am available at Lybrate. I am also available on my consult me online.
I married women. Since 7-8 months I have problem in intercourse with my husband. After intercourse I have so much pain in my vagina for 2 -3 days after intercourse. Me and my husband intimate once a month only. This problem is not regular but when we have sex then after this problem occur. Please tell me what I do?
I am 33 years old female I have lower leg pain about 3 years I take medicine but no relax my ankle area and foot swollen and I am not walk. Actually I take birth control pills about 5 years. please advice.
My sister is 21 year old. She had a tumour near her private part, 3 week before and get operated. Even before the wounds suffered due to operation get heeled, another tumour started to grow near the same place. Please suggest me the best solution or better place to get treated. She is suffering more with the pain and bedridden for past 3 week. Kindly help me.
According to a recent study of fertility and diet conducted by the Harvard Medical School, it has been revealed that consuming certain foods and abstaining from some can be easily opted for without any external intervention in order to aid in improving the ovulatory system, even though there are factors that you are unable to control, such as genetics and age. It is important to be aware of the small dietary changes that can potentially make you much more fertile than those who do not go for a healthy diet.
- Go for complex carbohydrates: Experts suggest eating more of slow and complex carbohydrates and restricting the consumption of processed ones. Your body is able to digest bad carbohydrates in order to turn them into blood sugar, which is harmful to the body. So you must stay away from cakes and cookies, white breads, white rice, junk food and all such items that appear unsurpassable. It is because the pancreas are compelled to release an additional amount of insulin into the blood for controlling the blood-sugar spike. On the other hand, you can go for good carbohydrates, such as whole grains, fruits and vegetables, which take time to digest and have a much slower effect on the insulin and blood sugar. It is evident that high levels of insulin can inhibit the process of ovulation.
Choose Iron-Rich Foods: A diet rich in iron that comes from vegetables and supplements may lower the risk of ovulatory infertility. Ovulatory infertility is only one cause of infertility and affects 25 percent of infertile couples. Vegetarian foods with iron include all types of beans, eggs, lentils, spinach, fortified cereals, long-grain enriched rice and whole grains. Add vitamin C from citrus fruits, bell peppers or berries to your meals to enhance iron absorption.
The "Fertility Diet": Women should choose the following "fertility diet" -
- Less animal protein and more vegetable protein
- Less trans fat and more monounsaturated fat (from foods such as avocados and olive oil)
- More high-fiber, low-glycemic carbohydrate-rich foods (including whole grains)
- More vegetarian sources of iron and fewer meat sources
- High-fat dairy instead of low-fat dairy
- Get enough folic acid: Folic acid has been proven to reduce a baby's risk of neural-tube birth defects such as spina bifida, and it is linked to a lower incidence of heart attacks, strokes, cancer, and diabetes. A good over-the-counter prenatal vitamin should contain more than the minimum recommendation of folic acid, between 600 and 800 mcg – what you'll need during pregnancy. In addition, you can eat folate-rich foods, such as dark green leafy vegetables like spinach or kale, citrus fruits, nuts, legumes, whole grains, and fortified breads and cereals.
- Dairy: It pays to bone up on dairy (milk, yogurt, and cheese) when you’re trying to conceive. Adding dairy to your preconception diet is good not only for bone health but also — potentially — for your reproductive health. So drink that milk, spoon up that yogurt, sip that smoothie, nibble on that cheese. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.