Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SunitiYour feedback matters!
Dear doctors I am pregnant from last 4 and a half month my weight is only 55 kg tell me doctors is it OK or any problem.
My wife is12 weeks pregnant went to the doctor today and they did an ultrasound they said they could see the fetus but could not find the heartbeat or cardiovascular activity is absent does this mean something is wrong I have no bleeding and no cramping I feel fine im eating good taken my prenatal what could be wrong please help.
I am am 29 year I have got married in 2013 still I do not have any baby we both are worried about this. But i am sure it is because of my bad habits and work load please guide
Birth control pills also known as oral contraceptive pills are hormonal pills used to
Prevent conception and help in postponing or spacing of pregnancy.
Myth: pills cause weight gain and side effects like acne
Fact: with modern pills there is hardly any weight gain. Recent studies have shown that not much weight change with pill versus non hormonal contraceptive users. Infact modern pills can reduce acne, improve skin condition and facial hair growth with modern progestin
Hi Dr. I am 26 years girl I am not married mujhe one month mai two tym periods howe 14 dec ko phir 20 finished hogaye phir 29 ko restart hogaye periods ye problem kyun howee abhi blooding hori please give me answer.
Do you know that there are certain substances, which may cause respiratory and skin problems? Substances while at work may lead to the development of allergies when breathed in. Allergies may also occur when the substances are exposed to the skin directly. These substances are known as skin and respiratory sensitizers and are capable of causing damage to the nose, skin, throat and lungs. If you are affected in any way, further exposure to sensitizers may lead to allergic symptoms.
Effects of skin and respiratory sensitizers
The effects on the respiratory system may be experienced in the form of symptoms, such as runny or itchy eyes and nose, which is typical of hay fever. More symptoms may follow which include wheezing, breathlessness, coughing and chest tightness. The symptoms in case of skin include itchy, red, dry and cracked skin with irritation. Severe symptoms like bleeding might follow and the symptoms may spread to the different parts of the body.
When do the symptoms occur?
The symptoms show up on being exposed to the substance. In most cases, sensitization occurs within a few months. The symptoms may be experienced even twelve years after the exposure. The symptoms are more severe during evening and night. There are chances of the symptoms improving during weekends and holidays. Once established, respiratory attacks may occur, triggered by exposure to tobacco smoke, cold water and exercise. Attack on skin commonly occur when exposed to chemicals present in the cleaning products.
Substances causing sensitization
The substances, which cause skin sensitization include isocyanates, wood dust, flour and grain dust, solder flux, glues and resins, laboratory animals glutaraldehyde and chemicals used in hairdressing.
Legal obligations associated with skin and respiratory sensitisers
There are certain legal duties, which an employer should undertake for protecting employees. These include protecting workers and public from risks which are associated with skin and respiratory sensitizers. The Control of Substances Hazardous to Heath Regulations lay out the legal requirements in order to protect workers. In order to comply with it, an employer has to assess the risk of health which may arise from activities at work. The employer also needs to decide the precautions which should be taken to prevent or control any risk. It is also to be ensured that control measures are utilised and maintained well. The workers’ exposure to harmful fumes and substances should be monitored constantly. The workers should also be informed, instructed and trained about the risks associated with their work.
According to homeopathy, when a patient suffers from cold, his body will develop skin complaints at times. It’s a way to get rid of internal affection in respiratory system. People usually misunderstand such cold, as another skin disease. However, neither the cold nor the skin complaint will get cured. The patient will be declining day by day. Similarly, if there are skin diseases, when suppressed, affect internal organs. Skin disease is not a health hazard unless it becomes septic. If you experience any symptoms associated with skin and respiratory sensitizers, it is important for you to visit a homeopath. This would enable timely diagnosis and treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Homeopathic medicines work with minute doses of natural elements. They work at the root level to get rid of problems that cause pain during intercourse. These include vaginal dryness, erectile dysfunction and others. These medications have no harmful symptoms or side effects, but they have to be prescribed by a homeopath only. They can be given to women of all age groups. Homeopathic prescriptions are best in treating cases of agonizing sex and bleeding after intercourse from vaginal dryness.
Here are a few effective homeopathic treatments that can help get rid of pain during intercourse:
- Sepia and lycopodium: It is the top homeopathic medicine for vaginal dryness. Sepia and lycopodium are evaluated as the best cures. Sepia is suggested where vaginal dryness occurs along with itching. Pain from vaginal dryness during intercourse also calls for the use of sepia.
- Bellis perennis: This medicine helps cure the wounded sensation in the vagina, if intercourse is obstructed due to pain and spasms.
- Cactus grandiflora: This is used when the vagina shuts close during the act of intercourse. Intercourse might be simpler just before periods.
- Coffea: This may be used when, if the vulva and vagina are oversensitive and you feel heat as well as itchiness.
- Cuprum: This medicine is prescribed for cramping in the vagina and the legs, during intercourse.
- Ferrum: When your vagina feels dry and aches, this medicine may be prescribed.
- Gelsemium: This medicine is used to treat any tension preceding intercourse. These symptoms usually show an inclination towards vaginismus.
- Lycopodium: Dry, smoldering vaginal pain during and after intercourse may be treated with this medicine. The patient may have varicose veins in the vulva.
- Platina: It is consumed during solid sexual desire. It becomes hard to have sex as the vulva is to a great degree oversensitive. Intercourse is difficult and causes wounded sensation.
- Rhus tox: Soreness during and after intercourse, regularly joined by physical fretfulness may be treated with this medicine.
- Staphisagria: It is a good solution for pain after loss of virginity or in occurrences of assault or rape.
- Thuja: This is ideally taken when the vagina is oversensitive, making intercourse painful and troublesome. Pains include smoldering, soreness and a feeling of being wounded. It may be useful where there is a medical history of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) as well.
- Argentum nitricum and sepia: These are the best homeopathic medications for vaginal dryness causing bleeding after intercourse. There are numerous homeopathic solutions for vaginal dryness catering to bleeding during intercourse. The most well known among these are argentum nitricum and sepia. Argentum nitricum is the most reasonable among homeopathic pharmaceuticals for vaginal dryness in situations where sex is painful and bleeding takes after intercourse.
Note: All these medicines are indicative, which one should not take without consulting a homeopathic consultant.
Mere periods regular nahi aate aur meri shadi ko 2 years bhi ho gae h par me ab tak conceive nahi kar pai so what can I do?
Hi, My friend had been to Thailand last week, he took full body massage there in massage parlour at the end of massage the girl gave him hand job, and smooched her and he just fingered her, and he didn't done sex with her. Is there anything to worry that any STD'S he may get to contact?
2. PCOS affects more than your skin.
3. Medication can help PCOS.
4. It could be a benign tumor- not PCOS
5. PCOS could be caused by the adrenal glands.
6. You can still get pregnant.
7. Bariatric surgery may reverse infertility.
8. Losing weight could help tremendously.
9. You could have sleep apnea.
10. A healthy diet is important.
11. A huge population of women are not diagnosed.
Mai 27 saal ka hu meri shaadi hone wali hai agar first night ke din mai sex karta hu bina protection ke to kya mere wife pregnent to nhi hogi n please suggest kre.
So resist that chocolate cake siren, and instead enjoy a sliced apple with a tablespoon of nut butter (like peanut or almond) or fresh fig halves spread with ricotta.
Then sleep sweet, knowing you're still on the right, healthy track.