Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunitha KumariYour feedback matters!
I am doing sex with my girlfriend without Condom how many percentage she gott pregnant if her periods time is finish before 2 days. I think she is okk but she questions me?
I had periods on 2nd october nd after approx. 12-14 days. I got sudden bleeding for 2 times at an interval of 3-4 days till 21st of thT month. Nd I had sex after 3 days of the last bleeding. Can you please tell me the expected date of my next periods as it has not occurred yet?
Hi I am 28, want to have a baby now, my reports are all ok, mensuration cycle is also normal, my husband's sperm count is very good, but still I am unable to conceive, never get pregnant till date. Please help me now I eagerly want to conceive. Provide your contact number with address so that I can come to meet you asap.
Hello doc im planning for a baby and my period was started on 11 to 15 so when is my intercourse day to how many days, and main thing is when we are doing intercourse_____? Everything is coming out what to do I do not know whether it's going inside or not yesterday I did my HSG test everything is normal. Pls suggest me thank you.
My Wife Missed her periods and had positive test. She took Mensulline forte. What are the chances of this tablet to be effective as we are not expecting a child right now. Does it have any serious side effects?
Hi i am suffering from poct and have irregular periods . I have no control on my weight its tend to increase. I consult 20 to 30 doctors allopathy homeopathy ayurvedic but my periods cant be regularise. Now i am.Married and 28 years old my question is if my periods can be regularise or not and what should i do to control my weighg? i have good eating habits no fast food nothing i dont knw why my weight is increasing ?
Doctor i am 24 years old and my marriage is on 14 nov 2013 iwant to know is that how i want to lay on the bed after the sexual intercourse.I am planning to have babby for few months but it fails
I got multiple fibroids in my uterus which was once operated and removed in year 2010 and it has grown again. Would like to check with you how many times can you operate and remove fibroids from uterus?
Toxic shock syndrome (TSS) is a potentially life-threatening condition that causes a steep drop in blood pressure, resulting in deprivation of oxygen to the organs, which in severe cases leads to death. This disease has been associated with menstruating women who use superabsorbent tampons. It was first recognized in the 1970s and 80s when women using tampons of certain brands were affected by this syndrome and those brands were immediately taken off the market. This disease primarily affects tampon wearers and harmful effects of cervical caps, diaphragms, and menstrual sponges have surfaced.
New mothers are susceptible to TSS as well as those who are recovering from a surgery, are wounded or are using prosthetics. It is important to know about its symptoms so that you can identify the disease and seek professional help at the earliest.
Warning signs of TSS include:
An overgrowth of bacteria called staphylococcus aureus (staph) causes this disease. It can be found primarily in female bodies. This is one of the many staph bacteria that lead to skin infections in burn victims and patients recovering from surgical wounds. Group a streptococcus (strep) bacteria is another cause of this syndrome.
My wife (Age 28, height 5.2 and weight 69k g) took pregnancy test after 8 days of missed period and it was positive. She repeated next days with some other company's kit and it was positive. She is currently taking MCBM 69 (since last 4.5 months) and Thyronorm 50 mg (since last 7 months). TSH level one and half months back was 1.3 Please suggest if she needs to undergo some blood test to confirm pregnancy or any other test required. Also, any health tips for her.
Hello doctor, Whenever my partner and I have sex my periods date is keep on reducing mean consider if I have date on 26th after sex it will be on 22nd. Why is this? And also the leakage during menstrual cycle on 1st and 2nd day is kind of black clots.
Hey I am rekha and I am pregnant. But I don't want to have baby right now. What can I do? Is their any pill by which I abort. I wants only abortion by pill. Please suggest me medicine and some tips to abortion.
I am diagnosed with endometriosis cyst which is of 4.5 cm in right side and around 4 cm in left side. Should I go for surgery?
Yoghurt is a dairy product that is produced when milk is fermented by certain bacteria. Yoghurt is also a probiotic food as it contains a host of good bacteria that help in improving the digestive system of your body. Yoghurt not only provides a good supply of proteins but also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which is one of the many reasons why it should be a part of your daily diet. Besides that, yoghurt has many other health benefits, which are -
1. It prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the bone that is linked with calcium and vitamin D levels in the body. Yoghurt is a good source of both calcium and vitamin D and helps in improving the health of the bones in your body.
2. It reduces chances of high blood pressure. Yoghurt helps in reducing blood pressure as it as it is rich in potassium, and potassium is known to lessen the effect sodium has on your body. This by-product of milk is also low-fat dairy.
3. It is a probiotic contribute to weight gain. Yoghurt contains bacteria culture that is good for the digestive tract and helps in preventing many diseases such as colon cancer, bowel disorders and constipation.
4. It decreases chances of infections in the vagina. Regular consumption of yoghurt reduces chances of vaginal infections as it reduces the pH levels in the vagina.
5. Helps in feeling fuller. Yoghurt helps in feeling fuller due to its high protein content. The protein present also helps in maintaining the muscles in the body.
6. Improves brain functioning. Yoghurt contains vitamin B12 that helps in providing energy and improving the functioning of the brain.
7. Yoghurt contains iodine. Iodine is an important nutrient that helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. Yoghurt supplies the body with iodine, which helps in preventing metabolic disorders that result from problems in the thyroid gland.
8. Helps in curing cold. The good bacteria present in yoghurt help in preventing the common cold. Not only that, they also help in recovering from respiratory infections.
Schizophrenia is a mental illness characterized by disordered thinking, delusions (fixed beliefs that are odd or highly unusual), and hallucinations (hearing sounds and seeing things that don’t exist for others). One of western medical opinion has found that there is chemical balance in the brains of schizophrenics is different from that of people without schizophrenia (CHEMICAL IMBALANCE). Cupping therapy on the back is mainly directed to the central line (spinal nerves and parasympathetic nerves) and the sympathetic nerves beside it and cupping centre on head may be have results in chemical balance.
General and localized effects of this therapy strengthen the healing power against disease and, together with a healthy diet and psychotherapy, cure or prevent disease completely.
Here i am not saying to give any promise, its just my observation on some suffering patients and results. As schizophrenia may have multiple causes behind the sufferer so can be treated according to cause and with others medication too. But my view in such cases is that symptoms treatment should be given preference compare to cause.
Sir mene mere bf ke sath intercose kiya tha. Lakin mujhe confirm nahi hai ki sperm mere andar gaya tha yaa nahi. Toh mei koi risk nahi lena chahti thi toh isliye mene unwanted 72 le liya tha. Toh iska mere body pr and mere periods pr kaya effect padega.
Drink more fluids
- Drink more fluids, regardless of your activity level. Don't wait until you're thirsty to drink. Bring a reusable water bottle with you to maintain hydration. If you're at work, you could also bring a pitcher and glass and fill it every morning.
- If you're older, be especially careful to drink fluids because the amount of water retained by the body decreases with age.
- Avoid salt tablets if possible. If your doctor has you on water pills, ask him or her how much you should drink.
- Don't drink liquids with dehydrating caffeine, alcohol, or large amounts of sugar. Avoid very cold drinks.
- At family events and reunions, bring a cooler of cool drinks.
- Cut back on exercising; if you must exercise, drink two to four glasses of cool, nonalcoholic fluids each hour.
Keep your body cool
- Dress in lightweight light-colored clothing and sun-reflective shirts. Wear loose clothing.
- Wear wide-brimmed hats and sunglasses. Keep a stash of hats on hand for friends and family!
- According to the cdc, fans may provide comfort but they do not prevent heat-related illnesses when the temperature is in the high 90s. Take a cool shower or bath, or move to an air-conditioned place to cool off.
- Stay in the shade, especially between 11 a. M. And 3 p. M.
- Avoid strenuous activities during the heat of the day.
- Never leave anyone in closed, parked vehicle, even with the windows down.
- To feel cooler, eat cooler. Reduce your protein intake.
- Open your house to the breeze after sunset and leave it open until dawn.
- In the early morning, draw the shades before the temperature starts to rise.
Protect yourself from the sun
- Don't get too much sun. Sunburn makes it difficult for your body to dissipate heat.
- As well as a hat and sunglasses, wear sunscreen spf 15 or higher. The most effective products say 'broad spectrum' or 'uva/uvb' on their labels.
- Be aware of heavy sweating, hot and dry skin, rapid pulse, pale or clammy skin, and cramps in your leg or abdomen muscles. All could be signs of heat disorder.
- If you are older, it's wise to keep medical information readily available, including phone numbers of health care providers and copies of your prescription and health insurance cards.