Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Actually I have a sister. She got married before 6 years but she did not got a pregnancy. That is the problem so pls tell the the advice for me. She is 22 yeas old she is feeling so sad. Its seems to uncomfortable feeling so pls help to she please sir.
How treatment is carried out in Mesotherapy
Severe fungal infection in groins and legs. Since last 1 year. I have taken allopathy, homeopathy. But after certain time period. The infection again starts. Once I stop the medicines.
For pregnancy We doing daily night intercourse from 3 days in her fertile days (periods end on 7 aug ) Is that any problem ?
Mere wife ki pregnancy Rokna hai. Abhi wo 45 days se pregnant hai. Sex kiya tha 9 July 2016 tabse usko periods nhi aye. To hame ye bacha nhi chahiye. Hum kya Kare. Konsi medicine le.
I am a 19 year old girl, I always have mensuration with gaps of say 2-3 months. I just wanted to make sure whether this late cycle will create any problem in future or is it fine? if its not fine then please suggest me a way to prevent the problem.
How many condoms should one use while having sex to avoid any complications like pregnancy, Aids, etc. Etc.
Hello I am 31 years old I delivered a baby 2 years ago n was having gestational diabetes during pregnancy. After delivery it was gone but wht precautions should b taken not to get the diabetes in future.
Hello Mam, I got conceived on sep. 11 2015 (my report shows 6 weeks preg) On sep4th 2015 that is prior 6 days nee guy missed me for sex. My last lmp is july 28th or 30 not sure. Sep4th new guy misused me for sex Sep11 (6 weeks) Oct 16 (11weeks) Dec 18 (20weeks) Mar 7 (33weeks) Pls let me know I got preg on august itself or. Because of this new guy I got conceived within 6 days of incident 6 weeks preg? Will come Pls advise me.
I am 37 years become pregnant now. It is 45 days now but my hba1c is 11. 5%. Please tell me any complication will affect my after of before birth ?
Im 19 years and suffering from pcos and im 77 kgs im taking medicines for it its name is medroxy progesterone acetate and minesse can I take patanjali medha vati for weight loss along with it or can I take patanjali herbal tea pls suggest me.
I had unprotected sex on 3rd and 5th January and took an emergency contraceptive on 5th. I had unprotected sex again on January 11th and got my period on the 12th. My cycles are not very accurate. My last period was on December 9th. What are the chances that this is not implantation bleeding and is my period? Will I be pregnant?
I take a medicen unwanted 72 in jan 2015 after that I had heavy period and from january to till now I have no period and have some stomach pain what should I do please suggest, and what should I eat and what should I not eat?
Sir, I want to ask for sexual problem. Sir konse time me ek lady pregnant ho sakti without condoms I mean cycle me sex kerne se ya cycling se pehle ya bad me please tell me correct time of pregnancy?
Counting calories is one of the most popular ways of dietary management for weight management. It is not always easy to do when you're out or pressed for time, may be in a situation like dinner party, hiking, etc.
Here are some basic guidelines to follow when straight calorie counting is impractical.
1. Eat foods that are filling and low in calories. That means, as often as possible, your meals and snacks should include whole grains, such as brown rice, whole-wheat bread, and oatmeal, as well as legumes, such as lentils and other beans. And don't forget to fill at least half your plate with fruits and vegetables.
2. When you eat meat, cut out fat and cut down portion sizes. Choose lean cuts of meat and modest amounts about 3 or 4 ounces per serving (which is roughly the size of your palm).
3. Avoid fried foods. Frying foods adds fat and calories. For stove top cooking, it's better either to stir-fry foods in a non-stick pan lightly coated with a cooking-oil spray or to braise them in broth or wine. Baking, broiling, and roasting are also great options.
4. Choose low-fat or fat less dairy foods. Milk, yogurt, and cheese are good sources of protein and calcium, but the whole-milk versions of these dairy products are very high in fat.
5. Avoid fast foods. Hamburgers, chicken nuggets, french fries, and other fast-food staples tend to promote weight gain for two reasons. First, they are high in fat, calories, or both. Second, the" value meals" available at many fast-food chains are often excessively large and tempt you to overeat.
6. Avoid high-calorie, low-nutrient snacks. Chips and other deep-fried snacks are high in fat and therefore calories. But even snacks labelled" low-fat" are often high in calories because they contain large amounts of sugars and other carbohydrates.
7. Watch what you drink. Regular sodas, fruit juices, and, especially, alcoholic beverages are high in calories.
Source: health beat (harvard medical school)