Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunitha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SunithaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 33 years old. Last month while sonography I came to know having PCOD problem. I have one 6.5 years old daughter. Now I am thinking to take another chance or want to conceive. I heard in PCOD it's impossible to conceive so pls suggest me any treatment of it.
Me and my gf had sex by wearing condom but after ejaculate wen I removing condom I was condom has broken but I ejaculated outside her vaginal and is that leads her to pregnancy I am afraid doc shall she take I pill and in a month she is taking 3rd ipill is that make her bad or after taking ipill she won't become pregnancy please help out from this.
I had sex without condom. But my bf did not ejaculated. So will my periods be late? As they are supposed to be on 4th aug. And we had sex on 30th night.
I am a 26 years old and I don't have any sexual relationship. But I had undergone USG recently and in my report it was written that "large collection of POD-PID may be excluded" - can you tell me the meaning of this? And if I am affected by PID then how it happened? Coz I am not in any sexual relation.
Hi I am 26 yrs old married trying to conceive from 8 months but not succeeded but this time I got my period 5 days early to the actual date I. E 28.10. 2015 please suggest what to do?
My wife is 4 month pregnant. Last night we had unprotected sex and after foreplay my sperm get inside her vagina. It will nt harm my baby na.
Hi sir/madam, I want to terminate my approximate 3 weeks pregnancy, please help me. 1) I got married this year in April 2) I had my last period on 10th June 3) this time I missed my period as my periods used to come between between 30 to 35 days 4) gynecologist doctor has confirmed my pregnancy as affirmative by my urine test. But she advised me to keep it but I am not prepared and anyhow want to get rid of it. please help me and prescribe any tabs which can help me. 5) me and my husband is not ready to have baby.
I'm 33 years old n not get pregnancy yet. My left tube is blocked by ectopic in June-2016. What should I do?
Bach flower therapy is a mixture of brandy and water. The water contains extreme dilutions of flower material. The dew found on the Bach flower petals contains natural healing properties of that plant. This therapy characterizes a specific quality or specific energy wavelength. Each of these plant-based soul qualities is tuned into a quality of a person a specific behavior pattern in the human nature. These are not symptoms of illness. The human body and mind contains each of the 38 soul characteristics of the Bach flowers.
Different parts of the Bach flower system separate it from other therapies. The Bach flower therapy is amongst the most subtle techniques for healing, much like traditional homeopathy. In this, they do not act at the level of the physical body; they act at the levels that directly impact the human energy system. There are various benefits of using Bach flower therapy over numerous other therapies. These are:
- The technique of creation is very simple. Bach's very natural and simple preparation methods are different from all other methods in which medications are prepared. The sun and boiling techniques used help in the release of the healing energy of the flowers from their original form. This allows the energy to connect with the substance of water that is the carrier medium.
- It is easy to consume. Treatment with Bach flower therapy is very simple. Once a cure is chosen, it might be taken in more than one way. The standard strategy for taking the cure is orally, either in a beverage or from the stock container. It is likewise possible to get the recovery advantages of the cures from a shower, pack or cream as with rescue remedy.
- It is appropriate for self-healing. Their harmless impact makes Bach flower therapy a danger-free remedy to use as a form of self-healing. The soul quality states are definitely not symptoms of illness in this case.
- It does not has any side effects. Bach flower essences are very subtle, non-material driving forces. They convey and communicate information through particularly high vibrations that tend to stimulate our passionate, emotional and mental self-healing strengths.
- It is compatible with every single other type of treatment. The Bach flower treatment will act agreeably with whatever other type of treatment you may be following, especially allopathic or homeopathic treatments. This is because this therapy does not have any side effects, which may interfere with other forms of treatment.
- It will in maintaining a strategic distance from physical illness. Bach flower treatments do not treat at the level of curing the physical body. Instead they treat at the more unobtrusive and subtle etheric levels that directly impact the human immune system and energy framework.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!