Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunitha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SunithaYour feedback matters!
HI Sir, my height is 5.9 and my girlfriend height is 4.10. She is very feel pain when I do sex with her. Not dry problem but hole is small very.
What is Fissure?
An anal fissure is a small tear or cut in the skin lining the anus which can cause pain and/or bleeding. The symptoms of an anal fissure are extreme pain during defecation and red blood streaking the stool. Patients may try to avoid defecation because of the pain.
Symptoms of Fissure-
- Pain while passing stools
- Blood marked stool
- Itching, swelling and irritation around the anus
- A visible split or cut in the skin around the anus
Causes of Fissure-
- Extreme constipation
- Hard dry stool
- Diarrhea or Cancer
- Chronic use of laxatives
- Anus injury
- Drug induced
- Multiple pregnancies
- Risk factors of Fissure
- Older Adults
- Crohn’s disease
- Sexually transmitted diseases
Complications of Fissure-
- Anorectal fistula
- Anal Itching
- Crohns diseases
- Anal abscess
Diagnosis of Fissure-
Fissures are diagnosed by simple rectal examination. Additional testing may be advised if other medical problems such as inflammatory bowel disease or infections are considered as a cause.
Precautions & Precautions & Prevention of Fissure-
- Sitz baths or warm water bath
- Cleansing more gently
- Avoid sports, such as fast walking and jogging
- Avoid using toilet papers.
- Avoid Smoking, drinking alcohol and coffee
- Follow regular bowel habits
- Treat diarrhea or constipation immediately
- Maintain the anus clean and hygiene
Treatment of Fissure-
- Homeopathic Treatment of Fissure
- Acupuncture Treatment of Fissure
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Fissure
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Fissure
- Surgical Treatment of Fissure
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Fissure
- Other Treatment of Fissure
Treatment of Fissure-
Homeopathic Treatment of Fissure-
Homeopathy has many medicines to relieve the uneasiness of Fissure. Homeopathic medicines are basically aimed at improving or increasing the healing process of the fissures. Following are some homeopathic remedies for fissure :-
- Tarentula hispanica
- Nitric acid
Acupuncture Treatment of Fissure-
During the acupuncture treatment, patients were not allowed to eat sharp and spicy food and also suggested to increase their use of high fiber foods. Acupuncture treatment is very helpful and successful for Fissure diseases.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Fissure-
Psychotherapy can improve the therapeutic possibilities of drugs, diet and surgery. Behavior therapy and psychotherapy may also prove helpful in the treatment of constipation which in turn reduces fissure. Hypnotherapy can be used to quickly relieve stress and other negative emotions.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Fissure-
Allopathic remedy is used for the treatment of fissure or chronic anal fissure. Allopathic remedies reduce anal sphincter pressure, muscle weakness and improves anodermal blood flow which allows the fissure to heal.
Surgical Treatment of Fissure-
Surgical procedure consists of a minor surgical operation to cut in anal muscle. This helps the fissure to heal by preventing pain and spasm. The purpose to cut this muscle, mainly control the bowel movements. The procedure of choice is called lateral sphincterotomy
Dietary & Herbal & Herbal Treatment of Fissure-
- Take plenty of water and fruit juices
- Eat easily digestible food
- Eat more vegetables
- Eating a high-fiber diet.
- Avoid hard foods(i.e. nuts, popcorn and chips)
- Avoid to eat non-veg and fatty diet
Other Treatment of Fissure-
- Scratching at all costs. You could get sorer and infect the area.
- Oily foods, spicy foods, junk foods and fast foods should be avoided.
- Drinking alcohol, tea and coffee, and smoking should also be avoided.
what is the best remedy to get rid of menopause related issues, like hot and cold flashes, uneasiness, fast heart beats, giddiness, lack of sleep, dry Vergine and painful intercourse /
What can be done to tighten the vagina? Are there any home remedies for this problem? Please suggest!
Hello Doctor, I am 19 years old. I have a boyfriend I have done unprotected sex 5 times and I have took I pill 5 times. So now I want to consult is there any problem in future of pregnancy. Means I can be a pregnant or not thank you.
I had 2times abortion? After abortion, Now my body also very fat and my skin also scratch, doctors said no relationship till three months, I already followed, there is chance to become pregnant again?
You may fight tooth and nail with your brother or sister over the smallest thing, but if you’re ever in trouble, your sibling will be the first person you think of. It is rightly said that the only person or persons you share your entire life with are your siblings. This is what makes Rakshabandhan a very special day. What could be a better occasion than this to show your brother or sister how much they mean to you, don't you think?
And one of the best ways to show love is by cooking for them. So, if you want to make Rakshabandhan special for your sibling, how about cooking them a fabulous breakfast to start the day with? Here are four simple ideas that are sure to make your sibling’s day start off on a great note.
1. Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie: Bananas are considered a complete meal and it is the best way to start a day. However, not everyone likes eating a banana. Combine a banana with peanut butter and milk to create a smoothie that no one can refuse. Not only is this tasty, it also ensures that our brother or sister gets a healthy breakfast even if they’re always complaining about not having time for breakfast.
Recipe: In a blender, combine all ingredients(milk, 1tsp. peanut butter, 1medium banana) and blend until smooth. Use ice cubes for a thicker consistency.
2. Quinoa muffins: Quinoa is a protein rich food that also has a number of other vitamins and minerals. If your sibling is conscious about weight management, quinoa muffins could be the perfect Rakshabandhan gift. These muffins can even be made the night before. Not only that, who said you can have them only for breakfast- give your sibling a basket of these muffins and they’ll think of you every time they snack on one.
Recipe: You need 1 cup quinoa(cooked), 1/4 cup vegetable oil, 2 cups all-purpose flour, 3/4 cup dark-brown sugar, 1½ teaspoons baking powder, 1 teaspoon salt, ½ cup raisins, 1 cup whole milk, 1 large egg. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl or stand mixer, put in all the ingredients and mix until well combined. Pour into muffin tins just over ½ full. Mist your muffin tin with oil, or line with silicone liners or foil liners to prevent sticking. Bake for 15-16 minutes until you press them and they spring back. The toothpick test doesn't work well on these as a bit of crumb will stick to the toothpick as they are so rich and moist.
3. Oatmeal squares: Oats are the ideal breakfast for people with gluten allergies. Along with being a rich source of fiber, vitamins and minerals, oatmeal can also help lower blood sugar levels, aid with weight loss and reduce the risk of cardiac trouble. Thus, oatmeal squares are a healthier yet just as tasty alternative to brownies and cakes. Gift your siblings a whole dish cut into squares or individually pack each oatmeal square in a zip lock bag so that they can have a healthy breakfast on the go.
Recipe: You need 1⁄2 cup margarine. 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, 2 cups rolled oats. Melt margarine, combine with sugar. Add oats and mix well. Press into 8-inch square baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until bubbling and golden brown. Cool and cut into 25 squares.
4. Granola bars: For people who are always in a hurry in the morning, granola bars are an excellent breakfast idea. These bars combine fiber from oats with the healthy oils from almonds, minerals from peanut butter and antioxidants from honey. For an added ‘yum’ factor, you could also add a few chocolate chips or other types of dried fruit.
Recipe: You need 2 cups oatmeal, 1 cup sliced almonds, 1 cup shredded coconut, 1/2 cup toasted wheat germ, 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, 2/3 cup honey, 1/4 cup light brown sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract, 1/2 cup chopped dates, 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots, 1/2 cup dried cranberries. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter an 8 by 12-inch baking dish and line it with parchment paper. Toss the oatmeal, almonds, and coconut together on a sheet pan and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned. Transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl and stir in the wheat germ. Reduce the oven temperature to 300 degrees F. Place the butter, honey, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir for a minute, then pour over the toasted oatmeal mixture. Add the dates, apricots, and cranberries and stir well. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Wet your fingers and lightly press the mixture evenly into the pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until light golden brown. Cool for at least 2 to 3 hours before cutting into squares. Serve at room temperature.
With a gift like this be prepared for a big, warm hug and smile that goes from ear to ear. After all, what more could someone ask for than for a day to start like this?