Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Sunitha ChikkalaYour feedback matters!
I have given birth to a baby girl on 7th September 2016 at 12.20 pm but till now milk had not came to me and breast became very hard and paining as i'm trying to breastfeed my baby my stomach is also paining like labor pain now what should I do for her breastfeeding.
I am 25 year old married. We are trying for pregnancy. My period's are not regular. It is 26 29 28 32 and last time it is after 40 days (april 1st). It started not like regular periods. Some brownish type. After 5 days periods become regular and lasts for 7 days. After that there is no periods. On may 9, a small spotting like 2 or 3 drops are came. After that nothing. Next day we do pregnancy test. But negative. Yesterday (may19) also a small spotting. I'm so confused and tensed. Am I pregnant? or any other problem? also I have symptoms like periods from may 4, like stomach pain back pain etc.
Hi! My height is 5ft. My weight is 55kg & age is 21 years. My breast size is too big. So it looks very bad. How can I get a perfect shape?
I am 23 female. Iam having hypothyroid. My tsh is 8.47 and i am taking 50mcg thyroxine during 1 month and iam also having irregular periods with sometimes normal sometimes abnormal within 20 days. During my irregular periods I experienced my vaginal area was burning. And i am also having light dizziness only while walking. Is this affect my pregnancy? Please help me. What should I do to avoid this?
My Age is 39, too much hairfall . TSH is 3.54 progesterone on day 21 is 40, haemoglobin 12.4,glucose pp is 136 I am unable to conceive for last six months trying for it. doctor gave me thyronorm, glycomet tablets for one month to balance hormones. Keraglo tablets for hairfall. Am I following right medication? Prolactin is 1.2 and AMH is 3.14.
I am under treatment for pelvic cyst. It has almost cured. But I still experience pain while having sex. Even my vagina is too dry so there is no lubrication.
My LMP IS 26 th july. Today my vaginal discharged strong thick yellow brown mixed one with drop of blood in that moment. After that no bleeding. What is the reason? am planning for pregnancy. If it is misscarrg?
Is it OK to preserve carrot juice in plastic tumbler and take this juice after 2-3 hours during 6th month of pregnancy?
Hi, I have a cyst in my left ovary. M taking contraceptive pills from last 4 months. Bt still I do not get proper periods. Flow is very less and last for only 3 days. I want to know how long wil it take to properly remove the cyst and get normal periods.
I am 29 years old next month I became 30 year old my periods are not regular and sometimes I feel tired and lazy. So please suggest me what diet plan I should follow?
During the reproductive age, women need adequate calcium for strong bones. Since the baby takes however much calcium it requires for growth from the mother, calcium consumption should be increased to prevent the loss of calcium from the mother's bones. Women with poor general nutrition, low intake of calcium- rich foods and a positive family history of osteoporosis are more prone to get vertebral fractures from weakened bones during pregnancy. Milk and milk products, dark green leafy vegetables, sardines and other oily fish are done of the better sources of calcium.
I am 17 and weigh 36 kg. I and my bf were getting close and I had his ejaculation on my hand. Then about 3-4 minutes when the ejaculation was almost dry I had inserted that finger in vagina. We didn't have any intercourse. I had menstrual Cramps 2 days before this happened and the next day I had my periods. Also I had taken regestrone (2 doses) on my 1st day. And I didn't have much flow on 1st and 2nd day also I was over stressed and have thyroid but since 3rd day I had same flow of periods that I usually have uptil other 3 days Can I get pregnant? Are there chances that I'll miss next period? I am very much worried.
Hi I have intercourse in missionary position with my wife due to which my body weight falls on her stomach is it safe if she is about to get pregnant will pregnancy effect if I put my body weight on her stomach during intercourse.
Am 6months pregnancy. Can you suggest me some healthy food items and what I have do for having a normal delivery.
Maybe you're just really eager to get pregnant, or maybe you want your baby's birth to happen at a specific time.
Please note that you can not predict a time frame and sometimes it takes time to conceive. Have patience and here are some tips which can help:
The biggest secret to getting pregnant faster is knowing when you ovulate (release an egg from your ovary). Think of the egg as a bull's-eye and the sperm as arrows. One of the arrows has to hit the bull's-eye in order for you to get pregnant. If you notice that you have irregular periods over the course of several months, pinpointing ovulation could be difficult. Ask your doctor for advice.
Once you know when your egg will be released from your ovary, you can plan to have sex during your most fertile days: from three days before ovulation through the day of ovulation. (Starting a little sooner can't hurt; some women have gotten pregnant from sex that happened six days before they ovulated.)
If you have a regular cycle of 28 days, days 12 to 16 days are said to be a woman's most fertile period counting from the first day of cycle.
Sperm have their best shot at fertilizing an egg when they're healthy, strong, and plentiful. Several things can help your partner get his sperm supply in fighting shape:
- Cut back on alcohol (studies show that drinking daily can reduce testosterone levels and sperm counts and raise the number of abnormal sperm)
- Quit tobacco and recreational drugs (these can cause poor sperm function)
- Eat enough of certain key nutrients – like zinc, folic acid, calcium, and vitamins C and D – that help create plentiful, strong, wiggly sperm
- Avoid hot tubs, saunas, and hot baths, since heat kills sperm.
Is laparoscopy painful. I have to undergo laparoscopy n hysteroscopy day after tomorrow at AIIMS. Doctor suspect after tube test that my fallopian tube is blocked frm the end connected to uterus.
At the time of sex I feel burning sensation and too much pain. I am 5 years married and have 3 years child.
An estimate suggests that about 30% of the Indian population relies solely on the homeopathic treatment for their medical complications. People have witnessed incredible results with homeopathy. The best part of homeopathy is that there are no side effects associated with it, which makes it a much safer form of treatment.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- It is an individualized form of treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kind of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time, if kept properly.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantity in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.