Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita RauYour feedback matters!
I need some proper solution for my pimples and whenever am having an boiled egg am getting a pimple on my face Need a good solution.
For e.g I have a desk job and in the last 2 year my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs I want to lose weight please help.
I am having dry and rough hair. Some time before my hair were so long and thick but now they are falling day by day and getting thin. And I am having lots of split ends now. Please suggest me what to do. How to remove split ends. Which oil shampoo and conditioner is best? How to take care of my hair? How to do oiling? And some home made remedies too if possible.
I am suffering from pcod. I am 23 years old. I cannot conceive till from 2 yrs. Due to pcod. Now what to do.
I am 29 years old married with 2 kids, working out 4-5 times a week. Whether milk is healthy diet for grown ups. Natural or packed milk.
I have skin problem like acne, itching problem on back & lower back pain & muscle ache problem. Why is it so?
I am suffering from hair loss specially above forehead ,from the front part of head. I am oiling properly then also it continues. What to do?
Hi My daughter is 11 year old her height is 132 cm and she is slim tell me what to do for her height. Thank you.
I have one Gape n between my front teeth Anybody tell me how to fix this problem? Is any Treatment for fix this Gape n Teeth.
I am feeling detached from reality. I am feeling like I was in dream can't feel my body is it real are not and surrounding also. Short term memory loss and trouble in breathing. Feeling anxiety always 24*7.White mucus from nose through that since 4 months. Feeling very detached to reality even can't see my image in mirror for 5 mins long. please suggest what I'm going through. And what care should I have to take.
Today with a rise in the number of side effects more and more individuals are turning towards Ayurveda for their hair loss issue. Hair loss can humiliate and hamper one's self esteem and certainty. At the point when treated early hair loss can be decreased and even ceased totally. Ayurveda trusts that hair fall control is especially related to the body sort furthermore the solidness of your mind-body structure. Typically the Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss incorporates meditation, diet, yoga, and yes, we can't overlook medicated herbal oil massage.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Hair Fall:
- Bhringaraj: Bringharaj has natural reviving properties and is considered as a natural conditioner, it is ordinarily accessible in powdered form and as a oil. Make a paste out of the leaves and apply it on the scalp for quite a while before washing it off. Doing this all the time advances hair growth.
- Neem: For quite a long time, neem has been utilized to treat skin conditions and hair loss. Customary utilization of neem on the scalp enhances blood circulation and fortifies the roots, which thus advances hair growth. You can add neem leaves to your shower water.
- The Indian Gooseberry: Also called as Amla, this Ayurvedic remedy for hair fall helps in treating indigestion and purifies the blood. It goes about as a preventive measure for dandruff and is likewise a rich conditioner. Amla reduces the itchiness of the scalp. It is rich in vitamin C, which takes care of numerous hair issues from inside. Make a paste which you can apply to your scalp to advance black and thick hair.
- Shikakai: Shikakai actually implies fruit for hair. Shikakai is rich in antioxidants and contains expansive doses of Vitamin C and D. This is useful for hair growth and nourishment. Normal utilization of shikakai will help your locks turn out to be long and glossy. Shikakai shampoos are accessible all over.
- Ritha: Ritha or soap nuts have been utilized by ladies for a considerable length of time as a natural shampoo. At the point when utilized routinely, ritha advances hair growth and makes hair thick and wonderful. Ritha additionally conditions your hair while cleansing it.
- Brahmi: Brahmi fortifies hair and advances hair growth. It gives nourishment to the roots and advances new follicle growth. You can make a paste of brahmi with amla, ritha, tulsi and ashwagandha powder and a liberal measure of curd. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
This is prakash 34 years, recently I have pain in teeth. So I consulted Dr. They said this is an additional teeth. Left Lower last tooth. We should remove. So I agree. And yesterday removed also. But there is no stitches over there. I don't know how it will recover. They given tablet. Zerodol-p and amox 500g. 1. Is this sufficient to recover soon. 2. Shall I rinse with salty water? If yes how many times per day? 3. How to avoid infection? Please advise.
I am doing exercise for two months but my tummy is not getting in after 5 months of delivery. What should I do?
Having hair loss on big numbers .having pimples on face .my skin gets rough and whitish after washing and whitish .having constipation also.
My wife is suffering from headache, irritation, angeriness, attempt for suicide, spiritual behaviour, mood swing, lack of eating. so, what can I do for her?
I had protected sex with my boyfriend on 3rd of june I got my periods on 19th of june. I got my normal periods not lighter or heavy. But this month my periods got 12 days late. Can I be pregnant?
I want to know if combination of glycerine peppermint oil and epsom salt works for reducing double chin and fat face and if yes then in how many days the results can be seen.
Heart disease or coronary artery blockade is a chronic disease, not always sudden!
Heart may warn you by giving theses signs. Read carefully.
1. Little bit of chest heaviness since few days
2. Mild pain on the left chest with or without left hand/shoulder pain.
3. Shortness of breath while walking fast or climbing stairs
4. Shortness of breath especially on night time with pain.
5. Sometimes severe pain on centre of chest, getting relieved automatically.
So go for a health check as soon as possible if you have such symptoms and can avoid heart attack.