Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Hello Doctor, I am a 24 years women, I am suffering from severe back pain from 15 days. I am unable to sit or sleep continuously, I am not sleeping on any hard bed too. Can you suggest me to solve my problem.
My problem is skin burn my face is dark due to tan so I need to cure and want to be fair please help me thanking you.
She have wounds in feet and no blood is there. She had taken many types of medicines but there's no effect on it and she used many types of cream's like Betamil-GM, Surfaz-SN, Cosvate- Gm, Propy Salic, Supirocin ointment, Covate-OT. But there's no effect on it. And she as like burning.
Hi. I have problem with my brother. He is dippretion since last 3 years. He always talk negatively like I will die. I will leave the home. Like that. Some time of day he is normal. And max time he is in dippretion when he is normal he react as he is normal nothing is happened and when he is in dippretion he got angered and do any loss activity like breaking kitchen material TV laptop etc. And after 6-7 hr he got normal automatically. Bt he want no one talk with him. Actually he want no one cares him no one talk with him if anyone talk with him then he got angered and done above activity. And after that no one talked with him then he gone to asleep and waked up after 6-7-9 hr and react normally just like nothing happened before 9 hr. As I discussed with my brother for meeting with psychiatrist but he got again angered. He told me nothing happened with him so he don't want Dr. One time I know that he was in dippretion and he cut the blood vessels of hand. That time he spoke like he forget anything m was there bt he talked to me to take him to his brother. I was told him m your brother bt he was not get that point. Then after I take to bike and go for hospital for bandesed to him hand. That time on road he get normal automatically and forcefully concussion the bike. And told me will not going to Dr. will going to home. Otherwise I will concussion the bike again. This was an incident. Pls any one told me what can I do. He don't want to go for Dr. and as I contact with 4 psychiatrist he told me I can't tell you without patient. Bt problem is that patient dint want to go for Dr. Then how can I treat him. One thing is that he got angered on every small thing. He was in dippretion since his gf was died. In his life his gf. Their mother. Sister were died and in last Dec my father also died. I think he is dippretion due to that problem. In my family me my wife and my brother that's all. Pls suggest me the right decision to save my brother he always talked about suicide. And he was tried fir that 80 times bt always save him automatically. please any one suggest me.
She can't able to control her urin She had a urological problem Her bladder is not proper Please help me.
I am suffering from PCOD from last 1 year. Having delayed cycles and oligomenorrhea. My biggest problem is the acne on my back and chest and day by day my skin colour of face hand is getting dark. please tell me some treatment.
I am komal. My weight is 64 kg which is more than my height. According to my height my weight has 14 kg more. I want to know what should be eat in breakfast. Lunch and dinner. Please suggest me if any medicines help to reduce my wait inside 3,4 month. I have no time for walk and any activity please suggest me what to do.
Doing yoga on a daily basis can give your sex life the boost that you may be looking for while improving the overall quality of both you and your partner's sex life. The dividends that you and your partner reap can range from an increase in flexibility, stamina and sensitivity to improved self-confidence. Thus, in addition to an improvement in the sexual aspect, you can expect improvement in physical and mental aspects too. So, here are some sex positions that you can try to make yourself relaxed and lithe, enabling your body to function properly.
1. Wide-legged straddle pose - This pose is beneficial for improving blood flow to the pelvic area, leading to an increase in sex drive.
To do this, find a comfortable spot to sit in. When you've done this, spread each leg at a 45-degree angle. While stretching your upper body, take in a deep breath. When letting out the air, bend forward and to touch your toes. All the while, keep the spine stretched to its maximum.
2. Squat pose - This yoga position works by improving your pelvic joints and targets your inner thigh muscles, abdominals, and your pelvic floor. The pose is also found to be beneficial in stimulating your spleen and sex glands (gonad).
For this, you need to stand with your feet wide apart and your toes facing outward. Join your palms together in front of your heart, and slowly bring them down in the direction of the mat, stopping just before you touch the floor. Position your biceps behind your knees so that they are spread out while helping your spine to maintain its stretched position.
3. Chair pose - In this pose, your pelvic region is targeted and helps you to establish a better control over your sexual organs. It works by lifting your pelvic floor as you go about lowering your tailbone.
Begin by bringing your feet together before assuming a sitting position. Keep your tailbone stretched when you lift your pelvic floor to stretch the spine.
I'm having irritable bowel syndrome for last 4 years. What is the course of medication and the diet to be followed?
I want to gain some mass/weight. I take too much ghee and eat so much then also I m very slim. Please suggest me way.
My tooth is very sensitive, when I use water or coffee or tea I mean everything would I take in mouth is very and very pain in my mouth please tell me any type of solution?
Sir my friend is suffering from typhoid he takes many medicines from many doctors but not relief please suggest some medicines.
I am having pain in my ankle to knees section for last year and have been facing it. I am an IT professional and have a desk side job. I also face problems walking for distance these days and develop severe pain at night.
I am 26 years male. I am having small dark spot due to pimples all over my face. Please suggest me the name of products that can be beneficial in reducing dark spot and enhance fairness as well.
I HAVE ACUTE PAIN IN RIGHT CHEEK NEAR LOWER JAW BACKSIDE. I HAD A RIGHT LOWER MOLAR FILLING RECENTLY. DOCTORS CANT DECIDE IS IT DUE TO THE MOLAR OR PAIN IS DUE TO COLDS IN CHEEK. MEDICATION SUBSIDES IT FOR SOMETIME N AGAIN UNBEARABLE PAIN STARTS.HOT MASSAGE HELPS. I AM TIRED OF MEDICATION.
Meri age 22 yr, h. Aur abhi se mere ankho ke niche dark circle pdhne lge h. Ye kafi jyada ho gye, ankho ke niche kalapn ho gya. Mujhe chsma b lga h bt maine Dr. Se slah li thi to unhone kha tha ki ye. Read more.
The skin on your body is an important organ which also has many important functions such as regulating the body temperature through perspiration, allowing you to touch and feel the world around us. The skin is a supple organ with folds and variations and different levels of thickness. To maintain its health, it is very important to keep it properly hydrated. Let’s look at a few ways that can be done naturally:
- Moisturize: This is an important step that many don’t follow and it is a very important part of skin care. Moisturizing is necessary in both dry and wet climates. What you need to be aware of is to change the type of moisturizer from season to season. It is better to moisturize with a lighter lotion and less often during summers while the winters would require a heavier lotion with increased frequency.
- Use humidifiers during the dry seasons: Many people may miss this trick, but it is a good idea to run a humidifier within the room during the dry seasons as it helps you to breathe better as well as keeps your skin hydrated. Also, when sleeping in air conditioned rooms, it is a good idea to run a humidifier to ensure that the cold air doesn’t dehydrate your skin.
- Stop taking hot showers for too long: This is another common reason for dry skin. Taking hot showers for extended periods of time will rob your skin of its natural moisturizers and result in dry, scaly skin. Too long and hot showers will strip the skin of its essential oils and thus result in it becoming scaly and dry. Preferably, take shorter and colder showers.
- Change lifestyle habits: One of the greatest disruptors of skin health are bad habits, such as smoking, drinking excessive alcohol and sun damage. Ensure that you have enough protection from the sun to stop sun damage. Smoking and alcohol both dry out our skin and thus result in you looking older as well as developing more wrinkles. Give up smoking and try to limit alcohol consumption to limited quantities.
- Exercise: Many of the skin related woes occur due to the lack of physical movement, which results in underlying conditions. These underlying conditions may not only cause the skin quality to deteriorate, but will also result in it being dry. It is important to exercise to keep the internal regulatory systems in best condition and keep the skin hydrated.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.