Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
My 8-year son has three-time plaster his right and left foot 2 years back. Now he has joined badminton class but some times he saying pain in the left foot should we continue the practice or we should consult some doctor.
I am 25 years old boy. I am suffering from knee joint pains, left knee. I had sprain knee 3 years back. Took medicines, got relief bt intermittently I hav pain. At times its too severe with movement restriction. What to do?
Hello I am 53 years old, male, doing a mechanical/physical work in workshop. From the last 4-weeks, I started getting a pain on my right elbow when ever I lift something heavy or tight bigger nuts & bolts with more pressure. Doctor told me it's'tennis elbow, take rest. But, as I need to do the job everyday, I can not take rest but try to use left hand to put less pressure on the right hand. Please let me know if oil massage will help. If yes, then what oil I should you to massage to cure the'tennis elbow' thank you.
I am 21 years old boy. My weight is 85 kg. during the past two years. My leg is bending Below knee. Can you please help me. Is it because over weight, how can I solve it?
If you ask people what the ideal sitting posture is, most if not all will reflexively offer some variation of 'sit up straight at 90. Or keep your back straight.' but the ideal sitting posture is a variable one or constanly changing one.
Frequent changes in sitting position: leaning the seat back while keeping feet flat on the floor, sitting back and propping your legs up on the desk, or crossing your legs. The real goal then should be to prevent any given structure or tissue from bearing the load of sitting for too long, that can be accomplished by regularly shifting position. If you are sitting so rigidly upright that it's effortful, you will be in an unnatural position that will increase the pressure on back and fatigue your back structures.
Finally, do not forget to take some relief from sitting altogether. Roughly once per hour, it is helpful to stand up, gently stretch your arms towards the ceiling, and take a deep breath.
I am 25 year old male and I have two knee pain. I have used some pain relief but no result. Should I do?
Sir jb main khi ek jgh baitha rhta hu too mere kamr me bhut zyada pain hota h please give me a solution?
I am 48 year old female. I have problems in my back. I can't sit for long time and also can't walk on stairs. It's very painful, please give me some suggestion.
I am physically good but sometimes my foot is giving me very pain I want to my foot is good for before that what is solution that?
I have pain always in my back. Some years ago I meet an accident. After there back pain always problems. How can I relief from back pain? Please tell me.
I am preparing for the marathon. It's been 2 months since I got a shin splint on my right leg. Have been icing it regularly. What do you suggest I should do?
Sir I am suffering from backpain forvlast one year and doctors told that you have disc problem. I request you what should I do now to get well.
Shoulder impingement is a serious condition leading to severe pain in the shoulder blades of a person. Such kind of shoulder pain may affect anybody anytime. It basically affects the area of your shoulder facing stress due to any sort of overhead action. An impactful pressure on the tendons of bones constituting your shoulder gives rise to this disorder. This syndrome can affect a person who paints, swims, lifts or plays tennis on a regular basis. Once caused, persistent rendering of similar activities can worsen the case. If you are suffering from shoulder impingement syndrome, treatment under an experienced medical practitioner is indeed necessary as otherwise, you may have to suffer from tendinitis or bursitis.
Take a keen look at the symptoms of shoulder impingement
1. Disabling pain in and around the shoulders
2. Under the effect of such excruciating pain, a person has restricted use of his or her arms and neck. He or she will face difficulties in reaching to a higher position above his or head. Aiming up behind your back will also be a challenge with the existence of this syndrome.
3. There is considerable weakness in the muscles of your shoulders, preventing you from working with full vigor
4. If left unattended, shoulder impingement can worsen to cause Rotator Cuff Tear where the tendons tear into two distinctive parts.
Available modes of treatment
1. A doctor might prescribe you anti- inflammatory drugs to relieve you from excess pain. These drugs should only be taken under the close monitoring of a specialist as they might have acute side effects. You might feel nauseous or might have an upset stomach after consuming these medications.
2. Stretching your arms above your head while holding your body in an erect posture can be of great help. This stretching exercise should be tried out in a warm shower for better results.
3. Other exercises under the supervision of a physiotherapist can come to your rescue as well. You should try to move your thumb up your back to recuperate from shoulder impingement.