Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil KumarYour feedback matters!
I m 18 years old. I have not slept from 3 days now its my headache and I cant understand what to do now.
I am 59 yrs male .Suffering from knee pain . Using tabs but no satisfaction and pain relief. Diabetic since 10 yrs. Having BP but in the control since 2 yrs. Please Suggest me .
I have external hemmorhoids. I am just 23 years old. How to cure them. Please give some name of medicine.
My erection comes down very easily and I ejaculate within 15 to 20 strokes. How to make erection still and last long.
I m suffering from dry cough for the last two weak nd I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done.
Diabetes is a systemic disease that affects almost every part of your body. Of these, the digestive system is the most badly affected. While gastrointestinal disorders are commonly experienced by everyone, diabetics have a much higher risk of suffering from indigestion, food poisoning, gallstones and ulcers. Some of the most common gastrointestinal problems experienced by diabetics are:
- Gastroparesis: High blood sugar levels can damage the vagus nerve that controls the emptying of the stomach. As a result fo this damage, the muscles of the stomach and intestines do not work optimally leading to a condition known as Gastroparesis. This is a condition where the stomach is not able to empty itself properly and the digestion process is slowed down. Gastroparesis can cause bloating, nausea, pain in the abdomen, heart burn and a loss of appetite. It can also cause undigested food in the stomach to harden and form lumps that block food from moving into the intestines. This disease cannot be cured but can be managed with medication and a special diet.
- Ulcers: Stomach ulcers can be described as open sores that develop on the inner lining of the stomach, oesophagus and beginning of the small intestine. These ulcers form as a result of bacterial infections. Diabetes weakens a person’s immune system thus reducing their ability to fight these infections and increasing the risk of developing ulcers. Diabetes also increases the risk of bleeding from these ulcers and secondary infections that may arise from it.
- Yeast infections: Diabetics are extremely vulnerable to yeast infections. This is aggravated by fluctuation in blood sugar levels and can extend from the mouth to the oesophagus. Common symptoms of this type of yeast infection are pain in the throat and difficulty swallowing. It may also cause heartburn and intestinal bleeding if left untreated.
- Celiac sprue: This condition creates gluten allergies and causes the inflammation and thinning of the small intestine’s mucosa. In some cases, this condition may interfere with the absorption of food and lead to diarrhoea and weight loss.
- Diabetic diarrhoea: Patients who have been suffering from diabetes for a few years may experience an increased urge to pass stools frequently. This is usually related to gastric problems in the colon which cause fluids to move at a faster than normal speed through the small bowel and colon. It may also be caused due to the secretion of fluids in the colon and improper absorption of food. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am a student with skinny body. And I want to put on some 5-10 kgs of weight in less time. please help me by some of your valuable suggestions. Also suggest about gym for gaining weight? I took sleep of 5 to 6 hours daily and wake up early in the morning. I am a non alcoholic person. Thankyou in advance.
I am 52 years old men and I am facing problem of stomach gas from many year I used many DSR tablets but not good results received mostly in sitting position gas feeling is very high.
- Do give your child snacks that are low in sugar like vegetables, fruit cheese, or cereals. These do not cause tooth decay like sweet snacks do.
- Do limit snacking between meals. When eating many snacks, the acid in the mouth is high. High acid levels can help make a cavity.
- Do limit the eating of soft, sticky sweets that get on and in between the teeth, like chewy candy or raisins. Sticky foods stay in the mouth longer and the acid can decay the tooth.
- Do brush your teeth after eating. It is important to prevent getting cavities. Wait 30 minutes after eating before you brush.
- Do try to avoid sugary foods like gum, hard candies, and suckers that stay in the mouth for a long time.
- Do reduce the damage that can be caused by sweets by serving sweets with other foods or drink. Saliva or water in the mouth helps reduce the damage sugar can cause to the teeth.
Sir my stomach digestive system is not since 3 to 4 months please advice me the treatment or precaution that I can have.
Hello doc, I had unprotected sex with woman. I am 100% assured that these two women don't have hiv Do I have to fear ?
What are the symptoms of h1n1 virus? What are the preventive measures and remedies available for its cure?
Kegel exercises can do wonders. They can actually make your pelvic floor muscles strong. This can control your bladder leakage.
To get started, find the right muscles. To identity your pelvic floor muscles, stop urination in midstream.
1) Find the muscles you use to stop urinating.
2) Squeeze these muscles for 3 seconds and then realise for 3 seconds.
3) Add one second each week until you are able to squeeze for 10 seconds each time.
4) Repeat this exercise for 10 to 15 times per session
5) Don't do kegel while you urinate.