Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Kumar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil KumarYour feedback matters!
I'm 23 years and when I masturbate it goes to thrice or four in day and 8 to 9 times in a week .I have tried several time not to do but I'm fail to stop myself. And I think bcoz of this I'm facing some weakness .sometimes aft a long sit or after wakeup when I take a long yuon or stretched myself I'm facing blackout for several seconds say 30-45 sec. Apart from this I'm slim with 6 ft height and weight almost 50 kg. Is masturbate really affecting me ? Apart from this from last 2 month I'm taking protein x for body & weight growth. Is protein x will help me gain weight and body ? please revert. Me the solution.
I usually get up at two in the morning and start studying. I have my breakfast at nine in the morning .Due to this long gap of not taking food, my stomach started to produce gases in my stomach. I started to bloat and belch nearly 30 times a day. How to cure this by changing my diet pattern. I consulted my physician and only he told that the problem is due to the above reason .I did not take any endoscopy or any other test.
I am suffering from diabetes and its not being controlled I need a consult its would be a great help.
Can high acidity and gas cause severe stomach ache? How to know if there is anything else. All my sonogram reports are normal.
Sir my friend 58 years selvam was fall in love with 22 years girl. She was also accepted . If had attended intercourse any other affect to the girl that is illegal friendship can you reply this.
Acute sinusitis is a type of infection of the sinus. It involves an infection or inflammation of your sinus membranes. The most common symptom of sinusitis is that you have trouble draining mucus from your nose. The sinus is the cavity around the nasal passage and it may swell up when this condition occurs. Usually, the symptoms are temporary.
However, sometimes, especially if you suffer from chronic sinusitis, medical intervention is required.
- Saline Nasal Spray: This is a spray you put into your nose several times a day to clean your nasal passages.
- Nasal Corticosteroids: There are many types of nasal corticosteroids. They include fluticasone, budesonide, mometasone, beclomethsone. These nasal sprays not only help to treat inflammation, they help prevent to prevent inflammation as well.
- Paracetamol: This is a type of OTC pain relievers and they help relieve the pain of acute sinusitis. Acetaminophen and ibuprofen are two other OTC pain relievers which can be used instead of Paracetamol.
- Antibiotics: Antibiotics are usually not required and should never be taken without the doctor's prescription. However, sometimes the doctor may recommend it if he thinks there is a bacterial infection or if the symptoms progress rapidly.
- Immunotherapy: Immunotherapy is given when allergies are the reason you are having acute sinusitis. It is rarely needed, however.
- Surgery: For sinusitis symptoms which are chronic or occur frequently, nasal surgery may be the best option for permanent relief. A number of different surgical procedures can be used to treat acute sinusitis such as balloon sinuplasty, endoscopic sinus surgery etc.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!