Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil KumarYour feedback matters!
I have triglycerides level at 213 and my hdl level is 30. What should I do to increase hdl and decrease triglycerides. I exercise 45 min every day and I want natural remedy. My age is 35 (male). Pure vegetarian.
Sir, My mother is 48 years old and suffering from heart diseases. What types of food she takes in her diet chart?
Hello, I am 51 years old. My cholesterol levels are 258. Is it OK or will there be any problems related to heart? I am very much tensed about it. What should I do now? Please suggest me some home remedies for it as soon as possible. Thankyou.
I had started smoking just past few months may be 2 months and I usually smoke 2 to 3 cigarettes a day . All I just wanna know . That is there any risk related to health . Because I am feeling little bit pain in the middle of my chest . While exhaling extremely .the pain is felt just in the middle of the chest from where the ribs starts . I have stopped smoking now . But still I am afraid that there is something happening with me . Can anyone please tell me the right way to know . That is there any problem in me . And please suggest me some recovery method in exercises like jogging and workout so that I will confirmed in future that I am far away from risk of any health related problems.
Hi. I am 20 years old. And I am having acidity as well as low bp problems. I am having acidity aftr having typhoid its almost 6mnth. N low bp is genetic. My grandpa is having it n my mother tooo. So what can I do?
I have cardiac arrest in two points I would like to take advanced treatment. Please provides me medication if possible. Heard abt a pin moving to vein n expanding to open vein and suck cholesterol. Please recommend.
Why do we get heart problem due to tension or something else because my father is a heart patient. He gains very tension sometimes.
What is heartattak how to lelif this problem and how to secure with this problem and how can I knw I suffer with heart attack what the semtams of heartattak.
Hi doctor I am smoker but I left smoking it's more than 5 months, now I smoke but once in a weak or in ten days but still I feal weakness sometime breathing problems little bit chest all time, I eat fruits daily and also outside food also sometimes, What is best natural way or food other than exercise than I must increase in my meal to decrease such chest pain and weakness.
I am suffering from cold and cough from last 2 weeks I feel chest pain when I cough hard and lots of pain in head and all body.
I have blood pressure for long period. I take allopathic medicines. Please suggest treatment for BP also.
What is hypertension and what are the characteristics of hypertension? To find out hypertension any tests is there?
Today I came to know I am having 220 mg/dl cholesterol in my blood. What should I do to keep it normal. What is the optimum cholesterol level as per my age.
The term 'chest pain’ is a very common term and is usually used in day to day life. Basically, chest pain refers to the pain that may generate in your chest, shoulder and can travel to your ribs, jaws and towards your arms. The feeling of the pain can be sharp or dull, depending on the severity of your condition and cause.
There can be several reasons behind chest pain. You need to conduct a few tests to examine the real cause of the chest pain. It is always advised by health experts to take the symptoms of chest pain very seriously in order to avoid any serious problem in the future. Most of the severe and life-threatening diseases behind chest pain involve lung and heart problems. People having serious heart problems often feel discomfort, followed by pain in their chest area.
Chest pain which is related to any heart disease such as heart attack usually has symptoms like:
- Feeling of fullness and tightness in the chest region
- Burning or crushing pain, which travels from the chest to jaw, hands and back region.
- Breathing problem
Usually, it is very tough to distinguish whether the pain is associated with a heart problem or not. But generally chest pains which are not related to heart problems involves symptoms like
- Sensation in your mouth
- Problem in swallowing food
- Pain that worsens when you cough
- Burning sensation in your chest
Common causes of chest pain
- Angina: Angina is a medical condition described as a feeling of discomfort or pain in the chest region. This situation occurs when your heart muscles don't receive blood, which contains rich oxygen. Angina is a symptom of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD). The pain can take place in your shoulder, jaw, neck and arms also.
- Lung problems: People with lung disorders can encounter various types of chest pains. But some common causes are:
- Pleurisy: It is a type of medical condition, which occurs due to inflammation of the lining of chest and lungs. Due to this, you feel a sharp pain at the time of breathing, coughing or sneezing.
- Pneumonia: It is a type of lung infection, which causes chest pain.
- Pneumothorax: It is a type of lung disorder, which occurs when a portion of your chest gets collapsed.
- Asthma: It is a type of condition, which occurs due to shortness of breath and causes chest pain while coughing, sneezing and breathing.
- Gastrointestinal problem: Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is also a common reason for chest pain such as burning sensation in your heart.
- Other causes of chest pain: There are several other reasons of chest pain such as muscle strain, ribs injury, shingles, anxiety and panic attacks. It is always important to visit a physician whenever you encounter any of such chest pain symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.