Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil DachepalliYour feedback matters!
I am experiencing some severe pain in my knees from past 15 days. I use to do squats for legs exercise and use to experience such pain quite often. But this time its quite severe and its not going. Can it be serious?
I have a pain in my left side lower back and left leg. And there is nothing wrong in x-ray what's tge reason of pain.
I have rheumatoid arthritis 9 months I was using medicine before 3 months I was using medicine wysolone 20 mg I have side effect cheek fat please tell me to remove this problem please help me.
My friend having muscle pain, feeling tried ness, shortness of breathe. And having multinodular thyroid. Is it symptom of throat cancer.
I am 60 yrs old male. My both hands are shaking while I am doing any thing like writing, taking meals, using laptop since last8-10yrs
I'm suffering from calcium deficiency due to which I'm facing many problems like weakness in bones, joint pains, weak eye sight which is increasing, and the major problem is hair fall and yellow teeth even though I don't smoke or chew tobacco. I'm not married and getting bald. It is effecting my body and personality also. Need best advice regarding medicine/supplement enriched in calcium and diet. Please help me to over this please suggest me what is required
I have injured from accident. Internal damage /injuries. Do what should solution properly. Injuries in left side leg.
My wife 32 years old she is suffering from leg pain all time all day, all report is ok ,she take many medicine by many doctor but not any benefit so DOCTOR you help me.
I am 47 years old and having back ache for the last 7-8 years and got mri done with the result impingement of nerve at s1 level of l3 l4 and taking medicine like pain killer etc and nerve relaxant. Got physiotherapy done many times. Please advice.
Sir, My mother is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis since 3 years. Can you tell any sure cure for that?
The fingers of the hand are not straight, crooked because of brain stroke and after the span of 5-6 years it's same. What measures should we take to make the weak fingers strong.
Having backaches for a long time and facing problem in sitting straight. I have to bend my back a little.
Hi I am a b. Tech student I am having problem with my handwriting. I tried lot it gets little better for some time & again gets back to previous. What to do to improve it. Sometimes I feel little strain in wrist & thumb while writing.
I have a back pain and nose blocking from last one year tried many medicine but nothing is change now my pain' s a lot then before please do give me some options or medicine something by the pain will stop
I'm 50 yrs female, I have backache down to leg & reverse, frozen shoulder (l)/cervical pain goes to the head, arms and fingers & reverse back.
Can a rheumatoid arthritis patient work as a teacher because they no to walk and stand for long time.
I am having pain in my neck specially when gets up its become more. Please tell me sir. What should I do.
Foot arch pain is used in broader context for describing pain in bones, ligaments, muscles and nerve on the foot bottom. Slight damage to any of the components in the foot bottom can cause great pain. For starters, the pain lasts for a brief period, but increases over time if the condition is left untreated. Foot arch pain is more commonly witnessed in people over the age of 60 and among athletes engaged in sports of high impact.
The treatment plan of the pain totally depends on the cause. An early and right diagnosis goes a long way in treating the condition faster. For occasional mild to moderate pain, simple solutions such as footwear change can do the trick. Doctors often suggest four simple methods. This starts with rest followed by applying ice and then trying compression and elevation.
Anti-inflammatory medications are used to treat foot arch pain. Cases that are severe in nature can be treated with steroid and anti-inflammatory injections. For extreme cases, cortisol injections are prescribed too. This is done to relieve pain and release plantar fascia. Even stretching exercises are known to give relief from the pain. Some of the recommended exercises during this period are:
- Stretch-related to plantar fascia: This exercise should be performed by crossing the legs at the junction of the knee. The body weight should be rested on the unaffected leg and it should gradually come down to touch the toe. The idea is to stretch the plantar fascia. A set of 20 such movements should be practised on a daily basis. Each movement should last for about 10 seconds.
- Foot flexing: This exercise can be practised before getting out of bed. This is the tie when the pain from the plantar fascia is felt the most. This exercise should be repeated 20 times each lasting for about 10 seconds.
- Rolling stretch: This exercise should be started by sitting in a chair. A tennis ball should be placed under the foot arch and the same should be rolled back and forth for ten times at a time. The same should be repeated with the second foot. Once this posture gets comfortable, the same should be practised by standing on the ball. It is known to be extremely useful for people suffering from foot arch pain.
How to prevent foot arch pain?
1. Wear shoes that are half an inch lose as they will make feel comfortable while walking
2. Losing weight; obese tends to cause pain in the foot arch
3. Performing free hand exercise and simple stretching on a daily basis
4. Not to overuse the foot. People who stand for more than 5-6 hours at stretch on a daily basis are observed to have foot arch pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.