Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil DachepalliYour feedback matters!
My mom have a very large back pain we going to many doctors but her pain was not low how can we trait my mom please tell me.
Sir my age is 30 years old, weight is 90kg height 5.10 I'm unmarried due to over masturbation my sperm become low its 20 million motility also low I'm getting back pain and knee pain and joint pain hands and legs nails, also paining I have taken ultrasound scrotum and hormones test it showing normal I have vitamin d deficiency I have taken medicines in my hand and legs are tingling if I sit means its become heavy I'm getting premature ejaculation & Erectile dysfunction & small penis my body also weak if I masturbate.
I done with an operation of my ankle last week. I fall on the ground while playing cricket & in the MRI report states that there is discontinuity in ligaments so Dr. Suggested for Surgery & I done with that. Can you tell me the exercise & precautions.
I am 35 years old man but I felt like 55 years. Always feeling very tired and leg pain. I can't actively do my work. Please suggest me to active.
5 years ago I got sprain in my neck. It does not healed up automatically. After that I got pain in my neck even placing it 2 minutes in a single position. Its severity increases and pain reaches to the head after few months. I consult a neurologist but treatment does not worked and problem got severe as it affects my shoulder and upper back too. Now I have symptoms - 1. Pain in neck and shoulder. 2. Difficulty in looking downward or bending down (head goes heavy when I bend) 3. Stiffness in neck and shoulder (more when wake up after sleep and after bath) 4. Confidence level gets down and feeling depressed mostly 5. Nervousness and anxiety 6. Loosing interest in activities which I love earlier 7. Memory gets weaker 8. Urgency of urinating increases a lot 9. Cracking of bones around neck and shoulder 10. Feels like swelling around shoulder and upper back 11. Formation of trigger points in trapezius muscle 12. Vision problem all my reports of MRI, x rays, and blood tests are normal. Is it fibromyalgia? Do I get rid of this problem and lead a normal life? Please help me.
My cousin suffers from severe lower backache during her periods. Please suggest what to do because she can't bare that backache its so severe. She takes a panadol as a pain killer. It just works for 2 hours. She is 15 years old. Please suggest something so that there is no backache next time. And also tell me that taking a pain killer for the pain causes some kind of side affects in this case?
I am pankaj Kumar. I am 26 year old. I am facing back pain at both sides bottom. My height 5" 8 and weight 78. Pain continue all the day.
I am 31 year old. I am having knee pain in both leg. When I sit on ground its very difficult to getup soon.
My mother she is 62+ yrs old now and sufferring from artharitis in her left leg ankle now she can move properly also lots of treatment taken but ho help. Please assist me what to do?
I am 61, m. It is now - last two months - discovered that I have a slip disc. My second opinion doctor said that it is not a case for surgical treatment, but and the pain in the lower back will go with passage of time with the prescribed exercise. And complete rest - I am not supposed to go out for about 2 months and thereafter I have start walking exercise. I feel a bit better but the pain is still there. Your opinion?
If you are suffering from back pain, you should know that the tiniest of movements can trigger the same. Back pain may occur due to several factors or reasons and it hampers your daily activities and standards of life to a great extent. However, you need to become active instead of being immobile for relieving back pain. There are several exercises which help in strengthening your back muscles and performing these on a regular basis will provide you relief from back pain drastically. Here are 6 common exercises which you should carry out:
1. Pelvic tilt: You have to lie on your back and keep your knees bend, but touching. Your feet should stay flat on the floor. By flattening your lower back against the wall and tilting your pelvis downwards, you must maintain the position for 20 to 40 seconds. Meanwhile, you must breathe slowly and deeply and then release. This stretch requires small movements for reducing tension, thereby easing your back pain.
2. Lumbar stretch: You need to sit on a chair, roll your head, chest, neck and lower back forward till your head gets between the knees. Hold the position and take deep breaths. Slowly, get back to the sitting position. Repeat this twice.
3. Cat position: You have to kneel on your fours and keep the knees and hip width separate. Keep the stomach muscles tense, arch your back like a cat does and maintain the position for five seconds. Repeat this and then allow your stomach to drop towards the floor direction and hold it for five seconds again.
4. Curl ups: For this exercise, you should lie on your back with the knees bent and your feet kept flat on the floor. Placing your hands behind the head will make the stomach muscles tense. Then, lift your shoulders, head and upper back from the floor. Do this around 10 times. This is ideal for strengthening your back.
5. Dry swimming: Begin by lying on your stomach, keeping a rolled-up towel under your belly for support. By tightening your buttocks, raise one arm and the opposite leg simultaneously. Switch your arms and legs and perform this for about two minutes.
6. Leg lift: For leg lifts, you should lie on your back with the knees kept bend and the feet kept flat on the floor. You have to press your lower back to the floor and straighten a leg with the knees aligned. After bending your leg, return to the starting position and repeat the exercise on the other side.
7. Cobra stretch: The cobra stretch is another ideal movement for stretching your tight abdominal muscles and lower back. You need to lie on your stomach with your legs extended and your palms planted on the sides of your head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.