Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil DachepalliYour feedback matters!
Its about my mother. She is 41 in age and a weight across 54. Suffering normally by the ankle pain usually with body pain too. So kindly please get me the suggestions of it. Thank you.
Dear Sir, I am Uday Kumar, 30 Years old (Male). Since last night I am facing sever pain in my left hand from solder to fingers. Kindly, advice the reasons and good medicine. It happen suddenly. Still I am facing the same problem.
Hello I delivered a 2nd baby through c sec after dat I hv lot of back pain as well as my tummy h's grown vry big please tell wt to do.
Sir My self I'm doing masturbation from past 2 years per day once but now I'm getting weight loss, hair loss, no strength, tired ness, back pain, So please tell me treatment for this sir I want to become like my old days to increase body strength.
I am Male aged 34 years, c/o neck pain. Straightning of neck, not able to bend. Mri report: straight of cervical spine noted & multiple cervical disc protrusions indentingtheca encroaching latera recess of nerve root noted c3c4. C5c6c7. Cervical spines are normal, spinal epidural intra, intrer medulla normal? I request you to suggest tt.
Iam 25years oldMale I have pain in right testiesAnd right testis is placed up side and right leg is having pain like muscle paining I didn't have previous sexual feelings also, What should I do? Please suggest me.
She had a problem in her neck from last 3 years .she suffered a lot with this problem. She feels lot of pain. Please can you give some solution for it.
My husband is 34 years old. He has pain in my feet. In evening this pain increases very much. This is happening from last two years aprox.
Hi, I am 32 yrs old male, weight 95 kg, height- 5.8 ft. Having pain in my legs & hands & fingers & toes. Hlab27 - positive, crp 23 (6). Ca- 9.1, cr.- 1.0 & uric acid: 7.0 sgpt-16. Hg- 11.7. Taking the medicines: patocid 40 (1 tab), sazo- 1 gram (2 tab). Daily, mext 15 mg (once in a week), newbona active (1 tab) femonia xt (1 tab) & fol-5 (1 tab) 5 days in week. I've heard that there is some biological treatment (injection some medicine costing near about 1.2 lacs.) can you please suggest the same is helpful for this disease or not. Also please confirm is there any side effect of this.
Hi. I can't bend my thumb from joint but with any support I can do so ,by own I am not able to bend and there is no pain or hurt, please tell me what is problem and how to cure it any medicines.
I am suffering from knee pain my weight is less and body is not fit. I feel very lazy in whole day. And I have nose problem sinusitis. And gallery from dust, vegetable ki jhar SE. And.
The most common cause of neck pain can be cervical disc disease. It is generally caused by the abnormality of the disc that is the cushion present between the vertebrae. The disc can get damaged because of arthritis or any unknown cause. When damaged, it usually leads to inflammation or spasm of the muscles leading to neck pain.
There are a number of pain medications, traction exercises, and physical therapy for minimizing the neck pain. However, these home based remedies help in relieving pain along with a speedy recovery:
- Take it easy: If you have a busy and hectic life, then take it easy. Living with cervical disc diseases can lead to an increase in the neck pain; thus cutting down on activities helps. A comfortable position should be observed while resting. If need be then a pillow can be placed under the neck.
- Apply Cold/Heat Pack: There is always a confusion regarding whether a cold or a hot pack is to be used. The recommendation is to use ice or cold pack for the first 24 to 48 hours of the injury, so that the swelling subsides. This should then be followed by hot fermentation in order to improve the muscle stiffness and also loosen them. But in case of a cervical disc disease neither cold nor heat penetrates the tissue to relieve inflammation, so it is best to use the one which feels better. Whichever, pack is chosen it should only be used for 20 minutes and then left for 40 minutes. Take care and do not use ice or heat directly against the skin.
- Stretch: Stretching exercises should be done in order to improve the flexibility and relieve pain in the neck. Exercises can be performed after warming up of the muscles by a warm towel or bath. Here are a few simple stretches for cervical disc disease that you can do at home:
- Move the neck: As per the study by the American Medical Association, women who had neck pain got relief when they did exercises using light weight and resistance bands. This increased their endurance and strength of the neck muscles. Also, 30 minutes of exercise in the form of biking, walking, swimming, and biking is recommended to improve the blood flow.
- Maintain the posture of the neck: A bad posture can cause a neck pain. Every time while standing, sitting, walking, lifting the posture should be kept in mind. The head and neck should be kept straight and the back should be supported in order to avoid neck pains.
I am suffering from arthritis since 5 years and my legs pain almost 24 hours. What medication and diet you prefer? is it curable?
I am suffering from slip disk at lower back. Suggest me the best position to sleep. And also a good position to sit and study.
I am a woman of 36 yrs old. I have been experiencing tightness on my shoulder especially my right side. My arms feel tired easily and I can't hold a heavy objects for long like babies. They get too heavy for me after a few minutes. What will I do to strenghthen my arm and also how will I treat my shoulder to get relief from the tightness and feeling of heaviness? thank you and waiting for your reply.
Don't ignore the early signs of strain injury like the weakness of the grip, numbness, and pain or discomfort in the arms, hands, wrists or shoulders.