Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Bhandari
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil BhandariYour feedback matters!
I underwent ACL Knee Surgery 10 Years Back and recently fell and injured my knee on which surgery was performed. My doctor suggested to get MRI done but he is convinced surgery will be done. Any alternative because I am scared.
Sports injury specialist.. I'm suffering from lateral knee pain. Pain occurs during long distance running.MRI reports are totally normal. Pls help I have been off track for 2 years
For last 6 months, I'm suffering with neck stiffness which worsen while doing work over computer. Besides there is feeling of sharp pain in left knee especially when I move upward on stairs.
I met with an accident fallen from my 2 wheeler having swelling n pain with scratches in my Foot what should I use to remove swelling and pain.
Hi, I am sleeping on thick mattress since last 2 weeks. Nowadays when I wake every morning, I feel a lot of pain in my back. I did morning exercises, it helped for the day but next day morning again, same pain is being felt by me. Kindly advice me which type of mattress should I use and what other actions needs to be taken for treatment of the issue. Thanks, Satish Pandey 8081603876.
After walking @ 2 km feet start feeling pain. I @ 60 years old. Kindly suggest treatment and having joint pains.
My wife 31 had pain from 4 years in upper back, hand, neck on back side cannot lift arm up, can not move her head right or left easily, mri report shows her vein being touching her back bone (as its got close at some point), what to do, she feels pain in right hand too and one of his vein coz the problem what to do?
What you must know about Body ache
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of Body ache can be any one of these:
- An increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- Temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- A cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- Inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- If the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- For body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- Shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- Reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress.
In case, you do not get relief from any of the suggested ways, you need to consult a doctor who will guide you on the right treatment course.