Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SuneethaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
Sir I am vegetarian person and also I can't afford expensive items (related to food) How I can know that, I am take proper calcium, protein,calories, etc, or not And, Be a vegetarian person which type of food I should eat (those are easily available in market and also cheapest) having proper protein, calcium, Calories, etc. And also is 6 hour are enough for sleep as a teenager.
I'm a 22 year old and having premature greying of hair since 4-5 years. I did not have a single grey hair till I was in Delhi. It all started after I shifted to Gurgaon. I do catch cold quite often. Is it possible to convert all grey hair to black again?
Good even sir my age is 18 I am having pimples on my face since 3 years cam you suggest good treatment and dier controls.
Hi, I am just 16 years old and I am releasing sperm from past 5 years. And twice a day so I want to ask you that releasing sperm is harmful to me. And how can I stop this.
Hi Sir, I had minor stomach pain yesterday, So I consulted nearest doctor. He gave few tablets and one syrup. I took those medicines two times yesterday. My stomach pain is reduced but all of the sudden I got itching all over my body from today morning. Now I have many rashes on my skin. So I asked doctor about this, Now he gave one more tablet called montek lc. Is it normal? Or is there anything I need to worry. Here is the list of tablets I took yesterday: ZIfixim - OF Syofit -O.
Sir I have an ulcer problem in my mouth oftenly as I treated for it, its recovered bt its again comes and most of the time it remains in mouth so please give me a proper suggestion or treatment
My wife always feel tired, her working hours are very odd and she has to spend too much time in front of computer. Is there any way or kind of diet she should follow to maintain her health. She is 33 years old.
Good evening. Can you explain the symptoms of dengue fever. Nd I have a doubt that what precautions to b taken for it.
I drink more than 5 litre of water daily & I urinate almost 10-12 times in a day. Is this natural or am I in a problem.
I am a 23yr old male and have cracking and popping sound in knee for last 6months. What should I do? please suggest me. Some remedie.
I am 19 years old male. I have a very good physique and do not take any supplement. I don't have body hair and facial hair. Which are the keratin rich foods that I should consume? If there are supplements available, then which supplement is suitable for me? I dont want any side- effects. So please suggest me natural and artificial ways which are without any side effects.
Can I take jinga gold pills to enhance my sex performance .they advertised it as natural drug which is very helpful to improve sex duration. Let me whether it is useful or whether it ll cause me health problems ?
I want to became fair so may I know their is any cream or treatments which can happen if it is der den please help me out in this.
Anxiety often leads to the development of phobias. An unreasonable fear of being in social situations is known as social anxiety or social phobia. People suffering from such a phobia may be afraid of specific social settings like public speaking or generic social events such as eating with others or using public telephones. They are afraid that they will embarrass themselves or be humiliated in front of others. Being in such a situation can often build up into a panic attack. In many cases, the person himself is aware that his fear is irrational but cannot overcome it. Hence, here are a few tips to overcome social phobia.
- Relax: The first thing you need to do is learn to relax. People with phobias often anticipate them and stress themselves out before the situation can present itself. Being anxious heightens sensitivity and worsens your response to a social situation. Hence, before stepping out or meeting someone, take a deep breath and relax. Instead of focusing on the stressful situation, think about something in the future like getting home to a nice cup of tea.
- Test yourself: Make a list of the situations that you are afraid of and anticipate the level of anxiety you think it would cause. Then test this hypothesis by putting yourself in the situation. For example, if you fear walking into a crowded room, try doing it once. You may find that you cope with the situation better then you anticipated. Keep a record of these hypothesis and test results.
- Practice doing what scares you: Some situations may scare you too much to dive straight into them. In such cases, practice what you would do if you were in such a situation by yourself or with someone you trust. Run the situation in your head and imagine what you would do if it were actually happening.
- Look around: Social awkwardness is often caused by imaging that people can read your thoughts and thus focusing on them rather than the people you are talking to or the space you are in. Train your mind to notice things around you and be aware of your situation. Focusing outwards can lower your anxiety and enhance your ability to hold a conversation with people. To make this a habit, whenever you walk into a room make a mental note of three things in the room.
- Ask questions: An easy way to shift focus from yourself to people around you is by asking questions. When you someone a question listen to their response and if you still aren't comfortable talking about your own views, ask another related question. This will not give your mind time to dwell on any negative thoughts and can even increase your social circle.