Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunadani
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SunadaniYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old male and I am suffering from mouth dryness and body getting slightly warm at night and get a feeling of vomiting in the morning what should I do?
My 70-year-old mom admitted to hospital with hypertension and high blood sugar last week. She got discharged from hospital after three days with normal BP and blood sugar with medications for BP and Blood Sugar. But now she is feeling nauseatic, having loss of appetite and urgency for nature's call intermittently. She is on following medications post-admission: tab glyciphage 850 mg twice a day, tab envas 2.5 twice a day, tab statix 10 mg at night, tab vertin 8 mg twice a day, tab ecosprin 75 mg once a day, tab shelcal once a day, cap darolac twice a day, tab Pan40 twice a day. Is it matter of worry? Please suggest.
I'm suffering from chronic constipation for the past 7 yrs. My body has got accustomed to voluntary way of excavating the feces. I'm not able to come out of this. Pls suggest what I should do.
I am 24 year and I want to tell that I have been addicted of masturbating and now my penis is not proper stand and my veins has been weak show can we do for that? please help me.
i m 23 years old,i am having headache\pain only on the left side of forehead. so, rwhat should i do for it???
Hi I am 39 years old male and I am diabetic since 3-4 years. I consulted one local Ayurveda doctor for this but the medicine given by him didn't make any change. After 1-2 months of taking the medicine given by him I got erectile dis-function and as he spoke about erectile dis-function at me without any situation I suspect that because of his medicine I got the problem. I am doing physical exercise like walking everyday and away from sweets. Please suggest me a good medicine for diabetes and erectile dis-function.
PCOD (Polycystic Ovary Disorder) is an issue in which a woman’s hormones are out of control. It can bring about issues with your periods and make it hard to get pregnant. PCOD or PCOS additionally may bring about undesirable changes in the way you look. In case that it is not dealt with, after some time it can cause serious medical issues, for example, diabetes and heart diseases. In PCOD, the hormones change rapidly.
The reason for PCOD is not completely seen, but rather hereditary qualities might be a reason. PCOD appears to keep running in families, so your possibility of having it is higher if other women in your family have it or have diabetes. PCOD can be passed down from either of your families’ side.
The most widely recognized clinical features are:
- Skin inflammation.
- Weight gain and problem getting thinner.
- Additional hair on the face and body. Frequently women get thicker and darker facial hair and more hair on the abdomen, stomach, and back.
- Diminishing hair on the scalp.
- Unpredictable periods. Frequently women with PCOD have less than nine periods a year. A few women have no periods. Others go through extreme bleeding.
- Infertility issues. Many women who have PCOD experience difficulty getting pregnant.
Some of the most effective and long-term treatments include:
- Normal work out and weight control are the key medicines for PCOD. Treatment can lessen uncontrollable symptoms and stop the long-term medical issues that come along with it.
- Try to fit in moderate movements and additionally outdoor activities regularly. Taking a walk is a great exercise that a great many people can do.
- Eating healthy foods is very important. This includes heaps of vegetables, nuts, beans, and whole grains. It limits foods that are high in soaked fat, for example, meats and cheeses.
- Most women who have PCOD can benefit by shedding pounds. This can mean losing the hormones that are uncontrollable and having regular periods.
- In case that you smoke, consider stopping. Women who smoke have higher androgen levels that may add to PCOD symptoms.
- Your specialist may recommend anti-conception medication pills to decrease side effects and help you have consistent menstrual cycles or infertility medication in the case that you are experiencing difficulty getting pregnant.
- Aerobic exercises, jogging, walking for 1 hr. daily to be added.
It is important to consult a specialist for the follow-up to ensure that treatment is working and to change it if necessary. You may likewise require normal tests to check for diabetes, hypertension, and other conceivable issues. It might take a while for medicines to help with the symptoms, for example, facial hair or skin break out. You can use over-the-counter or physician endorsed pharmaceuticals for skin break out.