Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Summaiya QadeerYour feedback matters!
I am 45 year old male. I have severe knee pain from the last 4 days, I have consulted a nearby doctor but it is not working, any solution or pain balm to reduce the pain?
Dear doc, My name is likhith, I'm not feeling good for a couple of weeks now. I got a heavy back pain. I tried some medicines but no use till now. Please provide me a good solution for this.
I am having lower back pain left side whenever I play cricket specifically while bowling fast arm. As I do some thigh exercises it vanishes upto 80%. And yes it again strikes in morning wake up time. Please help.
Is little bit back pain is normal in early pregnency. Mujhe davai khane ke 10 min bd aksar vomate ho jati h so me jana chati thi kya 10 min enough hote h davai ko dissolve hne me.
I am 21 year old, Male Sir, from last two month on wards I feel some pain in my joints, Special situations that make me painful are as follows, 1. I feel lot of pain at back of my neck, after attending long sessions.(having duration more than 1 hour) and riding bike, I feel lot f pain on neck even am traveling much small distance on bike (less than 10 KM) 2. I feel a pain on back of my two leg knees when I walked little distance more or I stand for few hours while engaging in any drawing related to my studying subject. 3. I also gets the same feel of pain on back of my hand knees when I drive car through pocket roads having number of turnings. (Car do not have a power steering option) Sir, I would like to know the reason for this. Even though the pain is not long lasting its makes me lot of disturbance. Is it any deficiency of calcium, Vitamin or some thing like that? Can you please suggest me a solution to recover.
I am 52 years male ,feeling pain in heel after wack up in morning when putting my leg on ground .After waking few minute the pain reduces , It is since one week. What may be reason and what is remedy in Ayurveda.
I used to run about 3 km. And during running sometimes I feel like pain in my stomach or at my back. And too there used to spit many times. Bcoz there comes a lot of water in my mouth. What should I do.
Which causes ankle pain and x ray was fine and no spur was detected in that and shoes were changed and they given some relief but not yet fully. Please help me in this regard.
Sir, I have back pain from last 5 months, I am not able to move my back properly, I have facing heavy pain, Please suggest me what I should do now?
My friend is having serious shoulder pain. I think its muscle pain. Tried massaging with oil but did not help. Tried giving disprin pain killer. Tried tablet gerimol pain killer. Its midnight here. Please help.
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.