Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Sumeet SinhaYour feedback matters!
I am 43 years old. I am suffering Bp and minor heart problems. My problem is sometimes I am doing very angry. I can not control myself at that time. No children nobody. I am doing very critically. Why should I do in this situation?
I am 35 years male. I am a serving Defense personal. My total cholesterol is 294 and triglyceride is 360. My BP often remains near 150/100. What is my problem. I am serving at a height above 9000 feet. What precautions I should take and what is my disease. Also I get tired very easily and sometimes feel breathlessness.
I am 22 years old What to do when we feel lik pain in side the heart that which can not be shown. When ever I am a lone I feel it. What to do to help me out. Please find a way for me.
I am 40 years old with 78 Kg. Weight (Over weight by 8 kg.) My BP remain 110/90. My doctor recommended medicine. What is the best way to reduce lower BP to 80. If I start taking medicine then I have to continue till I alive?
Sir I am a pacemaker patient. It installed on 28/01/2016. Now I have no problem regarding that. I am quite well. My question is that I have any problems to traveling in a hill station places (like-Darjeeling; Simla etc. Only traveling/not for tracking. Please gave my answer.
I am 42 years old male. I am suffer gastritis last 10 months. Gastroenterologist done endoscopy in report h. Pilory comes. Medicine like pantodac, moza5, perinorm, antacid syrup give me but I still suffer from gas. My heart side pain, 2d eco also done but nothing comes in. MD doctor gives me zapiz 0.25. But I am suffer still today so give me guide whom I consult.
Sometimes, heartbeat becomes very fast in my body. And I gets unable to do any work. What should I do?
High blood pressure is one of the most common lifestyle related disorders affecting people today. It can be defined as a systolic blood pressure reading higher than 140mmHg or a diastolic blood pressure reading that is higher than 90mmHg. A diagnosis of high blood pressure indicates that your heart needs to work harder to pump blood and nutrients through the body. If left unattended, this can lead to a number of cardiovascular problems including strokes.
Ayurveda is a form of treatment that does not only takes into account the symptoms shown, but also the lifestyle of a person for a while and hence is ideally suited to treating lifestyle diseases like this. Ayurvedic remedies are largely natural and have negligible side effects. Some of the most effective ayurvedic herbal remedies for high blood pressure are:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is a well known Ayurvedic herb that helps lower blood pressure. It also strengthens the mind and body and thus, gives a person an increased ability to handle different types of stress. Stress is one of the most common triggers of high blood pressure and hence fighting stress and staying calm is crucial to treating high blood pressure.
- Triphala: As the name suggests, triphala is a combination of three herbs; amla, haritaki and bibhitake. It helps stabilise blood pressure levels and helps improve blood circulation through the body. Triphala also has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce the pressure against the walls of blood vessels and in turn, reduces blood pressure. By reducing cholesterol, it also prevents the thickening of arteries and allows blood to flow evenly.
- Jatamansi: This herb helps reduce high blood pressure by protecting the arteries from the effects of free radicals. This is helpful in reducing high blood pressure as once arteries are damaged; their repair makes them narrower and hence affects their ability to carry blood. It also helps calm the mind and fights against stress.
- Arjuna: This herb accelerates the turnover of low density lipoprotein that is found in live cholesterol. This prevents the oxidation of bad cholesterol and in turn, prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaque. Arjuna also helps lower the production of stress hormones and prevents the hormones from damaging the inner lining of blood vessels.
In addition to the use of these herbs, weight management is essential in treating high blood pressure. This can be done through regular exercise and by eating a healthy, well-balanced diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
So Doctor what are the life style we need to adopt to have a healthy heart and what are the methods required to have a quality in health life.
I am having pressure 161/115 and pulse rate 78 is it high pressure and due to that my heart pain when I walk fast.
The pressure of blood and myocardial infraction( Heart Attack) are two different matter many times. As per yogic science mind dwells in our heart. So, when we get stress it will directly affect on our heart.
One more thing; our gut starts from brain at least up to the end of our bowel. No one can exactly say where it ends. But one thing is confirm that if we think more, work more with brain the rhythm of intestines(peristalsis movement) will automatically brake.
Thus gas and acidity will make regular pressure on the area of chest and head. If the person is having tummy or apple shape stomach, the chance of heart attack are much more then skinny person.
Due to tummy or apple shape area of stomach it becomes difficult for our system to pass gas through lower area. Thus, gas make pressure on heart as well as on brain. When a person having acidic tendency ,acid makes attack on the back side of heart via food pipe.
In many cases when blood pressure was absolute i.E. 120/80 even then person got massive heart attack due to hyperacidity and obviously with heavy gastric condition. What is the remedy in such situation?
-One should eat slowly and masticate food gently. After proper mastication, food will go with the cover of saliva in stomach. Proper salivation means natural antacid cover.
-Second one: Always try to eat less in dinner and also take dinner before 8.30 max. Because our stomach will be empty 2.5 to 3 hours after meal. And also avoid citrus food, juices after sunset.
Last but not least, the mental status of us. Always do meditation before sleep at night. Meditation will directly affect on endocrine glands as well as on heart. Generally meditation is better for those person who work more with mind less with body. And more protein will also be harmful for those who work more with brain. Fruits and juices(in a day time) will helpful for such brainy.
God bless you, have a healthy time, live every moment of your life with ease like butterfly. Heart always work in its own way, please don't disturb your heart.
Foods that help High Blood Pressure
Our lifestyles are such that low and high blood pressures are common phenomena, people in their 20s and 30s are also diagnosed with unstable blood pressure. While lifestyle could be changed to a certain extent, there are adjustments which can be done to maintain good health.
Foods that help cure high blood pressure problems are.
1. Beans - White beans have calcium, magnesium and potassium in large quantities. These are important for someone with high blood pressure. This superfood can be included in side dishes, soups as well as entrées. Ensure that there is minimal salt added.
2. Yogurt - Fat free yogurt contains calcium in extremely high quantity along with magnesium and potassium. Making this the main-ingredient of breakfast, salad dressings, entrées and sauces is an excellent idea.
3. Fish - Tilapia fish is easily available all year-round and provides a good 8% of your daily potassium and magnesium needs.
4. Potassium And Magnesium Foods - Peaches, red bell pepper, broccoli, sweet potato and bananas contain calcium, magnesium and potassium which is needed by those suffering from high blood pressure.
5. Quinoa Seeds - The newest diet sensation food, quinoa contains 4.5% of potassium, 1.5% of calcium and 15% of magnesium from your daily need.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I think I am having cholesterol high I took a lab report and it says: total serum cholesterol: 275mgs HDL cholesterol: 51mgs total cholesterol: 5.4 serum triglyceride: 160mgs VLDL cholesterol: 32mgs LDL cholesterol: 192mgs what should I do now. Should I take medicine.
Making few dietary changes and losing weight are effective treatments for reducing blood pressure.
1) lose weight if you are overweight or obese.
2) eat a healthy diet, including more fruits, vegetables, low fat dairy products, less saturated fats.
3) exercise regularly.
1) avoid canned, packaged or processed foods.
2) avoid smoking.
3) avoid alcohol.
4) avoid fried foods.