Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sumeet SinhaYour feedback matters!
Dear sir my wife is diabetes and BP patients last 10 years she is 39 years old last few days she is not doing her daily work n so much tired n weakness n also feel unhealthy. So kindly suggest.
I am prone to cough infections every year during start of winter like September onwards and it remains until April. I have taken amoxylin and other antibiotics/cough syrups but these effect shortly. Due to regular cough sometimes I feel headache& chest pain. please suggest some permanent cure for this in any way.
Im 27 years working female, I have to sit and work on laptop for abt 9 hrs a day. Whenever I do more physical work or give more movement to hands/chest/upper body, my upper chest starts paining. This pain sometimes goes back side behind my chest. This pain goes off when I take rest without giving much movement to my upper body. However I can feel the tenderness on my chest Every time. I had chest pain nd breathlessness when this first occurred to me few months ago. All tests like chest x ray, ecg, 2d echo etc are normal at that time nd I was told that I don't have any problem. But this pain occurs Every time when my body works physically. Please tell me know what could be the reason nd treatment for this condition as I'm restricting myself to work physically nd thereby gaining weight.
My wife thyroid level are as under t3.81 t4.8. 6 tsh 8.98 she take thyrofit100mg. Daily so this tablet is ok my thyroid level are as under t3 116 t4 8 tsh 7.19 I take thyrofit 25mg. Daily so this tablet is ok & I regular take rosaval 20 because cholesterol. please your advice is valuable.?
I am having low bp problem and whenever my bp is low I use to have vomiting tendency what should I do for it?
My heart beat is 120 bpm. and after 2 mins of exercise its 144. I get tired very easily. Should I worry or it is normal.
The problem started with throat infection and pressure in head. The pressure starts from neck and with in a few hours it covers entire head. I feel uncomfortable and can't concentrate on work properly. Throat infection gone but I still feel head pressure till date. I live in Mumbai. I contacted doctors he suggested renal and lipid profile test. Cholesterol is slightly high. Triglyceride - 244.70 < 200 mg/dl gpo-pap Vldl - 48.94 (5-35) mg/dl calculated. Renal profile is ok. Near vision is slightly low but as per ophthalmologist spectacles not required. I am 40 year male & work in IT sector before computer 10-12 hours per day. My physician suggested to change your routine and take high fibre food to control cholesterol, But I still not comfortable due to head pressure. It is not like starting days but not completely vanished. I took wikoryl tab for 7 days and betadine gargle. Any expert opinion would be appreciated. Thank you.
Can you please tell causes of heartattack and what are the first aid if any suffer immediate heartattack.
Hi I'm suffering sugar problem. Same time I have high cholesterol also. What type of diet suggested to avoid such issues. I doing exercise daily.Please tell.
Hello, I have heart palpitation from last two years. My heartbeats stops for one or two seconds. This problem does one and two time in a day. I have done all blood test. ECG shows first degree heart block. Echo cardiograph and treadmill test are normal. So can I need any treatment. Thank you.
I have a problem in throat and joint of middle of chest and stomoch. I have pain in right side of chest cough or else what I do?
Loving relationships are known to improve more than just your mood, it improve your looks and your health. Researchers believe that it might just be the best medicine for most people, as it helps keep your heart healthy, beat cancer and recover faster, boosts athletic performance and leads to spiritual and emotional growth.
Mentioned below are a few of the ways, in which love may lead to a healthy heart and life:
- Better Heart Health: Research has shown that women in healthy and loving marriages are less prone to contracting cardiovascular diseases, in contrary to those in stressful marriages. It has also been discovered that love reduces the likelihood of chest pains and suffering from angina despite having high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes in men.
- Lengthens Your Life: The National Longitudinal Mortality Study studied a million subjects and concluded that couples in a loving marriage tend to live longer and have lowered risk of getting heart attacks, pneumonia, cancer and cirrhosis of the liver. Their chances of committing suicide are also reduced by almost half.
- Faster Cancer Recovery: After extensive research, University of Iowa proved that patients of ovarian cancer, who were in loving relationships, had stronger WBCs i.e. White Blood Cells that kill cancerous cells, as compared to those in unhealthy relationships. They also concluded that patients in love recover quickly or completely eliminate cancer.
- Lowers Blood Pressure: Studies show that when couples are together, their blood pressure is significantly lowered. This research even proved that spending time with loving and supportive friends results in lower systolic numbers.
- Keeps You Slim: Being in love is a much healthier and better option than juice cleanse, when it comes to losing that extra weight. People in loving relationships produce more adrenaline i.e. an appetite suppressant and are more likely to hit the gym and make healthier lifestyle choices to look their best. Apart from that, sex is one of the best ways to lose calories and reduce your weight.