Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sumedha NaikYour feedback matters!
Liposuction is very popular as a relatively quick and safe cosmetic surgery to get rid of excess fat. At one time, the procedure was even touted as a better alternative to healthy diet and exercise. Regardless of such myths, liposuction is an important development in cosmetic surgery. Indeed, in certain cases (of extreme weight gain), liposuction is the first surgical procedure performed on the patient. Like all surgeries, liposuction has a few do's and don'ts, and they are:
- Keep your weight at a healthy level before surgery. After a certain amount of fat removal, the more the amount of fat is removed from your body, the greater is the risk involved in surgery, which is why controlling your weight pre surgery is important. Losing a large amount of weight leaves a lot of loose skin in your body, which can make your skin look saggy.
- Wear your compression garments(Liposuction garments). Compression garments help your skin compress over the area where the fat used to be, leaving smooth, tight skin.
- Continue exercising (with the go ahead of your doctor) after the procedure and follow a healthy diet to maintain your body.
- Maintain gentle activity for two weeks after the procedure. This will help in removing fluid deposition in the surgical area and prevent complications.
- Drink adequate liquids and fruit juices immediately after the surgery.
- Do not take anti-inflammatory medicines like aspirin or ibuprofen three days prior to the surgery as these medicines may cause bleeding complications. They also harm the body's coagulation mechanism which is detrimental to recovery.
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol while recovering as Nicotine disturbs normal tissue healing, which may lead to a permanent delayed healing, while alcohol interferes with the effect of some medicines.
- Don't lift heavy objects or bend down immediately after the surgery. Your doctor will give you a more specific timeline as to when you can pursue such activities.
- Don't expect results from day one. You will see results after you have recovered from the surgery.
- Do not opt for liposuction specifically for weight loss. Though Liposuction reduces some extra weight after surgery, Liposuction is chiefly a procedure for shaping and contouring the fat in your body to give you that shape you always desired. If you wish to discuss on any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic surgeon.
I cannot fold my hands and legs properly if I sit down once I can't stand-up properly and their was saviour problem of folding hands and legs.
I addicted for blood wash about 12 years therefore I caused body strength and I got bald in my head. How I recover from this addicted blood wash, please help me.
Ma'am i want to know that how can i increase glowness on my face. it looks very dull one of the doctors told mre that i have a lack of potassium. Is it true can it happen.
Sir/Madam The vision of my right eye is not well last few months ago doctor advice me to wear it daily, but since I am not wearing it. So is there any chance to decrease my eye vision while I do not use specs?
I am diabetic age is 40 I don't have proper erection it creates problem in my sexual life pls suggest.
My wet is very hight but im erly morning are going gym 2 hrs exsasaes but my wet is not loss please are you given by solution.
Sir I am having pimples on my face. Can you remove it. I am from bidar if you assure of popping it up .i will attend you n go for the further procession. Thank you. My contact number is 8095956687.
Hi, M 23 year old. Female. My weight is 74 kg. I have too much fat in belly and hips. M walking 1 1/2 hour daily. I am having lightweight foods. Please suggest me if any tablets or powders for weight loss or any treatments?
I have tried last three days and I have fever my body last two day and my urin is yellow and my eyes is yellow.
Hii I am 29years old. My height is 5.8, weight 64, according to my height how many kg loss my weight.
I am 24 years old girl, weight 65 kgs, I have acne problem, I need some deit tips and home remedies for acne.
Dengue is one of the common diseases caused by Aedes aegypti mosquitoes during the monsoons. Also known as ?break bone fever?, these mosquitoes bite during the day (as against malaria, where these parasites attack during the night time). As the common breeding grounds for mosquitoes are manmade containers and stagnant water, implementing few hygiene and sanitation measures might help to prevent the disease. Here are a few simple and practical tips to keep dengue at bay:
#1: Turn over empty pails and buckets, so that they do not collect excess water. If the container that contains water cannot be emptied, remember to cover it well when not in use.
#2: Remember to clean out empty flower pots and not to over water potted plants. It is advised to not have any stagnant water around as it acts as breeding ground for the mosquitoes.
#3: Apply mosquito repellents on all exposed areas, during the day as well as at night on a regular basis to prevent dengue. Here are someinnovative ways to keep your home mosquito free.
#4: Make sure your window and door screens do not have any holes. If so, block those areas properly to eliminate mosquitoes.
#5: If someone at home is ill with dengue, try to not let the mosquitoes bite them or others in the house.
#6: Always sleep under a mosquito net (especially small children as they sleep during the day and hence, the chance of mosquito bite is high during this time). Know in detail how to save your baby from mosquito bites.
#7: If you use a cooler remember to empty out and clean the water tray regularly, even when not in use.
#8: Always cover your trash can or dustbin when not in use.
#9: A natural method to keep mosquitoes at bay is to plant tulsi near your window. The plant has properties that do not allow mosquitoes to breed. Read about 10 natural ways to keep your home mosquito-free.
#10: Using camphor as a repellent also works wonders. Light camphor in a room and close all the doors and windows. Leave it this way for about fifteen to twenty minutes to have a mosquito free environment.
Caused due to the bite of an infected female aedes aegypti mosquito, the disease can be fatal. Once bitten it takes about four to ten days for the symptoms to show. The most common symptoms are ?
High fever,Severe headache,Pain behind the eyesNausea and vomitingSwollen glandsMuscle and joint painSkin rash (in some cases)
The more severe forms of dengue are hemorrhagic fever and dengue shock syndrome. There is no clear treatment for the condition nor is there a vaccine against it, so the best way is to prevent the disease from occurring at all. As dengue is a completely preventable condition, all you have to do is take a few steps to keep yourself and your family safe.