Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. SumanthYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years old male having pain in my heel both feet. The pain would rise when I get up from my sleep that would make me difficult to walk. Eventually it would subside after an hour or 2. But the pain remains if you press your heel with your hands. At this point it is bearable. Also I have a pain in my lower back. Just 2 of the bones in the lower back. I am not sure which specialist should I consult because my friends say either visit a medicine Dr. Some has suggested an Orthopaedic and others a neurologist. Please suggest.
I have left knee problem from last one week. Take this medicine ACE PROXYVON CR but no change. Its happens in taken long rest and walking after long relaxation can't walk few meters. What should I do?
An average person experiences two fractures during his or her lifetime and same holds true for joint related injuries. The severity of this condition depends on a number of factors, ranging from the forces responsible for injury and location to the damage done to the nearby tissues and bones.
How age plays a role in your chances of getting a fracture?
Your risk and severity of developing a fracture, depends, to a certain extent on your age.
A very common occurrence during childhood is crippling joint related injuries, the fractures that you tend to have during this time are generally less complex than the broken bone instances that you stand to experience when you enter adulthood.
With time, your bones become fragile and you become prone to broken bones sustained from falls, which you wouldn't when you were young. Furthermore, as you step into your 50th year, you can get struck by the bone condition osteoporosis, a leading cause of bone fractures during this time. For women, menopause makes them more susceptible to osteoporosis (as infrequent periods and hormonal changes at this time lead to loss of bone mass) and subsequently broken bones.
Preventing crippling joint injuries need many steps in a younger generation known as prehab especially for sporting population and adult population involved in a day to day activities requiring your body getting subjected to physical stress.
Simple steps to get your joints back to normal in case you do get into injuries.
- Having a calcium and vitamin d rich diet to strengthen bones
- Exercising to strengthen bone and muscle health as well as your balance
- Taking relevant medicines to make your bones strong
- Going for timely bone mineral density test to determine the health of your bone
- Exposing yourself to the sun for about 20 minutes everyday
- Having a requisite calcium intake of 1000 mg and 1200 mg for pre- and postmenopausal women respectively
- Preventing a fracture by modification in your household furniture, extra clothings, sometimes addition of simple orthotic devices, improving your muscle reaction time etc go in long way to help prevent falls. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
I am a 44 year old working woman, from few days I am feeling tight stiffness in the back portion of neck near madula, I am also feeling pain in the shoulder, upper back and surrounding area. What should I do ?
I fell down with my full weight on my shoulders and left hand. Its aching a lot since then. Also on my left leg there it has become blue and is swollen. Pls suggest something for fast relief.
Hai ! I am 50 yrs old (male) and suffering with both knee pains for the last 10 years , I have approached orthopedician and also taken X-rays of both knees , finally, they told me that, my both knees cortilege is getting lost and suggested to go for knee replacement surgery till unable to walk. So, i need your suggestions in this regards sir.
My grandma is 75 years old she is suffering from both knee pain and swelling in right foot. All reports are normal what I do?
There is burning sensation continuously in my right hand back shoulder joint and some pain exactly at right hand back joint since past 1 month taken X ray also in report there is nothing all things are normal. For time being using Volini ointment but there is no relief from pain and burning sensation. Please any doctor suggest me what to do next and kindly do the needful.
I am suffering from cervical spondylitis since last 1 year. The pain is getting severe day by day. Please advise me what to do.
I have done widal test its 1: 80 now its been more than 15 days. I hav completed my course of antibiotics. Now im having pain in shoulders and arms. I had this pain earlier as well. I hav taken a xray the report was normal. Sometimes there is abdominal pain. I have headache also. I hav lost my weight as well 5 kg. I feel restless also.
Dear sir/mam My waist remains in pain I already take a treatment from doctor but its not helpful please tell me how can I gain relief from it permanently.
I am 83 old male. My ascending part of the aorta is enlarged to 6.4 cms (aneurysm). (This has prevented my planned surgery for knee replacement.) What precautions do you advise so as to lead a normal life- in any case I cannot exert myself too much because of my left knee arthritis.
I am 49 year old male and having back pain problem, since last three month.I am using scooter for daily traveling of 10 minutes. What should I do?
Near about 7-8 months back I slipped on wet stairs and I had swelling and black spots (neel) on my hip. Its been quite a lot of time and the pain, the spots every thing is gone but the swelling, the buldge is still there. What should I do to remove it?
Iam 63 yrs. Old female having knee pain. Pain is more severe on the right knee. Could you pl suggest some good application.
My age is 21 years I am going to gym for the last one month but since last one week am getting backache may I know the reason and give any suggestions.
Today my friend had periods She is suffering from back pain and stomach pain she is getting urine infection She vomited two times Please reply soon
A lot of people today experience back pain and it is mostly the working professionals or students who complain about it. Most of us experience back pain due to incorrect posture or longer duration of sitting. Sometimes you may experience back pain because of exertion as you spend the entire day doing the same kind of job or maybe you bend in a wrong manner while picking up your child or some stuff.
Lower back pain is a very common condition that occurs anywhere on the back below the ribs and above the legs. The pain is very common and it is faced by most individuals at least once during their lifetime.
Try these home solutions for backache:
- Harness the power of Basil: Add 10 Basil leaves to a boiling cup of water and continue to boil it until it reduces to half. You can add a dash of salt to this and drink it through the day.
- Exercise: Not only should you stretch between long sitting hours, you should also get some back exercise suggested by a physical trainer with expertise in the field.Trigger your inner healing by releasing endorphins. Endorphins act as a pain blocking mechanism in the body and doing certain activities you like can help release them. From walking for 20 minutes to aerobics, to yoga to meditation to chiropractic care, you can try whatever makes you happy and calm to trigger your inner healing.
- Garlic: These tiny cloves are powerful healing agents and can cure a variety of body ailments, including blood pressure. Take a couple of garlic cloves early in the morning on empty stomach or a massage with garlic oil will help relieve back ache.
- Cut down on spices: We may think of it as unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting down on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.