Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suman.G
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Suman.GYour feedback matters!
There is a tingling sensation in my teeth and gums since 3 days. It's not painful. I don't feel it when am seriously on some work but when am idle, it is bothering me a lot. I just can't stop poking it. What do I do? What's the cause of this tingling?
I am 29 years old having birthmark in my right side face, may be Hemangioma or protein stain. Earlier I treated by laser but it's pain I unable to control it. Is there any easy and painless solution to completely remove my facial birthmark.
If I run for few seconds like 10or 20 sec I feel tired because I have not much more stamina. So please give me some tips to gain my stamina.
I am suffering from depression from 3 months. It took a serious toll on my career and personality. What should I do?
My skin is whitish. Now I got some black spots on skin also having heavy scratches on legs and back side. I was asking a doctor regarding that issues so that it's a allergies" doctor told me. Let me know how I remove spots and scratches.
Feeling something like lump in throat food are swallow but when mucus swallow I feel like that. What should i do?
I have meniscus tear grade 2 on my right knee, I have stiffness, and pain what I have to do? whether I have to be in rest or shall I walk? doctor gave me tablets, doing exercise.
I am 26 yrs young girl and my weight is 80 kg even I m not much foody and my fat is mostly gathered in hands and thighs pls suggest way to reduce it.
Will pimples come if we do masturbation? I am so irritated with this problem such that I could not masturbate with satisfaction.
I have a desk job so basically I have to stay erect for 12 hrs what to do you now for money what not have to do but doc my back aches so much that sometimes I can't breath and it becomes really hard to study and concentrate please prescribe me some antibiotics and sleeping peels ASAP please doc it's really important OK mail me or call me on my number bye bye.
Sir/madam Sometimes I feel pain in my right testicle. And after sometimes it disappears. Specially when I go on bicycle. After paddling some time. It appears. Sometimes when I have to walk in long run I feel this pain. What is it and what is solution of it.
Can I use patanjali shampoo and conditioner after hair smoothing treatment. Is it right or not for hair. I have done smoothing 3 days ago.
Hello sir, I am 39 years old man living at saharsa in India. I am fit and fine and I do exercise daily only 10 minutes. I want to know how to maintain a healthy life free from disease? Any ayurvedic medicine is available at market who preventing me any type of diseases?
Female infertility affects nearly 40 million women world over, as per medical studies. If the female patient is not able to conceive after trying for a period of over six months without the use of any protection or contraception, there are chances that she may be suffering from infertility. This condition must be checked and treated at the earliest. Read on to know more about the various causes behind female infertility.
- Fallopian Tubes: When the fallopian tubes undergo any kind of damage, it may lead to infertility for the woman in question. These tubes are used by the eggs as they travel from the ovaries to the uterus. The eggs meet the sperm in order for the baby to be conceived and to develop. Pelvic infections and pelvic surgery can cause scarring and bleeding which can stop the sperm and the egg from meeting. This scarring may also come about as a result of endometriosis.
- Hormonal Issues: There are a variety of hormones at play within one's body at any given point of time, and a balance of these hormones is absolutely essential for the various functions of the body to be carried out in a normal manner. When the body does not go through proper hormonal changes that are required for the release of the egg, this can prevent the pregnancy from happening. This can also lead to a thickening of the uterine lining which can stop the egg from travelling from the ovaries.
- Cervical Problems: The cervix is one of the most important parts of the female reproductive system. It is a passage that can be found at the lower end of the womb. When there is a condition that may affect the cervix of the female patient, it can also prevent the sperm from travelling through the cervical canal in order to reach the egg. This comes about as a symptom of a cervical problem.
- Uterine Problem: One may develop polyps or fibroids within the uterus, thus giving rise to difficulties when it comes to getting pregnant. These growths can usually be found when there are too many cells thriving in the endometrium, which is basically the lining of the uterus.
- Unexplained Reasons: There are a number of 'unexplained' reasons that can prevent pregnancy. These reasons plague almost 20% of the couples who are suffering from infertility or the inability to conceive a baby.
- Tests: While the diagnosis of the condition can be done with the help of an HSG test using an ultrasound, the doctor can also use this method to check for fallopian tube blockages. A laparoscopy may also be used for diagnosis.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.