Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Suma BinduYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hair fall I am working in computer I took medicine hair bless when I leave medicine again falling.
I suffered chickenpox a month ago. consequently I got some dark spots on my face and body as well. please suggest me some measures to get rid of that.
My age is 24. My hands are shivering while doing sensitive works. What should I do give some suggestions to improve my energy levels.
Sir I am 42 years old my creatinine is 1.27 I am diabetic and I have hyper tension also both are always in control I use a tablet called foxiga 10 mg I believe this tablet flushes out excess glucose n the body through urine I suffer with frequent urine infection does creatinine also increased if there is any infection in the body pls advice Regards.
Hello doctor, I want to know about., What are the causes and reasons for infertility? Even first abortion leads to infertility is it true.
I am a 30 years old man and I am suffering from pain under knee in right side leg. I have take several type pain killer tab and cream but I have no relief from pain. Please suggest me what should I do?
Hlo! I have lot of pimples in my face and look bad, how I can solve the problems? And please suggest home made solution. please help doctor.
Masturbation, which has always been a taboo subject, is slowly gaining attention as an issue that can be discussed openly.
In fact, there are several myths associated with masturbation which have been long held. Let's debunk these myths first. The following ideas about masturbation are not only untrue, they are also misleading.
Myth #1: It causes weaknesses
Myth #2: It causes loss of energy
Myth #3: It leads to Impotence
Myth #4: It may induce problem in future sex life or causes guilt
Myth #5: It can cause Nightfall
So what is the truth?
People are beginning to understand that masturbation is not simply a superficial form of pleasuring the self, but an activity that can provide some benefits in terms of health and fitness as well.
Not only that, masturbation also helps men and especially women, learn more about their own sexual behavior, preferences, and desires. It helps them become more comfortable with their body and in tune with their own inner minds.
Here is how masturbation can lead to well-being
1. Masturbation as a process of stress relief: Pleasing oneself after a hectic and taxing day at work can reduce a lot of stress. The activity releases endorphins into the blood which helps to improve one's overall mood and helps the individual to relax. In the 21st century, this is indeed a great advantage where people are constantly under pressure from various areas of life.
2. Masturbation to strengthen the body: In case of women, masturbation makes the muscles of the pelvic floor stronger. Along with this, it decreases the likelihood of developing yeast infections in the vagina or surrounding areas. This improves bladder control and also improves sexual experiences. For men, masturbation helps to develop better resistance to prostate gland infections. It also helps to improve the health of the prostate. It also gives a boost to the immune system.
3. Masturbation also helps with PreMenstrual Syndrome: Most women go through a wide variety of PMS symptoms such as intense stomach cramping, mood fluctuation, anxiety, tension, and pain in the legs and the back. Masturbation has been found to ease these problems to a great extent.
4. Masturbation demystifies the concepts of sex and sexuality: In Indian society, discussing sex and sexuality is seen as taboo. Discussing these issues openly is regarded as immoral. This causes many people, especially young people, to have unclear ideas about their own bodies and bodily desires. This causes a lot of stress and anxiety in their minds. Masturbation helps them to come to terms with these issues by exploring their own bodies in a new way. This helps to promote well being by dismantling primitive ideas about sex and sexuality.
Related Tip: 8 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Masturbation
I am 41 year old and have severe gas related issue inspite of clean stomach in morning. What might be reason and remedy?
Hi, I have pimples from last 3 year. I consulted doctor they give me isotroin 20 for 6 months and Doxy 1 Dr. Fort but still coming pimples. Please help me.
I am 25 years old male and have backache for last two months. What should I do to cure my disease? Please reply as fast as possible to me. I will be waiting for your reply.
Immediately after hair transplantation, you need to exercise little extra care to derive the best benefits. This includes immediate postoperative care, some common with most other surgeries and some very specific to hair transplantation.
The following things will happen immediately after transplant, throughout the first week:
- Immediately after surgery, like any other surgery requiring anesthesia, there will be slight drowsiness and so it is advisable to arrange for a drive.
- Expect some mild swelling and soreness that can be managed with rest and anti-inflammatories.
- There will also be a tight and itchy feeling in areas where transplant has been done.
- Spray water or saline every half an hour to keep the scalp moist in both the recipient and the donor sites. This promotes healing and also reduces the itchy feeling in these sites.
- Thermal shock would be applied to areas to damage the existing follicles and new stem cells would be transplanted. This can also produce a warm feeling, sometimes referred to as 'thermal shock'.
- In some people, there could be scab formation which occurs due to fall of the topmost transplanted hair follicles.
- If you have undergone a micrograft, then you will have a compression bandage around your head. This should be in place for a day and will cause a tight feeling.
- Sleep with your head elevated with a couple of pillows.
- The first day after surgery, hair needs to be washed under the supervision of a physician or a nurse. Use a shampoo, which contains tea tree oil.
- It is recommended to shampoo your hair regularly from day 2, as it is required to remove the dirt, blood, and oil that often accumulates at the recipient's site. This also helps to controlling infection, which is common post surgery.
- Wait for at least 14 days before you resume coloring your hair, use of hair sprays, gels, and other hair care products.
- All transplant surgeries require stitches. If the suture material is absorbable, there is no need to follow-up for removal. If it is not of absorbable material, they need to be removed after 2 weeks' time.
- Please do not get into a regular exercise routine for up to 6 weeks. Cycling, gymming, swimming, golfing, etc., are to be avoided until the scalp is completely dry and to avoid stretching of the scar.
Everyone's body is unique and responds differently to hair transplantation. Go for periodic review with your doctor to understand how your body is responding.
Hello doctor, my mom is having hypothyroid she is gaining weight very fast what she has to do or also having sugar.
I am 29 years female, every month in periods time I fell stomach pain. Its very pain. What I will do?
Sir mujhe right kidney me stone hai 3 mm ka kya main opreation karwa lu ya dawa se theek ho sakta hai. Uchit raay de.
I have a hairfall problem and it's very severe because the hair falls right from the scalp and there is much dandruff. What should I do?
I am having some pain in one of my teeth. No infection / bacteria found in xray. Looks normal from outside. Slightly were out. Do I need to go for root canal for this? Or any other process is there through which I can proceed.
To help indians keep their hair healthy, dermatologists recommend the following tips:
1. Wash hair once a week or every other week: this will help prevent build-up of hair care products, which can be drying to the hair.
2. Use conditioner: use conditioner every time you wash your hair. Be sure to coat the ends of the hair with conditioner, as the ends are the oldest and most fragile part of your hair.
3. Use a hot oil treatment twice a month: this adds additional moisture and elasticity to your hair.
4. Use a heat protecting product before styling: adding this to wet hair before styling will help minimize heat damage.
5. Use caution with relaxers: to minimize hair damage, always go to a professional hair stylist to ensure that the relaxer is applied safely. Touch-ups should only be done every two to three months and only to newly grown hair. Never apply relaxer to hair that has already been relaxed.
6. Use ceramic combs or irons to press hair: if you would like to press or thermally straighten your hair, use a ceramic comb or iron and only do so once a week. Use a straightening device with a dial to ensure the device is not too hot. Use the lowest possible temperature setting that gives you the style you want. A higher temperature may be necessary for thicker, coarser hair.
7. Make sure braids, cornrows or weaves are not too tight: if it hurts while your hair is being styled, ask the stylist to stop and redo it. Pain equals damage.
Reference: american academy of dermatology.