Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sulochana DesaiYour feedback matters!
Im a singer! Pls tell about tips and exercise for our vocal chord! What is the good way for better voice quality sound?
I am getting excessive sweating while eating on face and head. Due to these I am uncomfortable in eating in a group. Example eating puff or samosa also I am getting sweat.
I have bad headache daily in the afternoon almost at the same time everyday I take saredon almost everyday is it migraine please help.
I am 55 years and urine problem having little bit prostate since 1 year. Taking tab urimex now need to consult urologist.
I am 49 years suffering from bleeding while going for latrine/toilet. Some inner part also comes out which I have to press by my fingers every time. Feeling very tired giddiness eyesight problem and very weakness. Kindly help me.
Homeopathy is considered to be an untested medicine for many. This is why so many patients who have a sore throat immediately turn to tablets, hot water or even syrups to relieve the pain. Different causes of a sore throat will have different remedies.
Here are the some of the homeopathic remedies for different causes of a sore throat.
- Belladonna: This is the best medicine when there is any difficulty swallowing. It is also very readily available.
- HeparSulph: Heparsulph is generally used when there is a sensation in your throat, which feels like there is some sort of splinter.
- Phosporus: Phosphorus is a more widely used homeopathic remedy. It is used to treat what is called as 'clergyman's' sore throat. This is when there is a tickling sensation in the larynx.
- Lachesis: This is also a very uncommon and rarely required medicine. However, sometimes our throat feels sore only when we take liquids. In this case, lachesis is the ideal remedy.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is a much more common homeopathy. It is used when there is a cough accompanying the sore throat.
- Merc sol: Tonsilltis is generally considered to be a condition too serious to cure with homeopathy. However, Merc sol does do this effectively. Belladonna is also pretty good at it. They also help with a sore throat.
- Arsenicum album: This medication is most commonly used when a sore throat is accompanied by a cold.
- Aconite: Aconite is considered even better than arsenicum album in treating a sore throat which is also accompanied by a cold.
- Capsicum: This is a great homeopathic rememdy for a pain in the throat which goes all the way to the ears.
- Argentium Metallicum: Argentium Metallicum is used when the soreness of your throat worsens with the use of the voice. Professional singers and public speakers are especially in need of this medicine as they frequently use their voice.
- Chamomilla: This remedy is especially great for helping cure sore throat in children.
- Baryta Carbonicum: This is a remedy used for a very similar reason to what chamomilla is used for.
Recently I checked my sugar level. Its 125 (fasting) and 230 (PP. Should I take medicine and my age is 65.
My mother suffering from diabetes 2 and takes metformin tablets 2 times and we gives her natural sugar free butter grid and jamun juice 2 times before meal but her sugar level shows 140 to 150 in morning and 200 and above in night what should I do to cure her diabetes disease.
*refrain from consumption of alcoholic drinks before bed.
*avoid large meals and beverages late at night.
*it is good to exercise, but not too late in the day.
*don't take naps after 3 p.m.
*have the right sunlight exposure.
*take a hot water bath before going to bed.
*relaxation before going to bed helps.
*a good sleeping environment can be helpful.
*don't stay awake for long time in bed.
*say no to late-night television.
Follow a sleep schedule and visit a doctor if you continue to have difficult sleeping.