Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sukhda
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SukhdaYour feedback matters!
When having sex she is saying she is getting cold from inside whenever I'm entering her. Also complains about stomach pain after having sex. What is the problem.
I missed my periods, am I pregnant? I am confused. I made home pregnancy test, I got a positive. But not sure how to cnfm.
Fertova 10s diskettes my wife is taken two times daily as doctors advice can tell me what is the function of this medicine. Is it solve the infertility problem or solve the irregular period problem? Actually we are confused now please help. 1 year we are trying for baby please help.
I had sex with my bf on 4 with protection ,at that month my period is on 17 otherwise that is on 21 now today is 17 but there is no sign of periods is there is any chances of pregnancy I am worry about that .Plz tell me.
In vitro fertilisation, commonly known as IVF, is the process of fertilising single or multiple eggs outside the body. This treatment can be performed by either using your own egg and sperm or using donated egg or sperm or sometimes both. The resulting sperms and eggs are evaluated for quality and then one or more of them are positioned properly in the uterus through the cervix. IVF is regarded as one of the most commonly opted treatment plans, and it accounts for more than 99% of assisted reproductive technology processes.
Who are suitable for IVF?
IVF can be helpful for you in case you have some issues with the egg quality or ovulation, fallopian tubes that are blocked in some way or endometriosis. It can also help you get pregnant if your partner has problems with mortality and reduced sperm count and when you have opted for donor eggs. About 1.5% of babies in the United States are conceived through the IVF process.
How does IVF work?
There are several steps through which IVF process works and the timeline follows the following steps:
- Stimulation for ovary: You will have to take a special kind of fertility drug for 8 to 14 days near the start of your menstruation cycle. This drug aids in the stimulation of your ovaries for developing multiple mature eggs to fertilise instead of a single one. You may also need to take an artificial hormone-like cetrofelix and leuprolide for keeping your body from releasing eggs very early.
- Development of follicle: When you are under all these medications, you will have to visit your doctor’s office often for checking the hormone levels as well as ultrasound measurements for the ovaries.
- Getting the trigger shot: Once the follicles are ready, you are likely to receive a trigger shot, which is an injection causing the eggs for maturing fully and becoming capable of being fertilised. Your eggs are ready for being retrieved after about 36 hours of receiving this shot.
- Gathering the eggs: At this stage, you are likely to receive an aesthetic or ultrasound probe that is inserted through the vagina for checking the ovaries and identifying the follicles. Normally, about 8 to 15 eggs are retrieved through the insertion of a thin needle.
- Fertlisation: This is the most vital step, where an embryologist is going to examine the eggs before they are combined with the sperm and incubated overnight. Fertilisation happens at this particular time, but abnormal eggs are not fertilised.
Then the embryos slowly develop and are planted on the basis of your age and clinical condition. When the treatment is working, an embryo is implanted in the uterine walls and starts developing.
If you wish to discuss any other problem, Consult IVF Specialist.
Hi I have low amount of blood in my period continuously for 2 month and now I face dryness in my vagina. What is the cause of this and how to recover from this.
How often have you heard the aphorism "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" and wondered if it is any close to the truth? Well, studies reveal that eating this delicious fruit everyday day may not cut the number of visits you make to the doctor. However, it definitely helps in keeping your pharmacy bills at bay due to its numerous health benefits. Read on to find how apples are true to the modified saying 'An apple a day keeps the pharmacist away'.
1. Fights type 2 diabetes: Apples are known to alter circulating glucose levels to a minimum amount. This helps in controlling your blood sugar level. What more, researchers have reached the conclusion that biting into an apple everyday results in one third less chances of developing type 2 diabetes among women.
2. Provides protection against cancer: Apple is rich in natural pigments known as anthocyanins, flavonoids including quercetin and rutin, phenolic acids like ellagic and ferulic acids and the antioxidant glutathione. These components are very beneficial in preventing cancer. Moreover, apple peel contains triterpenoids, which prevents the growth of cancer cells in liver, breast and colon.
3. Reduces risk of cardiovascular diseases: A recent study reveals that inclusion of ample amounts of soluble fibre into your diet slows down cholesterol-rich plaque build up in your arteries. Plaque build-up in arteries are one of the causative agents of coronary artery disease. Apple, being rich in soluble fibre and containing quercetin (which protects lining of the blood vessels), diminishes the chances of cardiovascular diseases.
4. Prevents cataracts: Apples are good sources of antioxidants. Long term research on peoples’ food habits show that satisfying your appetite with this ripe fruit can make you 10 to 15 per cent less prone to developing cataracts.
5. Helps to maintain your weight: Tired of being overweight? Then you should definitely switch to apple bites everyday as they keep your weight on check. The high fibre content of apples is responsible for this as they serve as a filling food option without being loaded with calories.
6. Aids liver detoxification: Horrified of the toxins that get into your body daily with the intake of any kind of food? Just relax, as doctors say that the best liver detox diets for your body comprise different types of fruits including apples.
7. Reduces cholesterol levels: A medium apple is known to contribute five grams of fibre to your daily diet, which exceeds most cereals. Besides, apples contain the cholesterol reducing soluble fibre pectin in abundant amount. Cholesterol build up in the lining of blood vessel walls is prevented by pectin which lessens the likelihood of getting atherosclerosis and heat diseases.
8. Gives you better immunity: The presence of an antioxidant named quercetin has been proven to be effective in heightening the efficiency and strengthening your immune system. Also, biting into a succulent apple regularly frees your body from various infections.
So, you age old myth did not become so popular without reason. Now that you known apples can be major contributors to your good health, go get a basket of them quickly for you and your family!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I have used venlift od and I want stop this tablet. But now when stop this tablet I feel uncomfortable situation to my body. What I should do? Please help me.
6 Changes in your body you can expect during the second trimester of pregnancy
The second trimester (starting from the 4th and lasting through the 6th month) of pregnancy is considered to be the easiest for a woman. During this time, your energy is at its peak and instances of fatigue and morning sickness are less severe. Your baby, on the other hand, continues to develop inside your womb.
In addition to these, you can expect big changes within your body during the second trimester, which include:
1. Backaches: The additional weight that you gain during these past few months begins to bear down on your back, making it achy and tired. For relief from pressure, there are certain things that you can do such as using a chair that offers strong support to your back; sleeping on the side with a pillow placed in between your legs and wearing shoes that come with solid arch support.
2. Bleeding gums: Hormonal changes occurring during this period bring about a greater flow of blood to the gums, making them extremely sensitive and prone to bleeding. The gums don’t remain tender for long and return to their normal form after delivery. But during these three months, make sure to use toothbrushes with softer bristles and being gentle when flossing.
3. Congestion and bleeding of the nose: In addition to making your gums tenderer, hormonal changes also bring about the swelling of mucous membranes that line your nose. These changes can lead you to have a stuffy nose as well as may even cause your nose to bleed very easily. To clear any nasal congestion that may occur during this period, you should use natural methods or saline drops obtained from a chemist.
4. Hair growth: Pregnancy also sees your hair growing rapidly due to the action of the hormones on the hair follicles. Additionally, you also experience hair growth in places where hair is sparse. To remove unwanted hair, you should stick to tweezing or shaving, waxing and the use of depilatories aren’t recommended by medical experts as they aren’t considered safe for the baby.
5. White vaginal discharge: White vaginal discharge during this time is very common. The discharge ensures that harmful yeast or bacteria don’t breed in your private areas. But if the discharge takes on a foul smell and a green or yellow colour, you should immediately consult a gynaecologist as you may be down with a vaginal infection.
6. Leg cramps: A very common occurrence during the second trimester, leg cramps usually last through the last leg of pregnancy, which is the third trimester as well. The reasons behind their occurrence may be hormonal, weight-related or deficiency of magnesium and calcium.