Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SukhdaYour feedback matters!
My wife had thyroid? and her amh level is very low, she is not getting pregnant. Please any advice or treatment.
I think I am pregnant in this month. but now we don't want any baby So how can I break my some days pregnancy without any medicine please reply.
My sister is 18 year old. She is having mansuration problem still she is not having periods since last 3 to 4 years. Please is it related to her mind or anything else.
Hi doctor, I am 25 yr old nd had taken misopostl and mifepistne abortion pill in feb month because dont ready for pregnancy. But in next period, bleeding is continue still even 12 th day and bleeding is not normal i. E sometime heavy. Please suggest what to do.
My wife 13 weeks pregnant her placenta is very low even she feel while going for toilet what should I do?
Hello sir, I am 26 years old I don't have left kidney not have one every I found in scanning, I complete 3 years marriage life I try for pregnancy did it's effect on my health still I am not conceive feeling fear pleases suggest me.
I am 2 months. I am newly married. I want to abort this child by tablets. Can 2 months pregnancy be aborted. Please help me in this.
How to calculate ovulation date? if m having irregular period cycle. Which is some times 35-36 days or some times 30-32. In this case my period date was 6 th march then 11th april n this month was 9 th may. M trying to conceive. Please guide me.
Me and my partner had unprotected sex 17 days ago. Now we are worried as she missed her periods by 2-3 days. She didn't take any kind of contraceptives. Need help?
It is a common condition, and causes discomfort in post-pubertal and adult women, whether sexually active or not.
Though the condition will affect around one third of women during their lifetimes, there are steps you can take to prevent having an itchy, fishy smelling vagina.
Prevent vaginal infections:
- wipe from front to back after a bowel movement. Pat yourself dry after passing urine. Use unscented, uncoloured, double-layered toilet paper.
- wash your genital area once a day with plain water or use a mild, unperfumed soap to wash the genital area. Rinse well with a hand-held shower head and dry the area thoroughly with a soft towel or a cool air hairdryer before getting dressed. Don? t use bubble baths, vaginal deodorants or talc, or douches.
- use sanitary towels, rather than tampons, or change tampons every 4 hours. Do not forget to remove tampons.
- eat a well-balanced diet, which includes dahi, curd, yoghurt. Follow a healthy lifestyle, since a healthy person fights infection more effectively.
- when taking antibiotics, take probiotics, such as yakult, or increase your intake of live yoghurt.
- if you are overweight, get into shape, as being overweight might cause repeated yeast infections.
- wear cotton underwear. Cotton absorbs moisture. Yeast thrives in a warm, damp atmosphere. Let your body breathe. Avoid tight-fitting jeans, lycra shorts and tights. Wear loose clothing and sleep without any undergarments at night.
- do not use any chemicals, such as douches, spermicides
I'm 19years old, I weigh 90kgs I have pcod I'm not on any medication for it, as of now. I am recovering from an ACLT surgery. (Knee ligament tear) so I can not gym or do any vigorous excersizes. What are my options to lose weight ? Cause I'm now just frustrated by it.
My mother is 40 Yrs old n she had suffered from breast cancer 3 Yrs later. Now the the cancer is overcome but a new problem of' lymphedema has invite to her right arm (cancer affected side, Now she is wearing a belt given by the doctor but there is not much improvement and 8 months have passedpassed. I wanted to know that is there any suggestion you would provide to overcome it?
I am pregnant & my blood was 8.9. What should I eat to increase my blood I m in 36th week. Please advise me what should I do to increase.
My wife is getting her period from last 1 month and also she ia suffering from swelling on every part of her body. Please suggest me some solutions for this problem.
A psychological disorder, which is marked by abnormal eating patterns is known as an eating disorder. Eating disorder, commonly known as anorexia nervosa in medical circles, is often a combination of both abnormal eating and weight gain patterns.
Yet, on general diagnosis, eating disorders are categorized into three types, namely, anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa and binge eating.
Diagnostically stated, a person suffering from:
- Anorexia nervosa is usually characterized by low body weight as well as a disturbed perception of one's weight.
- Bulimia nervosa on the other hand includes, persistent binge eating along with loss of self-control and a psychological overvaluation of one's body shape or weight.
- The third category, which is binge eating, is marked by anxiety, consistent overeating, stress and drastic loss of self-esteem.
Although, eating disorder is a commonplace disorder worldwide, the cause of it still remains unknown. A recent research has found that due to the fact that eating disorders reflect a physiological anomaly between the need to eat and the drive to eat, a hypothesis is developed stating the cause to be a disturbing appetite pattern on the most fundamental level. This proposition has been further delved into using brain imaging that shows emotions, rewards and eating inhibitions are linked to neural pathways.
Current treatments, which include forms of psychotherapy and pharmacotherapy have limited capacity in reducing and normalizing eating disorders. Furthermore, various psychological interventions used to treat eating disorders are variations of psychiatric treatments, which are not particular to the needs of the patient in such disorders. Empirical researches have linked inhibitions, rewards and maladaptive eating behaviors to alterations in the circuitry of the brain. Furthermore, abnormal metabolistic behaviors are also linked to eating disorders.
Although no concrete remedy exists, a person suffering from eating disorders could get their symptoms minimalized to a certain extent through rehabilitation clinics and therapies.