Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sujith KumarYour feedback matters!
Since last month having uti with proteus mirallis bacteria confirmed on urine culture test. My ultrasound kub was normal but after taking so many medicines still I am feeling very burning sensation while and after urination. My uric acid is 6.7. I wanted to know Should I avoid sexual activity or masturbation totally and how much time is more needed for full recovery. Pls help.
I am suffering from urine. I drink some water and after some time I want come out Urine. And this problem is more work to night. I drink one glass water and Urine come two ya three classes. I do not drink water but again Urine problem. Some time I can not sleep full night Urine come to 15-20 minutes continue. What is this? I can not understand please doctor help me.
Frequently coming urine I. E, more than 5 times perhour. I was suffering this disease from years. What is the solution for this?
I am a 19 years old girl. I had sexual intercourse 2 days ago and then I also took a contraceptive pill. Today I hve blood in my pee. And a constant urge of peeing and burning sensation while peeing. My menstruating dates are after 8-9 days. I dnt wnna tell my parents or go to a doctor what should I do.
I have 2 mm stones in my kidney n I have so much pain in my stomach so what should I do pls tell sir.
My cousin is a 4 year old child male. He has phimosis with complain of narrow stream of urine (according to her mother) for which he was shown to someone (not a doctor) who did the stretching of the foreskin along with application of mustard oil. But now the condition is again the same. What should be done?
Bladder cancer can be caused by a variety of factors, which include genetic factors, inheritance, drugs, chemicals, environment related factors and smoking. In fact, smoking tobacco is one of the major causes of bladder cancer around the world. The chemicals present in tobacco can irritate the bladder lining which ultimately leads to bladder cancer. Besides smoking other important environmental factors might be chemotherapy, exposure to chemicals from newspaper, dye, leather, paints industries.
Symptoms of bladder cancer are as follows:
Most often it occurs in people more than 50 years of age. It can present in different ways, but common symptoms being :
- Painless hematuria - reddish or brownish colored urine with or without clots Increased frequency of urination Pain while passing urine .
- Difficulty in passing urine
The diagnosis requires a proper imaging workup including ultrasound, CT scan and urine examinations. Following the initial imaging, a biopsy is required to confirm the diagnosis and stage the disease. This is done by cystoscopy under anesthesia.
Treatments for bladder cancer.depend on the stage of cancer. Broadly bladder cancers can be categorised into Non-invasive and Invasive cancers.
- For non-invasive cancers: It requires recurrent cystoscopic surveillance and resection. For those with high risk of tumor recurrence or progression, intravesical chemotherapy or immunotherapy might be required.
- For invasive cancers the various treatment choices are:
- Surgery: For localised tumor which are amenable to resection perhaps surgery is the best possible treatment. This is a major undertaking where in whole of bladder along with accessory organs is removed. The surgeon may offer choices for reconstruction between neobladder (refashioning bladder with patient's gut) or ileal conduit (fashioning a stoma over which bag can be worn to collect urine). Following surgery a regular follow up is required and the prognosis is good.
- Chemotherapy: This modality is reserved for patient's where surgery is not possible or they have metastatic disease (disease spread to other body parts).In this method, medications are used to target and destroy cancer cells.
- Radiation Therapy: This might be and option for patient's that are not suitable for surgery. Radiation therapy uses gamma rays to destroy cancer cells in the body The key to good prognosis in bladder cancers is early detection timely intervention and good follow up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.