Lybrate Logo
Get the App
For Doctors
Book Appointment
Ask a Question
Plan my Surgery
Health Feed
Sujith Kumar

Sujith Kumar

General Physician
 at clinic
100 online

Personal Statement

I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and more

Doctor Information


  • General Physician

Other treatment areas

  • Internal Medicine

Clinic Location

kphb phase6

Get Help

Question and Answers



male • 29 Year Old • Jul 30, 2018 • Raxaul

I am 30 year old male and couple of months earlier I was diagnosed with hypertension and during that period I was overweight and now I have managed to change my life sty more

Sujith Kumar

5 years ago

As long as your Blood pressure is controlled with arbitel 40 you can continue taking by following healthy lifestyle habits. If you have further queries please feel free full answer


Faraz Khan

male • 20 Year Old • Jul 30, 2018 • Bangalore Rural

What happens if a normal person eats jurdiance 25 mg tablet by mistake and what are the precautions?

Sujith Kumar

5 years ago

Nothing will happen with single tablet. Least commonly it can cause hypoglycemia which can manifest as giddiness and sweating. Otherwise you should be fine. If you have full answer


Abinash Basumatary

Male • 29 Year Old • Jul 30, 2018 • Bangalore

How many times I have to intercourse with my partner? Should I can do this daily or randomly? Can we have during her menstrual period also or I have to stop for few days more

Sujith Kumar

5 years ago

You can do it as frequently as you can. Its always personal thing .there is nothing like you can't do more that few times a week. Regarding menstrual period she maybe bl full answer



male • Jul 30, 2018 • Hubli-Dharwad

My ESR is 120 and ANA is positive. So please suggest me some nature ways to cure the problem.

Sujith Kumar

5 years ago

You maybe suffering from SLE which is a connective tissue disorder. History and physical examination is important to diagnosis. You also need to do other tests like Anti full answer



male • 21 Year Old • Jul 29, 2018 • Bhopal

Hello I am suffering from frequent urination. My age is 21 years please suggest something so that I can recover at home.

Sujith Kumar

5 years ago

Get your blood sugars checked once to rule out diabetes. Also check serum and urine osmolality. If any further queries please feel free to ask me online.