Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sujatha KandiYour feedback matters!
She is pregnant 45 days , This is her second pregnancy right now she is having abdominal pain from one hour (exact above vagina) please refer to this.
Doctor my wife suffering from vagina problem. Please solve this issue and note some medicine for buy it. Thank you.
Hii I m on iui treatment and so on they given 3 injections of ovtriop 5, 7, 9 day of periods and called me on day 11 so my follicle size is 14mm both ovaries with 7.1 mm et given Gmh 75 injection and on day 13 size are Right ovary is 15 14mm and left every 17mm with et 12.3 again given Gmh injection and called me again on 14 day. So my question is why they giving Gmh 75 injections how they r helpful for conceiving and please let me know the chances of pregnancy in cycle according to this reports. Can I ovulate before. Without any trigger shot if yes than how they can do iui.
Vulvodynia refers to a chronic pain in the vulva, a condition suffered by most women. Triggered generally by an unidentifiable cause, the pain was not considered as a real pain syndrome until of late. The ambiguity of the condition is such that many who do suffer from it fails to realize its complications.
There are primarily two types of Vulvodynia:
- Generalized Vulvodynia: This is when the pain is all over the vulva, however different parts may pain at different times. It may be a constant pain or may occur occasionally.
- Vulvar vestibulitis syndrome: The pain is in the vestibule area or the entrance of the vagina is known as vulvar vestibulitis syndrome. This kind of pain mostly exhibits a burning sensation and is triggered even by a slight touch. During intercourse the pain manifolds to extreme severity.
Although the cause of Vulvodynia is not known, doctors suspect the following reasons to be the contributing factors:
- Nerve injury
- Yeast infections
- Sexual abuse in the past
- Muscle Spasm
- Hormonal changes
- Burning sensations
- Aching or soreness
No well versed cure is available for Vulvodynia, although certain self care treatments can bring relief. Among the many, you need to figure out which method suits you best and choose accordingly. To discern the best method, you might have to try various different combinations. At the same time, it is extremely important to educate yourself about Vulvodynia and have a thorough knowledge about what it is all about.It is advisable that you maintain a record of the treatments which according to you suit you the most in order to avoid confusion. Some of the methods are given below:
- Avoid products which might act as potential irritants near the vulva.
- Do not put much pressure on the vulva. Avoid activities which might exert direct pressure on it.
- Whenever it pains, try to soothe the area by soaking it in lukewarm water or applying ice on it.
- Use medications like lidocaine to relieve pain.
- Certain exercises might also help relax the area.
- Biofeedback also helps relax the vaginal muscles and bring some relief.