Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sujatha KandiYour feedback matters!
I am a married female 25years old always my periods are on exact time but this month its 11days late and I havent got my periods I even did the pregnancy test but the result is negative I am very worried please help.
My first day to my last cycle was 06-29, my next is due on 7-28. I have been having symptoms. My ovulation was 7-7/7-14. When should I take test? or am I even pregnant? I got Married May 10th. Actually April month Period date 28 and May Month Period 27th and June month Period date is 29th. When should I take test? reply ASAP! I am Confused.
I want to know HW to regulate my periods. Wt to do so tht my periods problem vl b solve. Bcz I am having a periods fo one day n i got operated ovarian cyst on may 16.2017.so idnt want this to happen anymore n in future idnt wan to face any problem regarding pregnancy. So kindly tel me wt to do to solve my periods problem.
Hello sir am married since from 9 months and my wife is pregnant of 3 and half month, the problem is she getting watery from her chest while I press it. It's happened same some before months and again it's been stated please suggest me good advice.
I am a female of 16 yrs. How to understand that whether I need an Ultrasonography? What are the symptoms of polycystic ovarian syndrome? Pls tell me dr.
My friend have pcod. Weight 70 height 163. One doctor told her that she should reduce 10 kg within a month. Is it possible to reduce 10kg within a month. If yes, how can she reduce it?
I am always suffering from back pain and too much bleeding in periods how I feel good. What should have to do.
Causes of Nocturia:
2.Drinking too much fluid during the evening
3.Infection of the bladder or urinary tract
4.Enlarged prostate gland (BPH)
5. Diabetes mellitus
Treatment of Nocturia:
Treatment for nocturia is directed at the underlying cause. For example, improvement in blood sugars can help in uncontrolled diabetes. If an obstructing prostate gland is the cause, a medication or surgery to reduce the size of the prostate will help. The use of continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) in someone with sleep apnea can reduce associated nocturia. In a rare condition known as diabetes insipidus, use of a synthetic version of antidiuretic hormone (desmopressin) will help. If taking diuretic medication is responsible, the medication administration may need to be moved to earlier in the day to avoid having to void during the night.
When the underlying cause is not serious enough to warrant specific treatment, several lifestyle measures may help:
Limit fluid intake 3 hours prior to bedtime
Restrict consumption of coffee, caffeinated beverages, and alcohol in the evening.
Elevate legs in the evening to help prevent the development of lower extremity edema.
Wear compression stockings if venous disease is causing fluid accumulation.
Pre-emptive voiding prior to going to bed may delay the need to urinate during the night.
Hi mam im a newly married girl 22 years old.. last month on the fifth day of my period we had unprotected sex he ejaculated inside me. Within 24 hours i took an emergency pill aftr 2 days i had slight bleeding just for a day.. and now my period is delayed by 4 days... Usually i have a 5 days periid which is very regular.. is it likely im pregnant?
If somehow the precum touches the outer part or near the vagina. But I had urinated after my last ejaculation. I didn't penetrate inside her. Still I am not sure that I touched with Precum to the outer part or not. So will there be any chance to get pregnant? We did it on 20th of July though her date of having period was on 29.
Western culture's understanding of carrots being 'good for the eyes' is one of the few we got right. #carrots are rich in beta-carotene, which is converted into vitamin a in the liver. #vitamin a is transformed in the retina, to rhodopsin, a purple pigment necessary for night vision.
Beta-carotene has also been shown to protect against macular degeneration and senile cataracts. A study found that people who eat the most beta-carotene had 40 percent lower risk of macular degeneration than those who consumed little.
#helps prevent cancer
Studies have shown carrots reduce the risk of lung cancer, breast cancer, and colon cancer.
Falcarinol is a natural pesticide produced by the carrot that protects its roots from fungal diseases. Carrots are one of the only common sources of this compound. A study showed 1/3 lower cancer risk by carrot-eating mice.
Slows down aging
The high level of beta-carotene acts as an antioxidant to cell damage done to the body through regular metabolism. It helps slows down the aging of cells.
#promotes healthier skin
Vitamin a and antioxidants protects the skin from sun damage. Deficiencies of vitamin a cause dryness to the skin, hair, and nails. Vitamin a prevents premature wrinkling, acne, dry skin, pigmentation, blemishes and uneven skin tone.
5. Help prevent infection
Carrots are known by herbalists to prevent infection. They can be used on cuts-shredded raw or boiled and mashed.
6. Promotes healthier skin (from the outside)
Carrots are used as an inexpensive and very convenient facial mask. Just mix grated carrot with a bit of honey. See the full recipe here: carrot face mask.
7. Prevents heart disease
Studies show that diets high in carotenoids are associated with a lower risk of heart disease. Carrots have not only beta-carotene but also alpha-carotene and lutein.
The regular consumption of carrots also reduces cholesterol levels because the soluble fibers in carrots bind with bile acids.
8. Cleanses the body
Vitamin a assists the liver in flushing out the toxins from the body. It reduces the bile and fat in the liver. The fibers present in carrots help clean out the colon and hasten waste movement.
9. Protects teeth and gums
It's all in the crunch! carrots clean your teeth and mouth. They scrape off plaque and food particles just like toothbrushes or toothpaste. Carrots stimulate gums and trigger a lot of saliva, which, being alkaline, balances out the acid-forming, cavity-forming bacteria. The minerals in carrots prevent tooth damage.
10. Prevents stroke
From all the above benefits it is no surprise that in a Harvard university study, people who ate more than six carrots a week are less likely to suffer a stroke than those who ate only one carrot a month or less.
Hi, I and my girlfriend are 22 years old. I wanted to know that is swallowing my semen good or bad for my girlfriend?
Both men, as well as women, suffer from intimacy issues that range from vaginal dryness in women, erectile dysfunction in men, to low sex drive in both the partners. It is not simply limited to lack of interest in sex, but can involve pain while having intercourse, difficulty in having an orgasm and maintaining an erection. Though there are various factors that lead to these ailments, there are great means of increasing libido and enjoy lovemaking once you have detected the problem.
Various types of impotence in women
Sexual dysfunction in women can be grouped into various disorders such as lack of sexual desire, pain while having intercourse and difficulty in orgasm. Alterations in hormone levels, changes in medication and other allied factors can lead to low libido as well as other sexual problems in women. Some of the most common sexual problems in women are:
- Vaginal dryness: This leads to a lowered sex drive and problems with desire and sex can be very painful as the vagina is not lubricated. It can be caused by menopause or breastfeeding. Even psychological issues like stress can lead to vaginal dryness.
- Lower sex drive: Lack of sexual drive can also be caused by lower levels of hormone oestrogen. Fatigue, anxiety, depression can lead to low libido along with certain medicines. For example, use of antidepressants can reduce the sex drive.
- Difficulty in reaching orgasm: Orgasmic disorders like delay in reaching orgasm, inability to have an orgasm can affect both men and women.
- Pain while having sex: This pain is often caused by vaginal dryness and sometimes a burning sensation can be accompanied during sex.
Sexual dysfunction in men
Some of the most common types of sexual dysfunction in men are:
- Erectile dysfunction: This is one of the most common types of sexual problem in men and is caused due to high blood pressure, diabetes or due to anxiety while having sex. Stress, fatigue and depression also lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Ejaculation issues: These involve premature ejaculation and inability to ejaculate altogether. A history of sexual trauma, excessive use of antidepressants and anxiety about sex leads to various kinds of ejaculation issues.
- Low libido: Psychological issues like depression and stress related to sex can lead to the decreased or no sexual desire. A decrease in hormone levels, especially, if testosterone is low and side effects from medications lead to diminished libido.
All couples deserve to enjoy a healthy sex life which is crucial for the relationship. If you are experiencing any of these impotence problems, its time you consult a doctor.
After my et in ivf I am suffering from piles problem a lot. Its 9th day of my et. Is it safe to travel to doctor about 25 kms to have a check for medication.
Addiction is the absolute dependency on a particular substance or situation. Substance addiction includes a variety of substances apart from alcohol and drugs. Examples include porn, food, chocolate, nicotine, etc. Situation addiction includes gambling, shopping and sex among others. The problem in our society with addiction is it is treated like a choice than as a major problem faced by an individual. De-addiction is the process of ridding the individual of his dependence on certain substances or activities.
- Rehabilitation psychology studies the process of de-addiction and helps addicts blend with the normal lifestyle. Rehab centers offer several forms of therapy to reduce substance usage.
- Group therapy is always the go to form of therapeutic technique to deal with cases of addiction owing to the common feeling among users that people who aren’t addicted and do not know what they’re going through. In those cases, it is rather important to have support from a group of people who are exactly where they are.
- Family therapy is also essential to make the individual know how their loved ones feel and also remind them of the unconditional support. Some rehab centers also use the horse therapy (focuses on interaction with horses which facilitates emotional and occupational development in patients) which is rather interesting to witness.
- In addition to therapy, rehab centers teach life skills and cooperation. Apart from all this, drugs are also prescribed to deal with addiction along with the weekly scheduled personal therapy sessions.
Although an unfamiliar concept in India, halfway homes are the next step after the rehab. The individuals learn different skills and ways to manage themselves outside the house while still continuing their therapy. This is done to make sure one doesn’t relapse right after the rehabilitation has been completed. Most rehabs also suggest support group meetings. Even otherwise support groups are extremely effective in the de-addiction process. ‘Alcoholics Anonymous’ and ‘Narcotics Anonymous’ are two of the most widely managed support groups around the world.
Addiction is an immense issue which has spiraled out of control in today’s times. However, it is necessary to understand it isn’t the question of the individual’s morality. The removal of labels and stigma is essential in the entire process. Support from loved ones is an extremely important step towards de-addiction, right after the acceptance that one is addicted. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.