Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SujanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering teeth pain & weaknesses since at age of about 20-22. Now I am at 36. My all teeth r weak from its root, even they will fall down if I want in my hand, I can't eat any hard food. Please suggest what should I care of my teeth.
I have a high tooth sensitivity. After having 2/3 pieces of home-made olive pickle I can't even eat meal due to tooth sensitivity. Please help me.
I am a 21 year old female. I have a bad breathe problem in mouth and breathout by nose from past one year. What should I do? and how to stop my bad breath completely?
I want to remove two teeth and set four teeth in place of two. Approximately how much cost is required for it.
I am 18 year's old and i brush twice a day but my mouth smells badly and sometimes blood also come form my teeth. I try number of mouthwash and toothpastes but when i stop doing the problem again raises.
Which type of root canal and core material is best. While I was 12 years old my front dent is half broken in accident at that time I ignored due to not having sense at that age. Now I am young and I wanted to fix this with best match to original dent and material type also should be exact like our calcium dent as I hate ceramic and metal core teeth suggest me best core material which will lust life longer. Give treatment method name and material name, also suggest me affordable hospital for that treatment.
My son is 10 yes old. His front two upper teeth are very big. What should I do? do he need any treatment or should I wait till he get all his permanent teeth?
I have continous sensation in my front teeth. Also my wisdom teeth are coming out. Because of this I am having headache. I am a working woman & hence cant go to the doctor frequently. Kindly suggest as it is getting worse with each passing day.
Some day and oftenly when i split at morning before brush,some blood come out with split.This happens only in the morning.
I have prolonged bad breath for last 3-4 years. There is no problem in oral hygiene. Then what could be the reason.
Bleeding gums is a sign of gum disease Gingivitis and advanced stage Periodontitis. Bleeding gums happen due to inadequate plaque removal. Germs present in the plaque attack the healthy tissue around the teeth and cause the first stage of gum disease –Gingivitis. Signs and Symptoms of gingivitis include bleeding gums, swollen, red or tender gums and bad breath or taste. If gingivitis is not treated then the plaque will harden into tartar and this will lead to increased bleeding and a more advanced form of gum and jaw bone disease known as Periodontitis which can finally lead to tooth loss.
Causes of bleeding gums include: Poor oral hygiene, brushing too hard, improper flossing, vitamin deficiency- C or K, ill fitting denture, hormonal changes during pregnancy, infection either it can be tooth or gum related. Ongoing gum bleeding may be due to serious medical conditions such as leukemia, bleeding or platelet disorder.
It is important to visit a dentist at first sign of bleeding gums because first stage of gum disease gingivitis can be treated and reversed completely. For further details you can contact us or visit our clinic.
One thing that can put away talking to someone very interesting is bad breath. And it is not an uncommon problem. While most just try to use mouth wash and chewing gums to keep it away, it is important to note that bad breath can be a sign of underlying causes, both in the mouth and the body as a whole.
Identifying the reason can help in early diagnosis and prompt treatment of the actual disease condition.
There could be oral and general causes for bad breath or halitosis as it is medically called. Food habits and other lifestyle habits including smoking can also lead to bad breath.
- Presence of food debris in a moist environment (saliva) is ideal for the oral bacteria to act on the food particles and break them down. This causes a bad breath, when it leads to plaque formation and it then calcifies into a hardened substance called calculus. Plaque and calculus are the main ingredients for tooth decay and periodontal disease.
- Severe tooth decay leads to bad breath as does periodontal infections. In severe cases, there could even be abscess formation in the root area of the tooth with pus formation
- Unclean dentures are another source of halitosis. There could be food lodged in between teeth or the undersurface of the denture, leading to bad breath.
- Dry mouth or xerostomia - Certain diseases and drugs can lead to dry mouth with reduced amounts of saliva. Saliva has a natural flushing effect on the bacteria, and in its absence, the bacteria thrive, leading to a bad odour.
General health: Chronic diseases like gastroesophageal reflux disease, digestive disorders, liver disorders, cancer, and diabetes can lead to bad breath.
- Long-term smoking and/or chewing tobacco and alcohol are also reasons for bad breath.
- Crash diets: People on low-carb diets can have a bad breath, owing to burning of the fat and producing ketones, which have a strong smell.
- Medications: Nitrates to reduce angina, chemotherapy agents for cancer, phenothiazines for anxiety can all lead to bad breath. They reduce saliva and/or release chemicals causing bad breath.
Management: The first step in managing halitosis is to nail the cause down, which makes it easier to treat.
- Start with oral hygiene check, and if there is decay or gum disease, consider restorations and cleaning.
- Mouth rinses can be used in the maintenance phase.
- Cessation of tobacco use should be considered.
- General health conditions like GERD should be managed
- Artificial saliva in cases of xerostomia
- Alternative medications if they are causing the bad breath
Oral breath is definitely embarrassing but can be managed very easily.