Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sujan
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SujanYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, today I had removed my wisdom teeth left lower jaw. It was a hospital and they involve students for practising. The student had put stitches after removal. My parents have earlier removed teeth but not have done stitches. 1. Is it common to put the stitch or could it have been avoided? 2. They asked me to come after 5 days to remove stitch. Are the remove type of stitch still followed or stitches that dissolve by itself are used? Kindly provide your suggestions as I doubt if this has been not handled well due to less experience. Should I consult experienced doctors for removal of the stitch? Thanks!
Hi I am 18 year old. I have a problem of tongue. My tongue is black in colour and I cannot feel the real test of the food. Suggest me and meditation if it is available to overcome the problem and make my tongue normal.
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.
On March 3, I suddenly had mouth ulcer (may be due to fish bone). Then the doctor gave antibiotic for it. And after 2 days I had chill shiver and the next I had body rash covering my chest at ist and den face back and abdomen and hand and also legs and itchy rash with swollen lymph nodes near my ear. The swollen became normal within a week. From then I used to feel tired at times I used to have muscle twitched with localised body heats in different parts. Then I had pain in my muscles and joint which now became normal. And I have thus often, tightness feel in throat which goes away. But one thing was common, the tiredness, its always the same till now with muscle pain near the top right and left corners of my chest. In bright sunlight I have blurry visions. I showed doctor twice and and had to do cbc test, RA, widal test, urine test, hepatitis test which all came normal. All tests was done 4 months ago. Recently I did ANA test which came 1: 64 as negative. I just do not know why this malaise is not going.
My teeth are yellow in colour. And also some black spots. What I have to do to remove yellowish on my teeth?
Hi To All, I am suffering from stammering and dry mouth any medicine to cure or I shall take Brain MRI scan for best results please I want to your guidance and in other aspects I am fine.in internet I search for stammering it shows Vasa syrup is it good to use. I hope I will get reply from best doctors here. Thanks in Advance.
Sir I have a problem of spacing between the teeth where I feel discomfortable to smile and this is only in my front upper teeth i'm 24 years old should I go for cementing or for bracing How much does doctor charge for bracing of teeth indeed only for front 6 teeth different dentists costing differently please help me out.
I produce very low saliva in my mouth which feels very uncomfortable. It was started 10 years ago because of over consuming antibiotics and anti allergies medicines but recovered a Little. But now problem increases feeling very uncomfortable while speaking, walking and my throat is also not good.
Visit/Follow Your Dentist Every 6 months For a Routine Dental Checkup So that Any Progressing Dental Problem Can be Stopped In Its Initial Stage Only.