Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SujakahanYour feedback matters!
headache problem. I am 26 years old and I am suffering from this problem from 10 years .problem occurs 4 time in a week . My digestions system is also week please help me in both.
I have sore throat from last 20 days..Had Azithromycin and Amoxy-Clauv antibiotics..It has improved a bit but not yet normal..What should I do?
I am 20 year old male and I am very skinny boy. My launch dinner time schedule is fix 9 hour sleeping pattern fix. So what can I do for my health?
Sir actually I am not feeling well. From yesterday night. My head was paining very badly. So what should I do?
I have a feel of having small and thin penis with less or improper erection. I work in a corporate company with lots of stress sexually not active. Advise what to take in a manner of not getting side effect and getting fast result or something homeopathic.
I am 21 years male. I am doing kegel exercise for 2 days. After practicing, I found minor pain or some inducements in my scrotum. Help me to solve this or this is a common one for beginners of kegel exercise? Help me sir.
I have burning sensation in urethra. Some time after urine feel burning sensation. Sometime I feel high burning sensation and after complete urine want stand in toilet drop drop urine come. I check my urine test is OK. I have no morning erection also from last 2 months. I have other body pain. I take flomax and levoflox by urologist advice from last 2 months but no benefit so far. My morning erection is go worst. How to diagnose my problem? Please help me. Can I have big problem? I have very tense.
Hi Doctor, I am 32 years male, and I am not used to Allopathy medicines as some of them cause severe allergies and from childhood I am relying on homeopathy medicines. However it is very hard to find good homeopathy doctors for all the problems. My issue is recently I have developed multiple problems and for long time I have been ignoring them as I do not want to go for allopathy at the same time I was under impression that they might go away by themselves. My right arm has developed a patch and hairs from that area are gone. I am trying a gel which is bringing them back but at an extremely slow pace. And suddenly I have also developed pain in the index finger of my lest hand. The pain is not severe until the finger gets inclined at a mild pressure from one of the sides. After few weeks I suddenly developed pain in my left feet. It was so severe for first few days that even a mild touch by my finger caused pain but its better now but not going away. Or may be I am now habitual with it. The worst part is now I have difficulty in Urination and also weight loss. I am an engineer and I use a lot of computers, zero exercise except walking and climbing stairs. Kindly let me know if homeopathy has a good treatment to cure above problems. Incase an appointment is required before diagnosing I will be more than happy to attend. But I am really looking for a good advice and doctor who can understand or help identifying the root problem and help me eliminate it and get back a normal life. Thanks a lot! Rv.
I have a bleeding nose. It starts bleeding quite frequently these days. Previously it bleebs once in 2-3 months. What should you suggest me to take. Is it sign of any disease?
I am affected with syphilis and that time I was using a sex toy made of silicon. And I did not use it for 6 months because I was in treatment. After 6 months I used it once and thyroid away now I am worried that I get syphilis again. Please help me.
I can't get enough sleep at night. I do work whole day still not get enough sleep. I need solution for this problem.
I am 26 years old married man. I want to enlarge the size of my penis. Is there any medicine to enlarge?
Suffering from typhoid from 20 days but no medicine working so wat shall I do can I go out or it is infectious?
Hello I am manish in 26 year old. Sir py rlobl is my digest not proper work and any time acidity problem and any time heat on my tum. So pls solutions my problem.
I am suffering throat infection from last 1 week. Feeling stiffness and pain in throat. Because of that having cough and cold. I already taken Azithromycin and moxikind cv 625 mg tablet and Cipla syrup. Kindly advise better medicine to get out of it.
It’s that time of the year again, where 'a year is ending and the new year is going to start'. All of us want to put our best foot forward in the coming year. We want a new thinner, healthier, more energetic and flexible body next year. We also want to get back to our few years old skinny jeans. So, what are the new year resolutions for 2017 that will up our health quotient substantially?
Read on for the five hottest dietary changes to take care of your health:
- Eat more Omega-3 fatty acids: Omega-3 fatty acids is good for the heart. You can get Omega-3 by eating walnuts, fish and flax seeds. Omega-3 is also good for getting help with PMS and menopause symptoms.
- Pile up on veggies: Daily recommended intake of veggies is three servings or more. How many of us reach this target? And then we complain of vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Veggies are our source for many important vitamins. So to tackle fatigue, muscle pains, low sex drive and vision problems, you can consciously eat more veggies the coming year.
- Fibre is key to health: Fibre found in veggies, fruits and whole grains is crucial for the health of the gut. Remember the adage that all diseases begin from the gut, so make fibre a part of your daily diet. Getting enough fibre will also prevent cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes and a number of cancers. It will also help you slim down. Remember that the recommended daily intake of fibre is 21 to 38 grams.
- Cut down on meat: This will be of great help to your heart because you will be eliminating a huge source of saturated fats which increases LDL that causes obstructions in heart arteries. Go for more tofu, soya and white meat.
- Treat sugar as enemy no.1: We all eat too much sugar. In fact scientists are calling sugar as the most potent drug of the 21st century and with good reason. Health hazards of excess sugar consumption include excess weight gain, abdominal obesity, elevated triglycerides etc. Sugar also increases inflammation in the body and this is the cause of a number of deadly diseases. One sure-fire way to cut down on sugars is to stop eating out of packets. Yes, processed foods contain a lot of hidden sugars and fats. Nixing processed foods will up your health quotient naturally.
Start a food journal to keep track of what you eat and also convince your friends and family to join in your healthy New Year plans. This way, you will have a support system in place to keep you motivated and on the go. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.